Beyblade Random Thoughts

how, excactly, do you achieve this?
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:23 AM)Bladerpiguy200 Wrote: how, excactly, do you achieve this?

You put it on the stadium floor then when about to launch it pull it up and launch while pulling up
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:24 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: You put it on the stadium floor then when about to launch it pull it up and launch while pulling up

Night said launching left with right launcher. I KNOW how to lauch a rightspin bey with left launcher. READ THE POST.
I don't use it competitively, just for fun and tests.

OR you could open your launcher, and take out a certain mechanism, but no-one wants to do that.
  • Put the bey on the launcher
  • Lower the launcher so that the bey is touching the stadium floor.
  • Pull the winder all the way to the end
  • Push it back and you have a left-spinning bey
okay so yeah now i have an excuse to go buy a poison serpent Tongue_out and a Left spin launcher
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:27 AM)Night Wrote: I don't use it competitively, just for fun and tests.

OR you could open your launcher, and take out a certain mechanism, but no-one wants to do that.

I said HOW. You didn't answer anything.

EDIT: never mind. you fixed/finished it. Thanks Smile
I edited it. Stop being impatient.

(Dec. 19, 2010  12:30 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: okay so yeah now i have an excuse to go buy a poison serpent Tongue_out and a Left spin launcher

I said how to spin left with a right launcher.
I love my Pegasis it kicks all my other beyblades buts for some reason
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:32 AM)Night Wrote: I edited it. Stop being impatient.

(Dec. 19, 2010  12:30 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: okay so yeah now i have an excuse to go buy a poison serpent Tongue_out and a Left spin launcher

I said how to spin left with a right launcher.

i know you did,but i want a reason to go blow money on Left spin launcher and i dont think thats the safest way to make something spin left
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:32 AM)Night Wrote: I edited it. Stop being impatient.
what do you mean, stop being impatient? This is the first time ive been impatient and the 50th time youve been mean!
.. Don't you think you sound stupid when you say 'I want a reason to go blow money' ?
Honestly, use your money on decent parts. :Y
idk the prungs breaking on the laucnher or something and i dont think it would give the most accruat results,cause i am wondering if the spikes on poison could provide anything while spinning left,probably not but eh
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:39 AM)Dan Wrote: .. Don't you think you sound stupid when you say 'I want a reason to go blow money' ?
Honestly, use your money on decent parts. :Y

i got so much of it though and i think Poison Serpent looks kinda of cool,also i sorta actually like buying the sucky ones and trying to find uses for them,o that remind me has anybody tested Dark in left spin?
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:39 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: cause i am wondering if the spikes on poison could provide anything while spinning left,probably not but eh

(hasbro)dark does, they're nearly the same.
dark and poison arent nearly the same Speechless
Poison-http://beyblade.universe.free.fr/boutique/boutique/beyblades/metal_fusion/photos_page1/poison_serpent_bb69.jpg
Dark- http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/DarkWolf.jpg
(Dec. 19, 2010  12:43 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: dark and poison arent nearly the same Speechless

Sorta. It is a mystery
no not really but anyways i think it would be cool to see what would happen if you put poison and dark in left spin,maybe i could get someone to test it out..
Honestly, how am I mean?

Anyway, Poison and Dark may look similar, but it doesn't mean they perform the same.
i dont think your mean Joyful_2
and i was think the spikes could like throw oppents away or something
Poison looks like it could have more Smash, but less Upper in left spin but I can't tell by just looking at it. It might not be a good spin-stealer because the 'Circle' is interrupted too many times.
yeah but who knows what kind of result we would get haha probably bad
(Dec. 19, 2010  1:00 AM)Night Wrote: Poison looks like it could have more Smash, but less Upper in left spin but I can't tell by just looking at it. It might not be a good spin-stealer because the 'Circle' is interrupted too many times.
15 Spikes, that's way to many times. (15 interuptions for those who aren't smart and tend to SPAM alot) Joyful_3
I know. A spin stealer's parts should be very circular, which is why I think poison won't be good.