Beyblade Random Thoughts

Has anybody found a beyblade in their storage? I found my Gravity Destroyer.
(Aug. 14, 2013  11:34 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2013  12:08 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Dunno what to think when I go to a rural Louisiana Wal-Mart and see SS Beys but one of the larger cities doesn't have it. Whut.

How do you think I feel being in Mexico?
In two months, I have yet to see anything from Metal Fury or after.

Not to mention the fact that the selection they do have consists of Cyclone Herculeo, Grand Cetus, Spiral Capricorn, Evil Pisces, and Flame Byxis.

Get some wd's? Lol sounds bad man
Saw a couple younger kids debating on what to buy from the Jacksonville TRU's limited selection of Shogun Steel & I recommended Thief Phoenic & Guardian Reviser (Leviathan whatever lol) to their dad. Even though it's pretty nerve wracking talking to random people at TRU, it was cool since I got to tell them about the WBO.
Probably should have mentioned that I'm trying to start up a tournament here, but hopefully another opportunity will arise...
(Aug. 19, 2013  9:51 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Saw a couple younger kids debating on what to buy from the Jacksonville TRU's limited selection of Shogun Steel & I recommended Thief Phoenic & Guardian Reviser (Leviathan whatever lol) to their dad. Even though it's pretty nerve wracking talking to random people at TRU, it was cool since I got to tell them about the WBO.
Probably should have mentioned that I'm trying to start up a tournament here, but hopefully another opportunity will arise...

You should have had some Promo Cards with you, that would have made the whole encounter look even more professional hah.
(Aug. 20, 2013  2:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You should have had some Promo Cards with you, that would have made the whole encounter look even more professional hah.
Haha if only...
I did tell them to check out the site if they were interested in getting involved in Beyblade competitively though.
Is it me or does anyone feel like the recoloring of hasbro Shougun Steel beys for example the chrome wheels aka the black dragooon chrome wheel, the blue/red orochi/phoenix chrome wheel, make them feel unuseable as it be a waste to chip off the paint of those smexy collections.
Well... yeah but the only thing I wouldn't use is the Dragoon XD
(Aug. 20, 2013  10:33 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Well... yeah but the only thing I wouldn't use is the Dragoon XD

Lol, well i gotta say that thing does quite look nice XD, especially when people use a gold dragooon chromewheel at tournaments...
(Aug. 20, 2013  10:29 PM)Zero X Wrote: Is it me or does anyone feel like the recoloring of hasbro Shougun Steel beys for example the chrome wheels aka the black dragooon chrome wheel, the blue/red orochi/phoenix chrome wheel, make them feel unuseable as it be a waste to chip off the paint of those smexy collections.

This is why I will probably have to purchase multiples. There is n telling how many Thief Phoenix's I will be purchasing, that thing is way too sexy Tongue_out
So today I purchased my first Hasbro Bey, Shogun Steel Guardian Leviathan. Are they for real with this rip cord?! (so much shorter, week plastic, smaller teeth) I think I will use mine to floss, is the launcher itself as inferior? I will stick to Takara Tomy products from now on thank you.
(Aug. 21, 2013  3:27 AM)The Bishop Wrote: So today I purchased my first Hasbro Bey, Shogun Steel Guardian Leviathan. Are they for real with this rip cord?! (so much shorter, week plastic, smaller teeth) I think I will use mine to floss, is the launcher itself as inferior? I will stick to Takara Tomy products from now on thank you.

Yes, those default launchers are quite bad. However, while TAKARA-TOMY's launchers inside Starters are slightly better, you should simply look for Beylaunchers, as those are the optimal launchers. TAKARA-TOMY's winder-based launchers are not worth changing companies for necessarily.
(Aug. 21, 2013  3:29 AM)Kai-V Wrote: you should simply look for Beylaunchers
Hasbro makes these?
(pm me a link)
They did during Metal Fusion, but it'd be much cheaper to purchase a Takara Tomy Beylauncher.
(Aug. 21, 2013  4:23 AM)Tri Wrote: They did during Metal Fusion, but it'd be much cheaper to purchase a Takara Tomy Beylauncher.

The thought of that actually make me picture little kids (hasbro players) abusing the power of "synchrome technology" only to have there prongs break in the next few rounds or so..Tired
who sells earth aquila or fang leone in asia or philippines?

Anubis!!!
(Aug. 21, 2013  10:54 AM)LegendAnubius Wrote: who sells earth aquila or fang leone in asia or philippines?

Anubis!!!
This should be in the bey marketplace forum and you should always search before posting.
Does anyone know what this is?

http://www.houseparty.com/event/beyblade

Whatever it is, I'm guessing that they host Beyblade/BeyWarriors events, and the site is REALLY active (from what I've seen in the polls and comments on the site)

Anyone know what this is? The Official Beyblade Page on Facebook also posted the same link above.

Or is it just like a party idea?
(Aug. 21, 2013  10:00 PM)LMAO Wrote: Does anyone know what this is?

Whatever it is, I'm guessing that they host Beyblade/BeyWarriors events, and the site is REALLY active (from what I've seen in the polls and comments on the site)

Anyone know what this is? The Official Beyblade Page on Facebook also posted the same link above.

eeeeeewwwwww
they have beywarrior>z< (with a carping "Z")
and i think it is a party planner not really for events
Woohoo! My Walmart closest to me has Shogun Steel and B-Daman! I'm glad Walmart is finally starting to get shogun steel!
Yesterday I put in a paper advertising the WBO, it was just paper, not a box of promo cards, and now the paper became the lowlife tagging graffiti paper. What kind of taggers go to toys r us? I'm talking about the ones that vandalize alleys, with markers...
I was at Lake Michigan and I saw carved on a table the words bey happy.
Your Toys R Us let you put up posters? That's not fair, mine never did!
why does hasbro keep releasing spin offs they should just stick to the main line.
if little kids want to things "light up" they shoup play a video game... or simon
it is even worse that the money they are spending on these cheap spin-offs could be used to buy more material for real beyblade so americans don't have to use the crappy hollowed out version of everything
(Aug. 21, 2013  10:00 PM)LMAO Wrote: Does anyone know what this is?

I looked into it & it's basically where you submit an application & a company will sponsor your "party" with free merch (Beyblade, B-Daman, etc. depending on the theme). I guess it's just to help promote toy lines, not a Beyblade tournament website or anything.
(Aug. 22, 2013  12:12 AM)Ifrit Wrote: why does hasbro keep releasing spin offs they should just stick to the main line.
if little kids want to things "light up" they shoup play a video game... or simon
it is even worse that the money they are spending on these cheap spin-offs could be used to buy more material for real beyblade so americans don't have to use the crappy hollowed out version of everything

They hallowed out the first releases of Metal Fury, that's it. The spin offs get them money, so why are you calling them cheap?

They released regular 4D beyblades and are now releasing Shogun Steel, so when you say they could get more material, that doesn't make sense.