Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Jun. 19, 2021  2:01 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2021  11:48 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Only Brave Valkyrie, Rage Longinus, and World Spriggan have chips that limit you to two teeth, so realistically Solomon should have more teeth to click than these other major double chassis forces. If anything it's an error that it doesn't use all four teeth on it's 2B chassis, not that it clicks an extra time.

I think they meant that the disk part came off the chassis somehow when it burst.

That would make more sense, though I have also seen chassis fly off the rings after particularly hard hits as well. It's rare, but still not impossible.
So what do YOU guys do for beybade training? I try out different launch formations and tactics some times do push ups to strengthen my arms what do you do?
(Jun. 21, 2021  10:53 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: So what do YOU guys do for beybade training? I try out different launch formations and tactics some times do push ups to strengthen my arms what do you do?

Honestly I don’t do much. I guess I just launch a spinning top and watch as they fight till the last spin.
(Jun. 22, 2021  1:29 AM)Kirbyroth Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2021  10:53 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: So what do YOU guys do for beybade training? I try out different launch formations and tactics some times do push ups to strengthen my arms what do you do?

Honestly I don’t do much. I guess I just launch a spinning top and watch as they fight till the last spin.

I good to know dude or dudette
I’m calling it right now, Perfect Dynamite Valkyrie Giga Destroy’ (maybe Tapered if that is better on destroy’) is gonna be really good competitively, maybe even top tier in the Stamina/Attack Hybrid meta
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:27 AM)Orbit Wrote: I’m calling it right  now, Perfect Dynamite Valkyrie Giga Destroy’ (maybe Tapered if that is better on destroy’) is gonna be really good competitively, maybe even top tier in the Stamina/Attack Hybrid meta
Doesn't Perfect Dynamite Belial have all the attachments? I don't think it can be perfect withought the Spriggan and Valkyrie gear, but I really have no idea.
(Jun. 24, 2021  1:57 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jun. 24, 2021  12:27 AM)Orbit Wrote: I’m calling it right  now, Perfect Dynamite Valkyrie Giga Destroy’ (maybe Tapered if that is better on destroy’) is gonna be really good competitively, maybe even top tier in the Stamina/Attack Hybrid meta
Doesn't Perfect Dynamite Belial have all the attachments? I don't think it can be perfect withought the Spriggan and Valkyrie gear, but I really have no idea.
Perfect Dynamite is my name for Dynamite + F gear + L gear, since they’re dynamite attachments (probably, the L gear probably only works with dynamite)

I’m curious to how the L gear will work in low mode though

Maybe it won’t work
ik this is a bit late but i do pull ups sit ups push ups squats and try launch positions see if they are right for me then i try to balance out my launching power

wow i cant believe that a youtuber is actually on this website
Anyone know where this screenshot comes from?
[Image: demdjmh-f366a9ba-358e-4c8d-9840-2fde2f97...iUY8rNKhs0]
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:07 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Anyone know where this screenshot comes from?

Probably the beyblade video game for the 3ds

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/...L1500_.jpg
(Jun. 29, 2021  3:59 PM)Orbit Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:07 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: Anyone know where this screenshot comes from?

Probably the beyblade video game for the 3ds

Actually it's specifically from the Japanese 3DS game 4D × Zero G: Ultimate Tournament where there are Zero-G Beys that were never made.
(Jun. 29, 2021  5:01 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  3:59 PM)Orbit Wrote: Probably the beyblade video game for the 3ds

Actually it's specifically from the Japanese 3DS game 4D × Zero G: Ultimate Tournament where there are Zero-G Beys that were never made.

So, if one were to get a hold of this game, they could rip the model, edit it in a modeling software, 3D print it, cast it in diecast metal, and make a physical version of the Byakko wheel.
(Jun. 29, 2021  6:58 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  5:01 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Actually it's specifically from the Japanese 3DS game 4D × Zero G: Ultimate Tournament where there are Zero-G Beys that were never made.

So, if one were to get a hold of this game, they could rip the model, edit it in a modeling software, 3D print it, cast it in diecast metal, and make a physical version of the Byakko wheel.

Possibly, yeah.
(Jun. 29, 2021  6:58 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  5:01 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: Actually it's specifically from the Japanese 3DS game 4D × Zero G: Ultimate Tournament where there are Zero-G Beys that were never made.

I know someone already has, and put it up publicly on Shapeways. You can totally get one there.
(Jun. 29, 2021  9:36 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  6:58 PM)Dracieleone Wrote: So, if one were to get a hold of this game, they could rip the model, edit it in a modeling software, 3D print it, cast it in diecast metal, and make a physical version of the Byakko wheel.

I know someone already has, and put it up publicly on Shapeways. You can totally get one there.
Looking at Zera's, it's not exactly accurate to the official one.
[Image: demeog2-9f744b76-f225-4795-985e-48e0a157...m80_sKplvU]
(Jun. 29, 2021  10:05 PM)Dracieleone Wrote:
(Jun. 29, 2021  9:36 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I know someone already has, and put it up publicly on Shapeways. You can totally get one there.
Looking at Zera's, it's not exactly accurate to the official one.
[Image: demeog2-9f744b76-f225-4795-985e-48e0a157...m80_sKplvU]

Man, I wish there was a Byakko bey in the Burst anime.
Hey, so my grandma is visiting, and long story short, she’s letting me buy some gifts and she’s loaded, so price doesn’t matter, however I am concerned about fakes. I know how to tell if it’s legit and everything, but I just wanna double check cause getting ripped off with something that’s around 100$ is not cheap. So can anyone help me and tell me if this is legit? Link- https://www.amazon.com/dgboy-B-182-Dynam...062&sr=8-1
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:25 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hey, so my grandma is visiting, and long story short, she’s letting me buy some gifts and she’s loaded, so price doesn’t matter, however I am concerned about fakes. I know how to tell if it’s legit and everything, but I just wanna double check cause getting ripped off with something that’s around 100$ is not cheap. So can anyone help me and tell me if this is legit? Link- https://www.amazon.com/dgboy-B-182-Dynam...062&sr=8-1

Looks like Young Toys to me, which is a legitimate brand.
Hi everyone! Just wanted to run two questions by the community (the first miiiiiight be better suited for the Product section as it's asking about a hypothetical release, don't know the exact ins and outs!)

1. The only plastic remakes I've really been interested in are the V2's; how likely do people think it is that TT's going to come out with a box-set like they did for the previous remake runs thus far?

2. At what point did the preferred shorthand term for the tops become 'beys' instead of 'blades'? I remember the original anime used the latter pretty consistently right up until the end of G-Revolution but I haven't see anything past that; was it a Metal Saga thing, or did the switch come with Burst?
(Jul. 02, 2021  12:38 AM)kenshin113 Wrote: Hi everyone! Just wanted to run two questions by the community (the first miiiiiight be better suited for the Product section as it's asking about a hypothetical release, don't know the exact ins and outs!)

1. The only plastic remakes I've really been interested in are the V2's; how likely do people think it is that TT's going to come out with a box-set like they did for the previous remake runs thus far?

2. At what point did the preferred shorthand term for the tops become 'beys' instead of 'blades'? I remember the original anime used the latter pretty consistently right up until the end of G-Revolution but I haven't see anything past that; was it a Metal Saga thing, or did the switch come with Burst?

TT used Beys as the shorthand since the beginning I believe, and Blades was only used in the Hasbro release of the first gen. I could be wrong about that, but it is changed to Bey in the Metal Saga
(Jul. 01, 2021  11:38 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  6:25 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hey, so my grandma is visiting, and long story short, she’s letting me buy some gifts and she’s loaded, so price doesn’t matter, however I am concerned about fakes. I know how to tell if it’s legit and everything, but I just wanna double check cause getting ripped off with something that’s around 100$ is not cheap. So can anyone help me and tell me if this is legit? Link- https://www.amazon.com/dgboy-B-182-Dynam...062&sr=8-1

Looks like Young Toys to me, which is a legitimate brand.

Thanks! Now that I have 2 people who say it’s legit along with my own knowledge I can buy it!
(Jul. 02, 2021  5:32 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  11:38 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Looks like Young Toys to me, which is a legitimate brand.

Thanks! Now that I have 2 people who say it’s legit along with my own knowledge I can buy it!

Wait, that's not young toys. The seller is dogboy, and the only products they sell are whing that have 'Dogboy' in the item name.
Guys! I looked closely and when bell broke Ragnurok he was shocked so when the asked him why he broke it he lied so lol I could be terrible wrong

(Jul. 02, 2021  5:35 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  5:32 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Thanks! Now that I have 2 people who say it’s legit along with my own knowledge I can buy it!

Wait, that's not young toys. The seller is dogboy, and the only products they sell are whing that have 'Dogboy' in the item name.

Your right! It even says it on the link
(Jul. 02, 2021  4:55 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  12:38 AM)kenshin113 Wrote: Hi everyone! Just wanted to run two questions by the community (the first miiiiiight be better suited for the Product section as it's asking about a hypothetical release, don't know the exact ins and outs!)

TT used Beys as the shorthand since the beginning I believe, and Blades was only used in the Hasbro release of the first gen. I could be wrong about that, but it is changed to Bey in the Metal Saga

Ah, so it was a localization thing - that makes sense!
So looking back on Beyblade it sucks as a game and this is for 3 reasons. Let’s break the game down. The first issue is the horrible balance. There’ll be like 4 or 5 beyblades that just dominate over the rest and this imbalance is something that isn’t found in good games. The second issue is the lack of player interaction. After spending all of 5 minutes making a combo and finding a way to launch there isn’t much the player can do, it’s so easy that someone who has played for all of 1 week can beat someone who has been playing for one year (basically it becomes money over skill). Finally power creep. While some may not see this as a problem, players who can’t spend much have little to no chance of winning when compared to players who can. This also creates more divide between who can win and makes it essentially a game of who can spend more. Now while it has it’s flaws it can be easily fixed. The only things I would recommend is having less beys in favor of balance, and having more stages that allow for players to modify it. Overall while I like it it needs some work.