Beyblade Random Thoughts

Nah, they are pretty bad.
(Aug. 07, 2013  2:04 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2013  4:46 AM)Ifrit Wrote: if the chrome wheels didnt sych then the meta games would have to be seperated
Suggested it long ago. Have a separate meta for Legend, Fury and Crystal wheeled beys.
The strategies are interestingly different and it provides a use for otherwise worthless parts.

Honestly, I've made use of Cosmic. Cosmic Striker 230SF can be used in MFB or Zero-G stadiums with the same intent of Aiming for the energy ring of shorter beys while retaining stamina and some defense.
(Aug. 08, 2013  12:45 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Honestly, I've made use of Cosmic. Cosmic Striker 230SF can be used in MFB or Zero-G stadiums with the same intent of Aiming for the energy ring of shorter beys while retaining stamina and some defense.

Cosmic can withstand Synchrom and even Duo ? Are you really not lying ?
I haven't got many battles against top teir syncromes(only to battles IIRC) and maybe not Duo, but at the CA qualifiers, I believe I beat twisted combo or two. I'll try to talk team Lupus into a meet up for more official results.
Basalt is quite outclassed by now.
I understand, and though I don't have a BB-10 as normal procedure, for now, may I use my BB-46 balance to test against some of my Synchromes and 4D combos?
For yourself, sure, but if you want to post test results here, not really.
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: For yourself, sure, but if you want to post test results here, not really.

this
balance stadium is missing a tornado ridge making attack and defense types useless
sorry kai-v if you didn't want me to elaborate but oh well
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Basalt is quite outclassed by now.
It seems like it, but its imbalance and weight can make it a great wheel for attack. I say this because of its weight can generate a mean attack. it can do this without any effort.
Yah, that's great, but it's still outclassed.
And it was never good for attack.
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:57 AM)tac1017 Wrote:
It seems like it, but its imbalance and weight can make it a great wheel for attack. I say this because of its weight can generate a mean attack. it can do this without any effort.
I really doubt it would be any good for attack considering it is completely round. IIRC basalt is good for a similar use, antiattack in MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF.
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:01 AM)MBF1 Wrote:
I really doubt it would be any good for attack considering it is completely round. IIRC basalt is good for a similar use, antiattack in MF-H Basalt Horogium R145RF.

you mean r2f right

It's outclassed deal with it man. Flash can generate a gruesome attack with no effort at all.
And even then, Synchroms and Diablo do it better. Basalt isn't really good for too much anymore.
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:56 AM)Ifrit Wrote: this
balance stadium is missing a tornado ridge making attack and defense types useless
sorry kai-v if you didn't want me to elaborate but oh well

Eh, no, those types are not useless, but the results are just different.
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:03 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  2:57 AM)tac1017 Wrote: It seems like it, but its imbalance and weight can make it a great wheel for attack. I say this because of its weight can generate a mean attack. it can do this without any effort.
And even then, Synchroms and Diablo do it better. Basalt isn't really good for too much anymore.
Exactly, I couldn't agree more.
you cant flower pattern (easily)and self koes happen all the time and since there is nothing to defend defense types just get osed by stamina types, right?
im sure they arent completely useless but stamina types will see a much higher win rate
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:07 AM)Ifrit Wrote: you cant flower pattern (easily)and self koes happen all the time and since there is nothing to defend defense types just get osed by stamina types, right?
im sure they arent completely useless but stamina types will see a much higher win rate

You can actually perform Sliding Shoot easily ... The principal thing needed in order to perform the flower pattern is actually a good slope, which is what Hasbro's stadiums are missing.
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:07 AM)Ifrit Wrote: you cant flower pattern (easily)and self koes happen all the time and since there is nothing to defend defense types just get osed by stamina types, right?

You can actually perform Sliding Shoot easily ... The principal thing needed in order to perform the flower pattern is actually a good slope, which is what Hasbro's stadiums are missing.

SO THE TORNADO WALL IS just to help control it
and hasbro paint will change the performance of a rubber tip in seconds in my hasbro stadium
20 rounds fury capricorne 105wb vs basalt bull bd 145
capricorn win:14
bull win:6
win rate:70
thats horid
BD145 what? Q? If that's in a hasbro stadium, I guess I could understand if you used a bad tip, but I dunno how reliable those results are.
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:30 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: BD145 what? Q? If that's in a hasbro stadium, I guess I could understand if you used a bad tip, but I dunno how reliable those results are.

nice joke
but seriously i tried my new r2f and old one but both would gather paint during flower pattern and just lost most traction it was really sad but also i don't do the best sliders
I wasn't kidding though. Were using R2F? And what stadium?
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:43 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I wasn't kidding though. We're using R2F? And what stadium?

yes i was using r2f.
and the stadium was thunder whip you can do it if you want your results will be better than mine because i don't ever use attack types
like if i touch an attack type i lose all knoledge of beyblade
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:47 AM)Ifrit Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:43 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: I wasn't kidding though. We're using R2F? And what stadium?

yes i was using r2f.
and the stadium was thunder whip you can do it if you want your results will be better than mine because i don't ever use attack types

Well, um...every tip gets a little paint on it in a Hasbro stadium. But, usually I just rub it off with my fingernail and it's fine, it shouldn't affect too much of thr performance, unless it's like covered in paint.

Also, it doesn't really help testing in the Thunder Whip since its like thr worst stadium ever, and illegal for WBO tesTing. Not to mention, test with better combos, Basalt Bulk BD145 R2f Isnt really the best attack bey
(Aug. 08, 2013  1:18 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2013  3:47 AM)Ifrit Wrote:

yes i was using r2f.
but yeah like i said if i ever post test it is because i want some one to do it right
Well, um...every tip gets a little paint on it in a Hasbro stadium. But, usually I just rub it off with my fingernail and it's fine, it shouldn't affect too much of thr performance, unless it's like covered in paint.

Also, it doesn't really help testing in the Thunder Whip since its like thr worst stadium ever, and illegal for WBO tesTing. Not to mention, test with better combos, Basalt Bulk BD145 R2f Isnt really the best attack bey

if you want you can look up the video of what happens when you do the same tests in a bb-10
just type testing useless combo and it should come up

and on another note yeah i wipe of my tips to but they just gunk up in seconds and the stronger the rip the worse the performance i really wish i kcould take a video
just rip a rubber tip with as much force as you can while still maintaining flower pattern
it will run through the paint like 2-3 times before it loses traction and just kind oses