Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.

i love this

(Jul. 01, 2018  10:16 PM)Beyboy4000 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2009  8:53 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I thought this could be fun for Beyblade stuff that doesn't really deserve its own thread but isn't a question.

I don't think I'm going to use either of my Aries ... they're just too valuable. I will probably sell them and rebuy them when Hasbro inevitably releases them for $8. Pisces value seems to be rising as well.

i love this

do what u want
(Jul. 01, 2018  4:58 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Think it's about time to make a weight limit in Burst?

No, and I see no reason to in the future. It's the natural course of things at this point for Takara to introduce a weight creep that causes lighter beyblades to be less competitively viable. Implementing a weight limit would mean that most if not all future releases would be off-limits, which is the last thing the WBO wants. Instead, it's likely that a Limited format for Burst will be more seriously considered as the series enters late maturity.
is this recolor official? because in the wiki,it's saying it's the "Gold Dragon Version" of Nightmare Longinus,but I never saw or read anything about it:
(Jul. 02, 2018  3:05 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: is this recolor official? because in the wiki,it's saying it's the "Gold Dragon Version" of Nightmare Longinus,but I never saw or read anything about it:
I hope it’s official because that looks awesome, its like the evolution of the special version of L2
(Jul. 02, 2018  3:05 AM)Grey Bey Wrote: is this recolor official? because in the wiki,it's saying it's the "Gold Dragon Version" of Nightmare Longinus,but I never saw or read anything about it:

Unfortunately, that looks fan-made as the original does not have more "L" insignias on the wings (and even special edition recolors are just that, recolors with no added bells or whistles)
(Jul. 01, 2018  10:16 PM)Beyboy4000 Wrote:

i love this

(Jul. 01, 2018  10:16 PM)Beyboy4000 Wrote: i love this

do what u want

Umm... BeyBrad stopped logging in recently sooo....
[Image: 0QRxEko.jpg]
I won in a Corocoro Lottery and got Gold Accel and Silver Deffense Driver
(Jul. 02, 2018  12:12 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: 0QRxEko.jpg]
Oh wow! Congratulations marutti! Accel looks so beautiful! What's the name of the silver defense driver though?
(Jul. 02, 2018  12:22 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2018  12:12 PM)marutti Wrote: [Image: 0QRxEko.jpg]
Oh wow! Congratulations marutti! Accel looks so beautiful! What's the name of the silver defense driver though?

It's just called Defense
(Jul. 02, 2018  12:26 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2018  12:22 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Oh wow! Congratulations marutti! Accel looks so beautiful! What's the name of the silver defense driver though?

It's just called Defense

Yeah It's Defense
Watching people in videos grind their launchers past the locked position is soul shattering.
Hearing them complain about broken launchers  after the fact puts me at ease.
(Jul. 04, 2018  11:06 AM)TheLVJ Wrote: Watching people in videos grind their launchers past the locked position is soul shattering.
Hearing them complain about broken launchers  after the fact puts me at ease.

Yeah, I was watching Jpot's video and in one round at the Brawl, there was this guy with a light launcher and his opponent with a blue sword launcher who were randomly cranking it and Sniper kept having to tell him not to click it. It's unsatisfying and ridiculous at the same time XD
(Jul. 02, 2018  3:52 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:

Unfortunately, that looks fan-made as the original does not have more "L" insignias on the wings (and even special edition recolors are just that, recolors with no added bells or whistles)

You're wrong regarding the extra L emblem. Nightmare Longinus actually does have a second emblem located on the wing's ball-shaped piece just above the God Chip, although this emblem is absent from the other wing's ball. It's simply really hard to notice on the standard version since it's that mostly transparent glittery white color without anything to contrast it, while this golden painted interior makes it stand out against the black.

Seriously, go grab your nL and take a closer look and I'm sure you'll see this tiny detail too now that you know where to look for it.
(Jul. 05, 2018  5:27 AM)marutti Wrote:
What is that new bey in the thumbnail? It looks cool
(Jul. 05, 2018  7:27 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2018  5:27 AM)marutti Wrote:
What is that new bey in the thumbnail? It looks cool

Shadow ameterios
Am I the only one who thinks that the longinus beys look more fragile with each new release. Like shin longinus for example looks like it would break in a test launch.
(Jul. 05, 2018  11:59 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks that the longinus beys look more fragile with each new release. Like shin longinus for example looks like it would break in a test launch.

*bloody longinus
(Jul. 05, 2018  11:59 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks that the longinus beys look more fragile with each new release. Like shin longinus for example looks like it would break in a test launch.

Bloody Longinus is actually pretty thick,I doubt it would break that easily
(Jul. 05, 2018  7:30 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2018  7:27 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: What is that new bey in the thumbnail? It looks cool

Shadow ameterios

If this is Shadow Amaterios, then what about the Apollo/Artemis remakes they showed a while back? Any more info on those?
On the left: Takara Tomy 7 Disks
On the right: Hasbro 7 Disks

Might be hard to see but Hasbro has been hollowed out about twice as much at the ridge underneath

Looks like Hasbro nerfed 7. Might be the same for 0 but I don't have a Hasbro 0

https://imgur.com/a/Oek6EDn

Sorry about the double post, forgot to link the image (and I keep suffering the glitch where I can't see the most recent post)
Does anyone know how to make a thread for posts
(Jul. 08, 2018  8:22 AM)sidz2505 Wrote: Does anyone know how to make a thread for posts
This is'nt the correct place to post this. But to answer your question.
Go to whatever forum you want to post your thread in. 
Then on the top left, you will see a post thread option.
This option is available in every forum.I have just taken the example of beyblade general.