Beyblade Random Thoughts

Oh, wow, missed opportunity indeed. I thought they were gonna be special edition stickers for your layers. I guess they care less about us hardcore wanting to make our beys look awesome and more about just attracting kids to beyblade. Oh well, I guess it saves us money in an already expensive month
Oh... They're probably just regular stickers? Like the ones you stick on notebooks and sleeping people's faces? Bummer...
Anyone else think bursts boxes look pretty slick? Seriously, pretty hot if you ask me.

[Image: 20150916_39796e.jpg]

(Nov. 26, 2015  4:07 PM)ClaraM Wrote:
(Nov. 26, 2015  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: But why would you do that hah.

1. Because I have an addiction problem
  2. Because I guessed they'd be yummy
  3. Just because lol

Take your pick..... XD

I'll pick all three!
Pondering here when they're gonna announce the Odin winners. This Odin it getting really impatient....
Beyblade Burst Packages: It feels like for once, TT is picking something off from Hasbro. The packaging styling in this case.
The packaging was similar for the first releases of MFB as well.
Does anyone know where to order Earth metal wheels off the internet without using Ebay. After my counterfeit bey incident I don't trust it one bit.
eBay is completely fine as long as you don't buy fakes lol. There are plenty of real Beyblades there, just make sure it mentions Hasbro, SonoKong, or Takara Tomy.
(Nov. 30, 2015  11:54 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: Does anyone know where to order Earth metal wheels off the internet without using Ebay. After my counterfeit bey incident I don't trust it one bit.

Amazon.com sells beyblades.
(Nov. 30, 2015  11:54 PM)Tiger Empress Wrote: Does anyone know where to order Earth metal wheels off the internet without using Ebay. After my counterfeit bey incident I don't trust it one bit.

There's a lot of trusted sellers on eBay, but before buying anything, (especially if you are new) you should've ask us on this thread :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...-MFB-Burst
And/or viewed this guide to fakes : http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

All stickied topics, by the way.
(Dec. 02, 2015  5:10 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I always wanted one of these. Spring Winder I saw it first here in this booklet

Wha where do those come from? are they legal?

Looks pretty fun.
Yes, it's legal. I believe it was sold separately.
I just found 60 fusion wheels. Can I post my fusion wheel collection here
(Dec. 02, 2015  5:42 PM)CHEHEN-FIREFIRE Wrote: I just found 60 fusion wheels. Can I post my fusion wheel collection here

Sure, but the Beyblade Collection topic might be more appropriate.
Ok I will do it tomorrow (India tomorrow). Thanks for being so active
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:50 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  5:40 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  5:10 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: I always wanted one of these. Spring Winder I saw it first here in this booklet

Does it have the same effect as Spring Support?

Yeah. I guess almost the same as spring support and the Spring shooter

Have you used the two in combination?
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:51 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:50 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  5:40 PM)Neo Wrote: Does it have the same effect as Spring Support?

Yeah. I guess almost the same as spring support and the Spring shooter

Yeah But it was uncomfortable, most probably due to the reverse force (whats its called when a spring is pushed onto a surface?) of the both the spring's
*language barriers sorry*
It still gives a faster launch lol, but i think that's negligible
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:55 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:51 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:50 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Yeah. I guess almost the same as spring support and the Spring shooter

Yeah But it was uncomfortable, most probably due to the reverse force (whats its called when a spring is pushed onto a surface?) of the both the spring's
Hmm, doesn't seem too useful, then.
Is the winder spring strong?
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:57 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:55 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:51 PM)Neo Wrote: Have you used the two in combination?
Yeah the winder spring is strong, The whole Rip cord is of a better and stronger quality IMO.
(Dec. 02, 2015  8:02 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:57 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:55 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: Yeah But it was uncomfortable, most probably due to the reverse force (whats its called when a spring is pushed onto a surface?) of the both the spring's
Yeah the winder spring is strong, The whole Rip cord is of a better and stronger quality IMO.

Hmm, I may need to pick one up. Looks fun Smile