Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 23, 2022  5:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: wow eventually my burst might explode

That's generally the idea.
(Feb. 23, 2022  6:53 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Feb. 23, 2022  5:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: wow eventually my burst might explode

That's generally the idea.
exactly!
Ideas for formats. Each of these would have a ban list of course.

METAL FIGHT

BURST

FOR FUN
Poking around th1nk's website on plastic Gen, I noticed Wolborg 4's Circle Survivor looked exactly like a big Just. So how did Just become doodoo while Circle Survivor destroyed the Plastics Meta?
(Feb. 25, 2022  12:25 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Poking around th1nk's website on plastic Gen, I noticed Wolborg 4's Circle Survivor looked exactly like a big Just. So how did Just become doodoo while Circle Survivor destroyed the Plastics Meta?

Circle Survivor is a giant mostly free spinning shield that becomes a beyblades main point of contact, as described in that page. It also has a good tip shape. I wouldn't say it destroyed the meta but it is one of the power brokers.

Just uh, doesn't do any of that.
(Feb. 25, 2022  4:32 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2022  12:25 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Poking around th1nk's website on plastic Gen, I noticed Wolborg 4's Circle Survivor looked exactly like a big Just. So how did Just become doodoo while Circle Survivor destroyed the Plastics Meta?

Circle Survivor is a giant mostly free spinning shield that becomes a beyblades main point of contact, as described in that page. It also has a good tip shape. I wouldn't say it destroyed the meta but it is one of the power brokers.

Just uh, doesn't do any of that.
Oh Ok. Maybe Just is an attempt at porting it to burst that failed. I hope they make it fused next time, so it can be bigger and actually work.
I don't think they had circle survivor in mind with that part. There are only mild visual similarities. Just works almost more like SG Wing Base with War Lion SAR.

I am glad you are enjoying the site, by the way. It was a lot of work.
(Feb. 25, 2022  4:43 PM)th!nk Wrote: I don't think they had circle survivor in mind with that part. There are only mild visual similarities. Just works almost more like SG Wing Base with War Lion SAR.

I am glad you are enjoying the site, by the way. It was a lot of work.
Ok, BTW I found yet another familair looking part:
Wide Survivor and 1S. They both have outward weight distribution.
Wide Defense is sort off 1D, but only if you squint.
There are also so many hexagonal weight discs that scream Giga/Gravity are their descendants, and Weighting Ring, which is basically Wall but flattend.

Something else I remember Illunuc saying Superking is similar to Plastic Gen, but I don't really see it.
I miss participating in tournaments and the community a lot. As someone who's retired and only loosely follows now, I still love seeing innovations in the burst format and furthermore, how this community evolves. You guys are dope.
(Feb. 28, 2022  8:07 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: I miss participating in tournaments and the community a lot. As someone who's retired and only loosely follows now, I still love seeing innovations in the burst format and furthermore, how this community evolves. You guys are dope.

Hah, there's a name I haven't seen in a while... You should come back bud, retirement is overrated 😉
What would you all think if the ties rule just becomes 3 ties and you move on?
Here’s what I’d think it’d work out like

3v3
-3 ties (non-consecutive or consecutive) move on to next bey
-If above happens in your 3rd vs 3rd bey reshuffle

Deck Format
-If 2 beys tie 3 times (non-consecutive or consecutive) in the first round, turn back around and re-pick
-If 2 beys tie (non-consecutive or consecutive) after the first round loser chooses rematch or switch
I feel weird when thinking about how Nightmare Longinus, who's 90% metal and has a built in disc, is now considered light. I guess Pp and other Cho-Z Layers too.
What is your combo that serves as an ace to you?
yes Ive seen the new beys and there better than the older burst
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.
Honestly, I wouldn't count on it.
These are the combo, I thought up on the Original Beyblade Series, The Bladebreakers team as Zero G / Shogun Steel style:

Phantom Dragoon or Samurai Dragoon T125 RSF - Tyson DG (Dragoon) combo

Parts:

White Shogun Face Bolt

Warrior Wheel: Dragoon

Element Wheel: Phantom or Samurai

Spin Track: T125 (Tornado 125)

Performance Tip: RSF (Rubber Semi Flat)

Archer Phoenix or Archer Garuda 100 HF/S - Kai DZ (Dranzer) combo

Parts:

Blue Shogun Face Bolt

Warrior Wheel: Phoenix or Garuda

Element Wheel: Archer

Spin Track: 100

Performance Tip: HF / S (Hole Flat / Spike)

Bandit Byakko 125 S - Ray DI (Driger) combo

Parts:

Gray Shogun Face Bolt

Warrior Wheel: Byakko

Element Wheel: Bandit

Spin Track: 125

Performance Tip: S (Spike)

Guardian Genbu GB145 B - Max DC (Draciel) combo

Parts:

Green Shogun Face Bolt

Warrior Wheel: Genbu

Element Wheel: Guardian

Spin Track: GB145 (Gravity Ball 145)

Performance Tip: B (Ball)

Ronin Zirago (Girago) WA130 MF - Daichi G.DG (Gaia / Strata Dragoon) combo

Parts:

Purple Shogun Face Bolt

Warrior Wheel: Zirago (Girago)

Element Wheel: Ronin

Spin Track: WA130 (Wing Attacker 130)

Performance Tip: MF (Metal Flat)
MFB in my opinion has a pretty good customization system but kinda failed to gain a good audience.
(Mar. 02, 2022  2:38 PM)Shoyo Wrote: What is your combo that serves as an ace to you?
Perfect Phoenix outer fusion'(worn to the point that its basically a worn accel)
(Mar. 02, 2022  2:38 PM)Shoyo Wrote: What is your combo that serves as an ace to you?

Ultimate Belial2.Gg.Cm-9. It doesn't do too bad but does kinda burst a bit
I finally awakened my savior blade. It took me 4 1/2 months. I got the overdrive set with the golden white savior blade after the LA Burst Standard Tournament in November. I’ve been battling it since that day… and the last piece came off today. I will have you all hear this lads, savior is really amazing right spin attack. It beats up dynamite on bearing. I was using belial2 with giga quick’-3 on savior, and perseus with over bearing’-10 on dynamite. Savior really doesn’t do well against vanish though. Wierd. Just thought I’d throw that out there, to everyone who thinks savior is bad. Don’t judge a bey by its stock.
(Mar. 08, 2022  6:32 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I finally awakened my savior blade. It took me 4 1/2 months. I got the overdrive set with the golden white savior blade after the LA Burst Standard Tournament in November. I’ve been battling it since that day… and the last piece came off today. I will have you all hear this lads, savior is really amazing right spin attack. It beats up dynamite on bearing. I was using belial2 with giga quick’-3 on savior, and perseus with over bearing’-10 on dynamite. Savior really doesn’t do well against vanish though. Wierd. Just thought I’d throw that out there, to everyone who thinks savior is bad. Don’t judge a bey by its stock.
Ok, I cheated using 12.
Random thought: why does everyone think spelling weird is hard?
(Eg: therougeblader and many more peeps itw, I took an online spelling test and weird was in HARD LEVEL)
(Mar. 08, 2022  1:15 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Random thought: why does everyone think spelling weird is hard?
(Eg: therougeblader and many more peeps itw, I took an online spelling test and weird was in HARD LEVEL)
I dunno, I guess wierd is just one of those words where you forget the “I before e” rule. That happens with me sometimes.
I’ve always been interested to experience a fan base drought since I was not present late Metal Fight, I hope it starts soon.