Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 24, 2009  9:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  9:00 AM)Deikailo Wrote: How much is an Aries going for?

There's one at 11 000 yen with 2 days left right now.

Which version of Aries is that?
(Jun. 04, 2021  12:22 AM)JJustice Wrote: Beybade burst moms

https://youtu.be/NM-TWmcpVK8

N E C E S S A R Y
really though is this needed?

(well what else do people do with their lives)
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:38 AM)Alt Account Wrote:

N E C E S S A R Y
really though is this needed?

(well what else do people do with their lives)

Random thought s that the point of of this thread random thoughts duh

What else do people do with there lifes bruh that's sound edgy
Please start having Mercy on Ransou my guy :( (Not kidding Bell seriously stop Bursting my Amigo)
(Jun. 04, 2021  3:38 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Please start having Mercy on Ransou my guy Unhappy (Not kidding Bell seriously stop Bursting my Amigo)

*cri* what did ranzo do to bell what did he do to reserve that *CRI* 

Ranzo: nooo not again
Rantaro: ........ bell how dare you

What beybade characters get voted for in there yearbook of high school:

https://youtu.be/D4MJ-sbw6QE
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:53 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  3:38 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote: Please start having Mercy on Ransou my guy Unhappy (Not kidding Bell seriously stop Bursting my Amigo)

*cri* what did ranzo do to bell what did he do to reserve that *CRI* 

LOL BELL THE SHORTEST
(Jun. 04, 2021  5:04 PM)Strikegamerv6 Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  4:53 PM)JJustice Wrote: *cri* what did ranzo do to bell what did he do to reserve that *CRI* 

LOL BELL THE 
Yea lol valt was gonna trip at graduation 😂

beybade character fravriot school subject

https://youtu.be/2_JXDVoob9I
..... so I kinda broke my Blaze Ragnarok. See, the god chip came out after I unboxed it but my mom fixed it, idk what she did. It keeps coming out when I click the bey together, and my mom couldn’t fix it this time neither could I. So could anyone tell me how to fix this? I’ll send a couple pictures just showing you. 1 sec.

YES! as I was putting the bey together, something clicked and now the god chip is back in place. Lol.
(Jun. 04, 2021  9:18 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: ..... so I kinda broke my Blaze Ragnarok. See, the god chip came out after I unboxed it but my mom fixed it, idk what she did. It keeps coming out when I click the bey together, and my mom couldn’t fix it this time neither could I. So could anyone tell me how to fix this? I’ll send a couple pictures just showing you. 1 sec.

YES! as I was putting the bey together, something clicked and now the god chip is back in place. Lol.

There's a mark on the layer it has to line up with. Most drivers can be used to twist it until it locks into place at that mark.

well this is what I see when I go to the comment section (other than people saying drum's mom is pretty )
also in the vid said ange is kit's mom
[Image: Screenshot-2021-06-04-at-15-32-25.png]
(Jun. 04, 2021  9:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

well this is what I see when I go to the comment section (other than people saying drum's mom is pretty )

Yeah I never thought of ange being kits mom

(Jun. 04, 2021  9:34 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Wow she is kits mom

Beybade burst dads
https://youtu.be/3waPZTaThus
(Jun. 04, 2021  9:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  9:18 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: ..... so I kinda broke my Blaze Ragnarok. See, the god chip came out after I unboxed it but my mom fixed it, idk what she did. It keeps coming out when I click the bey together, and my mom couldn’t fix it this time neither could I. So could anyone tell me how to fix this? I’ll send a couple pictures just showing you. 1 sec.

There's a mark on the layer it has to line up with. Most drivers can be used to twist it until it locks into place at that mark.

Thanks for the info! And that explains why the driver clicked it into place when I clicked the bey together.
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:07 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2021  9:33 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: There's a mark on the layer it has to line up with. Most drivers can be used to twist it until it locks into place at that mark.

Thanks for the info! And that explains why the driver clicked it into place when I clicked the bey together.

By "using the driver", I meant using the round ring around the top edge like a screwdriver to twist the god chip until it locks in place (which doesn't work for a few, like Yard, with too much stuff in the way). If twisting the driver on the bottom is clicking it into place, then it wasn't positioned properly when you started assembling it.
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:39 AM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2021  2:07 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Thanks for the info! And that explains why the driver clicked it into place when I clicked the bey together.

By "using the driver", I meant using the round ring around the top edge like a screwdriver to twist the god chip until it locks in place (which doesn't work for a few, like Yard, with too much stuff in the way). If twisting the driver on the bottom is clicking it into place, then it wasn't positioned properly when you started assembling it.

Ah. Ok, makes sense. Thanks once again! That’ll come in handy if it breaks again.
what stadiums are legal for tournament play? I want to practice for tournaments but do not know if the old b-33 is still legal or if they are using the new DB stadiums. (first time posting in WBO thanks!)
(Jun. 05, 2021  12:42 PM)Zektor Wrote: what stadiums are legal for tournament play? I want to practice for tournaments but do not know if the old b-33 is still legal or if they are using the new DB stadiums. (first time posting in WBO thanks!)

Pretty sure just the B-09 and the B-33 along with the other Beystadium Standard models that come with the Entry/All-In-One (if you're buying from a Korean retailer) Sets. They're all pretty expensive, but the best deals I found were $76 on American amazon for the Sparking All-In-One set and $15 (with $40 shipping) on amazon.jp (both not including tax). Also, recommendations from others are below:

You can purchase a standard TT bey stadium several places online for around $70 to $90, depending if you get the ones with beys included.

- beys and bricks.com has a few standard stadiums 
- I've see a few on eBay
- Try Mercari.com as well

Not sure if he/she wants to be mentioned, so I'll let them be anonymous.

Hope this helps!
Thanks for the speedy reply Zephyr! I just picked up a few of the b-162. Hopefully we can host some tournaments in the Seattle area soon. Thanks again!
Hi so, I needed to ask a question, is IWD better for opposite spin and OWD better for same spin? I know that the latter is true, but it’s the IWD thing that I’m mainly asking about.
(Jun. 05, 2021  4:05 PM)Orbit Wrote: Hi so, I needed to ask a question, is IWD better for opposite spin and OWD better for same spin? I know that the latter is true, but it’s the IWD thing that I’m mainly asking about.

OWD is generally better for raw power, hence it's strength in same spin. IWD is better for protecting yourself, not being knocked around as much, and increasing spin velocity. This just isn't very relevant for Burst, though it is in older generations.

LAD mostly cares about a lower center of gravity over an internal/external weight, so for Burst a heavily external, low focused weight should be optimal as long as it doesn't scrape the stadium floor and doesn't become too big of a bursting hazard.
What’s y’all fav avatars? Joker or Chronos for me.
(Jun. 06, 2021  12:29 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: What’s y’all fav avatars? Joker or Chronos for me.

either Spriggan or L Drago
(Jun. 06, 2021  12:29 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: What’s y’all fav avatars? Joker or Chronos for me.

Legend/Requiem Spriggan, Vanish Fafnir, LTE, first Valkyrie, Behemoth, Joker, the Deathscythers, Apocalypse.
Question, what's the difference between the B-182 and B-183 DB Stadiums? Is it the colour? I honestly can't tell.
hold'(and by extension, hold as well, or I think) has a very interesting performance in the DB stadium. I threw a totally random combo together(Union(power) spriggan Hurricane Hold' Zan), purposely using hold' to see how it would fare, as the lip and dip(I'm so funny) might affect hold''s volcanic like performance in average stadiums. I got a pretty weird result, as Spriggan sped up, hopped on the lip, then stayed there for a second or two. It then tipped down, glided over to the other side of the stadium, hopped back up, and repeated this until it ran out of speed to keep going. I assumed it would have a performance like quick', staying on the lip but quickly banging on the second lip, losing stamina with its rubber driver. I currently don't have a volcanic iteration, I can't find my volcanic-s. Does anyone know if volcanic does something similar?
(Jun. 06, 2021  3:01 AM)i\m batman Wrote:

Legend/Requiem Spriggan, Vanish Fafnir, LTE, first Valkyrie, Behemoth, Joker, the Deathscythers, Apocalypse.

Odin joker and ashindra