Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 25, 2014  6:36 AM)KilluaZoldyckXD Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:27 AM)Aikemi Wrote: Y'know who to PM first if you find any spare Aries right?

I have a spare Aries 145D if you want it you can trade it for another random booster bey
That was a post was 5 years ago. I'm pretty sure that user is inactive and chances that he'll trade are very, very, very, very, very slim.
Anyone else notice this on their bb-96 libra and whether or not there is a difference (I don't have a scale). [Image: 7396460F-EF15-406A-B30B-2C81A09C6570_zpsdkm3izz6.jpg] a1 v a2?
Just realized something. Zero G/Shogun Steel are similar to plastic gen beys.
Genbu = draciel, Dragoon= same name, byakko= driger. I'm sure i'm not the first to notice this but it seems oddly coincidental. the beasts/spirits look the same.
(Apr. 25, 2014  8:34 PM)GrandmasterSGTO Wrote: Just realized something. Zero G/Shogun Steel are similar to plastic gen beys.
Genbu = draciel, Dragoon= same name, byakko= driger. I'm sure i'm not the first to notice this but it seems oddly coincidental. the beasts/spirits look the same.

IIRC they were ment as a tribute to the plastic gen.
Yes, the director of design or something specifically created them as a tribute to the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade characters.

However, Dragooon is apparently not the Dragoon equivalent : Wyvang is meant to be, with its owner in the anime being Captain Arrow and having some vague resemblance to Takao, but at least more than Sakyo does.
I was thinking just how far beyblade has came since I started again. I remember looking through some cataloge and saw a page on hasbro beyblades- my interest had once again been relit. I found myself on these forums and saw beyblades such as quetzacoatyl and earth aquilla being top tier. Those too eyblades we re all i wanted for a long long time. Back then, Aquialla I think was part of wave two so was the envy to get in the UK (hasbro obviously, although I guess it'd be eagle) and quetz just yeah.. Its just fasinating to see how much beyblade has changed from then. when these two beys were the basis of dominance. Libra as well i guess. And then came basalt and Kerberus. These beys overtook earth and Libra as the dominate stamina and defensive wheels; think quetx was dying at this point anway. Not only has this game changed enormously but so has the metagame, so has the community. THis isnt even metioning the fact that beyblade has gone way longer than this in bakuten shoot beyblade. Just looking at the first beyblades to what I consider MFB in its prime (before zero G) there just been a massive change.
but since all parts in metal fight remain compatible, it's the possibilities of meshing old and new together that keeps the game interesting, even during tv hiatus and release gaps.
(Apr. 25, 2014  1:53 PM)Time Wrote: Anyone else notice this on their bb-96 libra and whether or not there is a difference (I don't have a scale).

What do you mean? Different mold codes (not indicative of mold changes - just a different, almost always identical physical mold used) are normal. I can't see anything else there that looks different?
Not sure if this goes here but:
Seems that dream was the promise of me getting into plastics hopefully.
Has anyone noticed that in the beyblade series from metal fusion to fury Libra hasn't had a spirit like pegasus and the others did?
(Apr. 28, 2014  6:49 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: Has anyone noticed that in the beyblade series from metal fusion to fury Libra hasn't had a spirit like pegasus and the others did?

Libra is a set of scales, so I have no idea what kid would find that so cool that D-Rights would include that in the show.
You forget Sagittario's face bolt is a pair of eyes with an arrow through one and its spirit isn't the same its a centaur.
(Apr. 28, 2014  7:04 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: You forget Sagittario's face bolt is a pair of eyes with an arrow through one and its spirit isn't the same its a centaur.

Eh yes, a sagittario is a centaur ... It is Portuguese or Spanish.
(Apr. 28, 2014  7:04 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: You forget Sagittario's face bolt is a pair of eyes with an arrow through one and its spirit isn't the same its a centaur.

You might be forgetting that Sagitairio's beast a centaur archer .
No I didn't forget I just didn't talk about it cause the type of centaur doesn't really matter its still a centaur.
(Apr. 28, 2014  9:54 PM)Saber Leopard Wrote: No I didn't forget I just didn't talk about it cause the type of centaur doesn't really matter its still a centaur.

The arrow signifies it an archer...
Yes it does but nothing on the face bolt signifies that its a centaur.
But it never signifies it as NOT being a centaur either...
That's true but the fact is they could have given Libra a spirit that looked like a bat the name sounds like it would fit and bats use echo location by screeching at super high frequencies like how flame libra uses super sonic sound in its special attack.
I feel its a combination of a bat holding some scales which looks cool but thats my opinion
I thought the same thing when I first saw the face bolt.
i think they should bring old beys back. and the tv show they can renew the seasons as a side from shogun steel. like beywheels did. i dont think beywheels and beyraiderz were good ideas beyblade is better than a wheel or a car.
That's true but the new Shogun steel blades give the game an edge! I get how you feel tho I really like the old beys from fusion to fury!
I'm pretty sure he meant plastics, when the anime was decent and the aesthetics were better, in my opinion. I would love for a plastics revival.
I think they probably just wanted to try something different than the original old series, using metal instead of plastic. And when you say a plastic revival, do you mean, a network showing the old series? Or do you mean making a new series with the old characters and beyblades, basically being a reboot?

Also I agree. I always did want Libra to have a bey spirit. I agree that the Bat would work, because on the face bolt; it shows a bat holding scales on it's wings.