Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Dec. 17, 2010  12:20 PM)momiji manju Wrote: Thanks Fyuuor, I'll try it on 100 tomorrow hah. I've actually slowly gotten worse with 120-145 height attack types, and better with low height attack combos.

Either that, or just better with low height ones.

We'll look at as if your getting better at controlling lower track combo, makes you sound more awesome Wink
You know it haha.

I do have trouble against CS based defence combos though. =/ I'd hate to run into a RS.
That's where Lightning L Drago comes in handy, ha. It's one of the only Beys that can achieve a reasonable win rate against a CS or RS opponent.
(Dec. 17, 2010  12:33 PM)momiji manju Wrote: I'd hate to run into a RS.

Tough Luck Tongue_out <OFF-TOPIC Anyway, geat minds must think alike ^^
(Dec. 17, 2010  12:39 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: That's where Lightning L Drago comes in handy, ha. It's one of the only Beys that can achieve a reasonable win rate against a CS or RS opponent.

Here's hoping the other Meteo L drago modes provide good results in this department as well.
(Dec. 17, 2010  1:39 PM)momiji manju Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  12:39 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: That's where Lightning L Drago comes in handy, ha. It's one of the only Beys that can achieve a reasonable win rate against a CS or RS opponent.

Here's hoping the other Meteo L drago modes provide good results in this department as well.

No need to hope as it already does Joyful_3
My mf lldragoCH120RF is bad... Untill someone offered me a 90 for CH120. YAYZ!

And why can my LLD stick to my beylauncher... And to my beylauncher L? Can't stick other beylaunchers,
hah now I have to save...
Is it conventional? Or can L drago II's other versions be used in spin stealers too?
so i just got my first two hms beys (gaia dragoon ms and draciel ms) and i have to say i love them, i wish that i learned of them when they came out, i also wish they made more of them.
(Dec. 17, 2010  2:15 PM)Shika blade Wrote: My mf lldragoCH120RF is bad... Untill someone offered me a 90 for CH120. YAYZ!

And why can my LLD stick to my beylauncher... And to my beylauncher L? Can't stick other beylaunchers,
It is left spin. Speechless CH120RF on LLD is beastly, you just can't use it.

•Oddly enough, Momiji, I have trouble with Ray 90/100RF. I have no clue why, but everything else flies at nominal percentages for the most part. (CS, you tricky tip!)
i didnt test them but i did random battles
draciel ms vs my MFB draciel ms combo (rock snot green aquario 145s) rock aquario won more
gaia dragoon ms vs my mfb gaia dragoon ms combo (dark* eagle 100f) gaia dragoon won more?!?

*poison would look better but i dont have it
Newer generation beys should inherently be better than the precursors..?
There is a reason I don't buy HMS. (Except for Ice Blue Wolborg, I have a soft spot, and it still puts up good fights.)
Yeah, I wanted to get HMS but what's the point if they'll just get beaten by MFBs?
i want to get them just because i never knew about them, and because they are awesome.

edit: but im not buying any more becuase
1. they are sometimes expensive
2. they are outdated
(Dec. 17, 2010  2:25 PM)momiji manju Wrote: hah now I have to save...
Is it conventional? Or can L drago II's other versions be used in spin stealers too?

No, they can't.....
They can only throughly use the power of the Multi-hit or Assault,
but as they DOES NOT provide rubber edges,
so they can't perform spin stealing.
this combo of hms is unbeatable:
HMS Attack Combo
AR: Circle Upper (Dark Effigy MS)
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Core Ultimate Version (Dragon MSUV)
but almost evry other hms has been outclassed
yes i know about that combo i just ment in general, but i will never be able to make it Unhappy
I used a similar combo the other night and it thrashed my Libra combo. I really need to go to a tourney soon. Haven't played with anyone since August. But first I think i'll need to buy some new MFB since i'm missing out on some key essetials now such as vulcan, AD145 and RS.
To be honest with you, one of my favourite Systems are one of the Non-Official Ones.

Nuno's Lego Beys. I wish I could have experienced the fun when he was still making them...
me and my brother made all lego beyblades, no other parts then lego, i would show pics but they were left on the floor and the pieces are missing
Cool. The good thing about Nuno's is that he made his own system and parts. He even added metal wheels, too.
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:00 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: me and my brother made all lego beyblades, no other parts then lego, i would show pics but they were left on the floor and the pieces are missing

Correction: you made lego tops.
no they were actually beyblades so Tongue_out
"Hey guys I made a Pontiac out of my legos!"
that isnt how it works. its a lego car
just like you made lego tops

:V