Beyblade Random Thoughts

Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior, Emperor Forneus?
(Aug. 08, 2019  11:56 PM)AshreSky Wrote: Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior,  Emperor Forneus?

No.
(Aug. 09, 2019  12:43 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2019  11:56 PM)AshreSky Wrote: Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior,  Emperor Forneus?

No.

Heathen!
(Jul. 29, 2019  11:50 AM)Manana Balkana Wrote: Cao!  I am 6 years old and I like my Beyblade!!! That's what I get
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKcTryElqiM
FYI, the beyblade in that video is a fake.

Yes?
(Aug. 10, 2019  12:23 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2019  11:50 AM)Manana Balkana Wrote: Cao!  I am 6 years old and I like my Beyblade!!! That's what I get
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKcTryElqiM
FYI, the beyblade in that video is a fake.

Yes?

Good, please talk. I'm listening.
(Aug. 08, 2019  11:56 PM)AshreSky Wrote: Do you have a moment to talk about our Lord and Savior, Emperor Forneus?

Why call emperor forneus a 'Lord and Savior' when Fubuki's mentor's bey is called Lord Spriggan? Lord and Savior - starts with L and S. Lord spriggan - starts with L and S as well.... coincidence? I think not not.
P.S: I'm not saying that Shu will own lord spriggan; I'm saying that the spriggan line has a new bey
(Aug. 10, 2019  2:47 PM)Ash_Ketchum_007 Wrote:

Why call emperor forneus a 'Lord and Savior' when Fubuki's mentor's bey is called Lord Spriggan? Lord and Savior - starts with L and S. Lord spriggan - starts with L and S as well.... coincidence? I think not not.
P.S: I'm not saying that Shu will own lord spriggan; I'm saying that the spriggan line has a new bey

Emperor Forneus is based on the demonology creature known as Forneus a Marquis of Hell. But what he stands for is maligned with what you'd think of when you think of such a place.
Doesn't anybody realize Valt's Beys all have unique rubber Drivers? No other combo released and shown in the anime have Variable, Volcanic, Evolution. Even cannon fodder combo users in the anime never used Valkyrie and those Drivers.

Another random thought: if they can remake the previous gen Beys, why not rehash Burst Beys from the Dual Layer System (they have tons to choose from, from A to Z) into the GT format? I'd love to burn through my wallet, bank and savings to have those (especially for Odin, Deathscyther, Kerbeus, to name a few).

And another one: why don't they release gimmicky stadiums like Hasbro does (like the Avatar thing or the Slingshock/Rail one); and consequently why can't Hasbro put metal on their Chouzetsu Beys like they already did with nL and sX? Heck, they could manage to put metal God Chip for lS and Sr, but can't keep on raking the metals into their releases?
(Aug. 11, 2019  3:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Doesn't anybody realize Valt's Beys all have unique rubber Drivers? No other combo released and shown in the anime have Variable, Volcanic, Evolution. Even cannon fodder combo users in the anime never used Valkyrie and those Drivers.

Another random thought: if they can remake the previous gen Beys, why not rehash Burst Beys from the Dual Layer System (they have tons to choose from, from A to Z) into the GT format? I'd love to burn through my wallet, bank and savings to have those (especially for Odin, Deathscyther, Kerbeus, to name a few).

And another one: why don't they release gimmicky stadiums like Hasbro does (like the Avatar thing or the Slingshock/Rail one); and consequently why can't Hasbro put metal on their Chouzetsu Beys like they already did with nL and sX? Heck, they could manage to put metal God Chip for lS and Sr, but can't keep on raking the metals into their releases?

Tye metal for the Turbo layers I think because they put more focus on the Slingshock Tips, which is a bummer. Don't think they'll ramake the Layers with metal in 'em unless they do a Hyperblades-like release(not in Switchstrike because there are already examples of Turbo Layers in Switchstrike that don't have metal. Hades having metal is only because that's its gimmick), which I don't think they'll pull this time.
(Aug. 11, 2019  3:49 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  3:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Doesn't anybody realize Valt's Beys all have unique rubber Drivers? No other combo released and shown in the anime have Variable, Volcanic, Evolution. Even cannon fodder combo users in the anime never used Valkyrie and those Drivers.

Tye metal for the Turbo layers I think because they put more focus on the Slingshock Tips, which is a bummer. Don't think they'll ramake the Layers with metal in 'em unless they do a Hyperblades-like release(not in Switchstrike because there are already examples of Turbo Layers in Switchstrike that don't have metal. Hades having metal is only because that's its gimmick), which I don't think they'll pull this time.

Based on a post in YT/IG a rubber-dependent Bey like Geist Fafnir will be made with pure plastic by Hasbro. Not sure if just a hoax or what, but I'm inclined to believe that Hasbro really just want to eff things up. Heck, even fake Beys are metal-infused you'd confuse them sometimes with the Takara Tomy ones if you don't look at the screws.
(Aug. 11, 2019  3:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Geist Fafnir will be made with pure plastic by Hasbro.
gF IS made of pure plastic by Hasbro.
(Aug. 11, 2019  4:21 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  3:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Geist Fafnir will be made with pure plastic by Hasbro.
gF IS made of pure plastic by Hasbro.

And so it seals the deal that Hasbro really doesn't give a dang about its market and should be ashamed of itself. Even most of their stadiums don't have anime accuracy, and are simply spewing out censored and watered-down carp products. Only reason I even had my uncle order a couple of older Burst Beys for me at Walmart Canada was because I just wanted to try the slopes out and frankly speaking, I am quite thankful I was born as a South East Asian being.

Here's to expecting Hasbro will botch up the GT releases and make the Chips and Weights as one piece, or if it is still the Takara Tomy customization, the Beys that have metal and rubber as gimmicks will only have colored plastic (they'd probably be stooping so low I'd even consider fakes over them as long as there's metal, cuz rubber might be too expensive for cost of making fakes)
I have no idea how Hasbro will do at all for Rise. That's all I can say. We can spit out theories all we want, but we need physical products to know what the heck is up with Rise. Or they could do a Battle B-Daman Fire Spirits and cancel Burst before Rise releases(that scenario is 99% unlikely. They are gonna milk it to the very end of the series)
(Aug. 11, 2019  4:50 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I have no idea how Hasbro will do at all for Rise. That's all I can say. We can spit out theories all we want, but we need physical products to know what the heck is up with Rise. Or they could do a Battle B-Daman Fire Spirits and cancel Burst before Rise releases(that scenario is 99% unlikely. They are gonna milk it to the very end of the series)

They'll probably milk it, especially since their only creative side is to produce Hasbro-exclusive designs (which admittedly are dope aesthetically) that I think don't really matter much against regular Burst releases. What they can do though is to consult Beyblade modders for more wacky ideas for those exclusives, since they continuously botch the intended designs with their Hasbro-ing (aka making carp of) of the Japanese products.
Auger is back with his new bey “union Achilles cn extend+ retsu” what the “cn” stand for
(Aug. 11, 2019  2:49 PM)PegasusRider Wrote: Auger is back with his new bey “union Achilles cn extend+ retsu” what the “cn” stand for

Unknown at the moment
(Aug. 11, 2019  5:21 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2019  2:49 PM)PegasusRider Wrote: Auger is back with his new bey “union Achilles cn extend+ retsu” what the “cn” stand for

Unknown at the moment

Maybe Connect because of the 2 pieces connecting? who knows
The cn in union Achilles might stand for: central or connect or caynon or chain or convex or cojoin or cozens or chinch

The list I made that might be the one for cn in union Achilles if mind pick one that sound good Achilles
(Aug. 11, 2019  6:49 PM)PegasusRider Wrote: The cn in union Achilles might stand for: central or connect or caynon or chain or convex or cojoin or cozens or chinch

The list I made that might be the one for cn in union Achilles if mind pick one that sound good Achilles

There is already a disk called central which came with odin central blow.
So I was looking at Random Booster for Burst and I think Random Booster Vol.6 the one for tW is the worst as it comes with 2 F2 and 2 E2 which I find them annoying
(Aug. 14, 2019  10:45 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: So I was looking at Random Booster for Burst and I think Random Booster Vol.6 the one for tW is the worst as it comes with 2 F2 and 2 E2 which I find them annoying

At the same time it was the best RBV then due to the chances of getting Atomic was quite high on it
(Aug. 14, 2019  10:45 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: So I was looking at Random Booster for Burst and I think Random Booster Vol.6 the one for tW is the worst as it comes with 2 F2 and 2 E2 which I find them annoying

It also came with 3 Atomics, which was new and the single most powerful Defense/Stamina driver in the game at that point and almost mandatory for competitive play. Gravity is nothing to sneeze at for its time, and neither is the multitude of 2 and 4 disks with frames on top of that. Hold had use on Lost Longinus combinations to boot.

Polish and Inferno Ifrit were only available by a triple-booster at this time so this was a way to get them, Fang Fenrir and Exceed Evil-Eye (although "annoying" because they're fairly weak) were also harder to get due to being either in a stadium set or an RLC prize and therefore were suddenly easier to access. Exceed Evil-Eye also made somewhat of a counter to Maximum Garuda down the line too, which you can't ignore given how much of an impact mG had on the game.

Yes, it's not necessarily the best booster for parts value (especially compared to modern random boosters which outclass everything but Cross and Atomic), but with so many rare and hard-to-get parts it's hard to call it bad. It's sort of like Random Booster 14 in that regard, playing to a different crowd than most of the other boosters while still providing a "need to get it" part on Atomic. In that way it's actually better than 14, as 14 doesn't really give any new meta-defining parts in it.
so I was battling my friend with his Valkariye (Hasbro) and he had 12 on it and I got so scared ?

what's your guy's story with the 12 disc
I was battling someone with 12, there was a double burst, 12 hit me in the face.