Beyblade Random Thoughts

ive seen the new beystadiums and its nothing to fancy or cool
the LAD meta is the main reason i havent attended a tournament because i dont have anything that would be good in limited or classic, and this meta is just boring and annoying to me
beyblade burst surge is probably I think not going to be as succesful as turbo
(Nov. 03, 2021  7:42 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: the LAD meta is the main reason i havent attended a tournament because i dont have anything that would be good in limited or classic, and this meta is just boring and annoying to me

lad meta seems like it takes over in tournaments on paper but in the eternity of things you are usually in the same spin matchup and attack is also used a lot as well when you participate in the tournament you'll have a lot of fun whether you get first or 10th
cosmic pegasus vs storm pegasus would be epic
cuza in beyblade reminds me of my self and he has my favorite type of parrot a cockatoo

fun fact Cuza is the first character in the Burst series to own a pet. In his case, a cockatoo named Carl.
ryuga is the opposite of gingka. serious not playful uptight and strict. gingka is playful not uptight but ay something he hates and he will go crazy
How do I start a thread on here ?

Beyblade Burst Surge is awesome
i have returned.....
many weird new people have arrived in surge
I'm kinda impatient for November 13 to arrive.

Considering that we get a new teaser for next month's set (and taking things with a grain of salt), I'm excited to see if the next set would be worth purchasing (since I'm not really planning on buying anything online this month).

Currently, I'm longing for a dynamite blade, bahamut core, drift and a multitude of standard beystadiums.
I sware if there is anther series after..
Fun and sad fact: There are only 5 left spinning beys in the entire burst series.
(Nov. 08, 2021  8:04 PM)Cath Wrote: Fun and sad fact: There are only 5 left spinning beys in the entire burst series.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you. Do you mean solely based on motifs? Because there are twelve just between the Fafnir and Longinus lines. Though, based on their motifs, I guess there are only five of them that I can think of (Fafnir, Longinus, Helios, Apollos, Bahamut).

Yeah, that actually kind of sucks, especially since only one of them is a respectable Attack type.
how many left spins are in mfb besides l drago
(Nov. 08, 2021  9:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: how many left spins are in mfb besides l drago

L-Drago (and all of its variations), and Dark Knight/Ronin Dragoon are the only left spin beys in all of MFB.
Gravity Perseus and Variares are dual spin.
(Nov. 08, 2021  8:13 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  8:04 PM)Cath Wrote: Fun and sad fact: There are only 5 left spinning beys in the entire burst series.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you. Do you mean solely based on motifs? Because there are twelve just between the Fafnir and Longinus lines. Though, based on their motifs, I guess there are only five of them that I can think of (Fafnir, Longinus, Helios, Apollos, Bahamut).

Yeah, that actually kind of sucks, especially since only one of them is a respectable Attack type.

Apollos also has a right spinning version. So that doesn't count on my book. I put Hell Salamander as the fifth left spinning beyblade.
(Nov. 08, 2021  10:20 PM)Ryuujin K Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2021  9:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: how many left spins are in mfb besides l drago

L-Drago (and all of its variations), and Dark Knight/Ronin Dragoon are the only left spin beys in all of MFB.
Gravity Perseus and Variares are dual spin.

thx
Before I say anything, I couldn't find a specific thread to ask where to buy products so I figured this was the next best place to ask. I have metal Xtreme but I feel like that's not gonna do me good by breaking teeth, so im looking for cheap versions of Xtreme', quick', hunter'. If anyone has any links to cheap ways of purchasing these drivers it would be appreciated.
(Nov. 10, 2021  2:59 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Before I say anything, I couldn't find a specific thread to ask where to buy products so I figured this was the next best place to ask. I have metal Xtreme but I feel like that's not gonna do me good by breaking teeth, so im looking for cheap versions of Xtreme', quick', hunter'. If anyone has any links to cheap ways of purchasing these drivers it would be appreciated.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164668948053?ha...SwL7xgK9cZ
Cheap is infeasible at this point. Your best bet is to find a full bey that comes with it and get that. But they're all years old now.
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Perform...-_Quick%27
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Perform..._Xtreme%27

RBV 22-03 might have what you need, and is the most recent out of what's available. RBV 24-04 has a reguilar Quick. You've probably noticed, but TT has stopped making rubber flat tips generally available. This is because they've stopped producing standard beystadiums and now only make DB beystadiums, and rubber flats are terrible in that.

You have a Metal Xtreme. That's probably the best you're going to get.
(Nov. 10, 2021  3:32 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2021  2:59 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Before I say anything, I couldn't find a specific thread to ask where to buy products so I figured this was the next best place to ask. I have metal Xtreme but I feel like that's not gonna do me good by breaking teeth, so im looking for cheap versions of Xtreme', quick', hunter'. If anyone has any links to cheap ways of purchasing these drivers it would be appreciated.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/164668948053?ha...SwL7xgK9cZ
Cheap is infeasible at this point. Your best bet is to find a full bey that comes with it and get that. But they're all years old now.
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Perform...-_Quick%27
https://beyblade.fandom.com/wiki/Perform..._Xtreme%27

RBV 22-03 might have what you need, and is the most recent out of what's available. RBV 24-04 has a reguilar Quick. You've probably noticed, but TT has stopped making rubber flat tips generally available. This is because they've stopped producing standard beystadiums and now only make DB beystadiums, and rubber flats are terrible in that.

You have a Metal Xtreme. That's probably the best you're going to get.
Thanks for the link, but you really think that’s the best I’m going to get? Like there’s no way to get at least 1 version of hunter, xtreme, quick, I could go for jolt as a very last result. I would even go for a non dash version if I can get multiple.
(Nov. 10, 2021  3:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Thanks for the link, but you really think that’s the best I’m going to get? Like there’s no way to get at least 1 version of hunter, xtreme, quick, I could go for jolt as a very last result. I would even go for a non dash version if I can get multiple.

You already have one of the better rubber flat tips. I'd recommend Quick' over it honestly, I can't control Xtremes myself. And yes, that's really the best you're going to get, unless you dig through ebay for years old beys that were already expensive on release.
(Nov. 10, 2021  3:43 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2021  3:37 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Thanks for the link, but you really think that’s the best I’m going to get? Like there’s no way to get at least 1 version of hunter, xtreme, quick, I could go for jolt as a very last result. I would even go for a non dash version if I can get multiple.

You already have one of the better rubber flat tips. I'd recommend Quick' over it honestly, I can't control Xtremes myself. And yes, that's really the best you're going to get, unless you dig through ebay for years old beys that were already expensive on release.
I could think of 2 beys that have xtreme’ and quick’. The super satan random booster bey and the lord achilles paradox quick’ exclusive. There both close to 20 bucks so maybe if I just buy both of them every time they wear down it should be fine? How long do you think it will take for a xtreme or quick to wear down until it’s bad in your experience?
(Nov. 10, 2021  3:47 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2021  3:43 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: You already have one of the better rubber flat tips. I'd recommend Quick' over it honestly, I can't control Xtremes myself. And yes, that's really the best you're going to get, unless you dig through ebay for years old beys that were already expensive on release.
I could think of 2 beys that have xtreme’ and quick’. The super satan random booster bey and the lord achilles paradox quick’ exclusive. There both close to 20 bucks so maybe if I just buy both of them every time they wear down it should be fine? How long do you think it will take for a xtreme or quick to wear down until it’s bad in your experience?
Shadow Amaterios 0 Xtreme'
Dead Hades 8'Expand Xtreme'
Super Satan 6 Xtreme' 1S
Emperor Forneus 4Glaive Hunter'
Gaia Dragoon Around Hunter'
Cho-Z Spriggan 10 Jolt'
Galaxy Pegasus 5Glaive Jolt'
Wizard Bahamut 00Cross Jolt' Gen
Storm Pegasus 10Glaive Quick'
Orb Egis 0Turn Quick'
Union Spriggan Outer Quick' Zan
Lord Achilles Paradox Quick'

If you want 2 Quick's and a Xtreme',
https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...-8-models/#

Also for Xtreme' I don't know how long but when the nub disappears completely, it's starting to get bad
the legends return