Beyblade Random Thoughts

yes but beyblades are tops and a Pontiac is a car, so yes i made a lego top, in the shape of a beyblade
but:
a.) its made out of legos
b.) to call it a beyblade is an infringement on a trademark
c.) you are not a licensed distributor of the product line
d.) it is not an official product

its not a beyblade.
aren't u guys going too far? designed new launcher called heavy revolver!
(Dec. 17, 2010  12:00 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: Straight out the box it's so beautiful. I really don't know why people think it looks ugly Uncertain

--------------

Lightning L Drago is still one of the best Attack Wheels available. The reason your getting mediocre results guys is because your using the CH120 track. To be honest I've never gotten good results using CH120 with Lightning, though I always get fantastic results with either 90 or 100.

Come to think of it, 100 always seems to do the trick for me. Thanks for reminder, Fyuuor!

... Though I can't stop loving Vulcan over everything any time soon.

Edit: I've also noticed that L-Drago, Lightning, Meteo L-Drago (Various Modes), and Gravity Perseus in Left-Spin are RS/CS killers.
My friend Kaiouya can build really good high performance Lego tops that own beys. I see Mc. Frown's point here. Look at it this way Beyblades is not the word for a top. Only the name of a certain line of high performance tops are called beyblades, thus Lego beyblades should be known as Lego high performance tops...not beyblades.

@ momo> yeah Vulcan is one of the awesomest beys ever.
Or just make your own name for them, since they're your creation. I made my own spinning tops called...

PropTops. Not as cool as Beyblade, but I call them that because they're made out of various things you may not even know of.
i got a closer look at the 230 track and i must say its insane heigh O.o a left spin bey could probably knock the tip off the track :V
I hate how divine chimera performs bad but looks epic! i mean gold?
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:41 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: i got a closer look at the 230 track and i must say its insane heigh O.o a left spin bey could probably knock the tip off the track :V

Na, I doubt that.

I told you Divine Chimera is bad, Nwolf.
i was reading around through some japanese stuff and i think i found some pics of a spring tip or has this already been found out? anyways added the pic
Attached Files

.jpg   4-thumb-470x352-65.jpg (Size: 45.43 KB / Downloads: 63)
i already know that... but getting it free by 3rd january...
I saw that one a Japanese site a while back actually, but I figured it was just a home-made mod. I can't imagine it'd be any good, thinking back to Jumping Base, and Einstein MS.
I believe so or not a spring itself or something i just translated some of the stuff on the page and it talked about "Spring" and stuff and how they were trying to perfect it and stuff
(Dec. 17, 2010  8:56 PM)Nwolf Wrote: i already know that... but getting it free by 3rd january...

the srping tip??? or about divine chimera?
awesome! thinking of einstein at the moment
o and of course a shock asboring spin track
threat is at the bottom of the spring and shock absorber spring track?
Attached Files

.jpg   5-thumb-470x352-67.jpg (Size: 44.37 KB / Downloads: 223)
i didnt say divin was a tip ;V
endurance? but yes it is weird but should be helpfull, i mean a shock asboring spin track sounds awesome
no not getting tip but divine chimera...
anyways i hope this hasnt been found out, i really want to contribute something to a site that contributes a whole lot :V
but anyways i really would like to know how the track and tip work O.o
i also find it funny that horoscop series pegasis is defense and horoscope leon is attack :3
another pic of the Shock asboring track and the spring tip
i am still wondering how exactly the shock asboring track works?
Attached Files

.jpg   7-thumb-470x352-71.jpg (Size: 85.03 KB / Downloads: 164)
Brooklyn-Z Wrote:i wish she was so she can tell me if the parts i found are new or not

Is this what you were referring to ? Because of course those are fan-made parts.
ah serously? D: DANG thought i found something new T-T o well back to translating japanese pages to english,though those are some reall looking fan made parts :V