Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jul. 26, 2019  11:08 PM)DuctTapeHero Wrote: I wonder what the Shu fanboys will do if he is replaced. Will they switch to other favorites?

I like Shu a lot but I don't think I would mind because Shu had a good role in burst. But in later seasons, he just changed into a different person and TBH I still like him but he's a bit different. My favourite Shu is season 1's Shu. I think I could survive without him but, I would miss his presence because he was a great rival and friend to Valt.

Oh and I watched burst and evolution in the English dub and gt and choz in English sub
(Jul. 28, 2019  5:30 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2019  2:03 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Hey, I don’t know where to put this, but does Zwei Longinus Metsu(layer) have good stamina? If I should stick this in the build me a combo thread, then tell me.

Even if it does, Stamina isn't what Zwei is meant to do. It's an aggressively shaped layer. Stick it on Xtreme, it will attack. Stick it on Bearing, and guess what? It will still be attacking.

Its Stamina capabilities are a moot point due to its sharp, angular shape.
Understandable. Thanks.
What is Retsu even for? Is it just a three-sided weight, so can I like but it in a Wizard to place more weight at the three points of the triangle and thus increase Stamina or does it not work like that?
Isn't it crazy that, assuming MFB followed a similar timeline to the real world, Zero G took place around now? They did say in Zero G that it took place seven years in the future in 2012, and here we are seven years later. It's crazy how time flies.
(Jul. 29, 2019  4:58 AM)Ranch+Kerbeus Wrote: What is Retsu even for? Is it just a three-sided weight, so can I like but it in a Wizard to place more weight at the three points of the triangle and thus increase Stamina or does it not work like that?

Retsu is supposed to synergize with 3-sided layers by putting the weight right behind its major contact points, but it sort of fails in practice because the Retsu weight is unbalanced. In theory the idea isn't too bad, but its lopsided weight distribution hurts Stamina potential, hinders attack patterns, and increases its burst risk slightly.
Guys is it just me or are the beys getting a bit too big? Have two gachi beys fighting and the normal arena becomes really small. If there's a new season and the beys get even bigger I could see some of the wider stadiums getting more use.
(Jul. 30, 2019  4:08 PM)Limetka Wrote: Guys is it just me or are the beys getting a bit too big? Have two gachi beys fighting and the normal arena becomes really small. If there's a new season and the beys get even bigger I could see some of the wider stadiums getting more use.

Well its kinda like in MFB :More Evolutions,More Uprgade,More space needed
Is there any data compiled for any differences between beyblade parts compared to their releases?

Such as: different versions/builds of Bearing are better/worse or Dead Phoenix Armor being better on the original release compared to the green RBV version?

How important are these types of nuances in the grand scheme of things?
(Aug. 02, 2019  4:58 AM)joyos Wrote: Is there any data compiled for any differences between beyblade parts compared to their releases?

Such as: different versions/builds of Bearing are better/worse or Dead Phoenix Armor being better on the original release compared to the green RBV version?

How important are these types of nuances in the grand scheme of things?

Not sure if there is. If there is, I'm blissfully unaware of it.

As to how important these differences are, it varies depending on the part and how big the difference is compared to the norm. A variation in a frame probably won't matter unless it's literally falling off the bey or something crazy like that. An Atomic with a better rolling ball may increase Stamina and decrease movement at the cost of being easier to KO, which could make a difference when choosing which specific Atomic driver to use.

In the end, they only matter in exactly how you min/max your bey and exactly how you want it to perform, as any variation that provides an upside likely some sort of downside to it too.
I don’t know why, but I was wondering what the interface for a mod is like. Where’s the close thread button or whatever? I dont think this fits under random thoughts, but whatever
Why is the game called Beyblade

And why do kids like it so much
(Aug. 03, 2019  2:20 AM)Starblaster_sb Wrote: Why is the game called Beyblade

And why do kids like it so much
The name “Beyblade” comes from the words “Beigoma”, spinning tops from Japan that were spun with a string, and “blade”.
So where I live, there aren't many vending machines. So I was at a mall for shopping and I saw a vending machine and I saw a Diablo nemesis box in there!(upside down). I didn't see whether it was fake or real.
Would a combo like Cho Z Achilles sting XT+ work?
(Aug. 06, 2019  4:20 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Would a combo like Cho Z Achilles sting XT+ work?
Ask this in the Build Me A Combo thread, and to answer your question, the driver isn’t good for attack so I’d use Destroy or Xtreme.
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:08 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  4:20 PM)XXSYPHERXX Wrote: Would a combo like Cho Z Achilles sting XT+ work?
Ask this in the Build Me A Combo thread, and to answer your question, the driver isn’t good for attack so I’d use Destroy or Xtreme.
It can work as a stationary combo still, right?
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:11 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:08 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ask this in the Build Me A Combo thread, and to answer your question, the driver isn’t good for attack so I’d use Destroy or Xtreme.
It can work as a stationary combo still, right?
Maybe.
Blind took boa place as the owner of Balkesh.so Shu might not the owner of Lord spryzen, because he is the owner of the owner of the raging bull.so there might be a new owner for Lord spryzen with the same initial.
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:25 PM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:11 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote: It can work as a stationary combo still, right?
Maybe.

Tried that and czA is trash with Xt+ even on attack mode and actually sucks badly on stationary combos due to its aggressive shape and easily can have its Chouzetsu Wings pushed back by opponent. 

Destroy/Destroy', Xtreme', Quick', and possibly Charge are most probably better options if you intend to use Sting as the Disk for a tank attacker, though if on Destroy/Destroy' I'd probably recommend 0/10/00Cross since Cross has very good synergy with almost all Drivers especially those that already have insanely good LAD.
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:55 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2019  5:25 PM)Dash Driver Wrote: Maybe.

Tried that and czA is trash with Xt+ even on attack mode and actually sucks badly on stationary combos due to its aggressive shape and easily can have its Chouzetsu Wings pushed back by opponent. 

Destroy/Destroy', Xtreme', Quick', and possibly Charge are most probably better options if you intend to use Sting as the Disk for a tank attacker, though if on Destroy/Destroy' I'd probably recommend 0/10/00Cross since Cross has very good synergy with almost all Drivers especially those that already have insanely good LAD.

I'm pretty sure I saw some video showing the combo Cho z Achilles 00cross xt+. It was battled against some usual aH eternal combo (or maybe it was xt+), Cho z spriggan bearing combo (left spin), crash Ragnarok accel' combo and maybe even a revive phoenix combo. It defeated them all except the Cho z spriggan combo in stamina mode and he switched to attack mode for battling it (maybe he was under the impression that attack mode was better the stamina mode for opposite spin). He tied against it consistently. So, I'm surprised sting didn't work instead of 00cross....
(Aug. 07, 2019  5:01 AM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2019  3:55 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Tried that and czA is trash with Xt+ even on attack mode and actually sucks badly on stationary combos due to its aggressive shape and easily can have its Chouzetsu Wings pushed back by opponent. 

I'm pretty sure I saw some video showing the combo Cho z Achilles 00cross xt+. It was battled against some usual aH eternal combo (or maybe it was xt+),  Cho z spriggan bearing combo (left spin), crash Ragnarok accel' combo and maybe even a revive phoenix combo. It defeated them all except the Cho z spriggan combo in stamina mode and he switched to attack mode for battling it (maybe he was under the impression that attack mode was better the stamina mode for opposite spin). He tied against it consistently. So, I'm surprised sting didn't work instead of 00cross....

Might be because the underside of Sting is flatter and would scrape more easily than 00Cross which has the Frame almost curved. Plus the fact that Cross Frame seems to have a lot of synergy with most meta Drivers right now, Sting only has its weight going on vs 00/0Cross.

I tried Xt+ on mine and still moves a lot (so much for stationary) even with Sting and on Stamina mode. Hard flat launch and it still moves like on a semi-flat tip. I'd rather risk mine with Destroy or Ultimate Reboot since czA is amazing with its smash attacks (as long as the Wings are active) for KO and Bursts
(Aug. 07, 2019  10:25 PM)Hydra+Chambo Wrote: New account. We were Kerbeus before.

Ranch+Kerbeus was your old account?