Beyblade Random Thoughts

Blitz is the most frequently-breaking 4D Metal Wheel by quite a large margin - more breaks of Blitz have been reported than any other 4D wheel on this forum.
Thats sucks considering that its an extremely good wheel.... Does it break easily because of the way its made?
Definitely is one of the wheels I'll be curious to see how Hasbro's version is. But they'll probably make it in Barrage mode... Flash stuck in stamina mode would be hilarious...
You know, after watching a few videos of Guardian Revizer, I have to wonder if the stability all comes from SB. It seems to be able to take quite the beating in a Zero-G stadium, so naturally I have to assume that it comes from SB. However, I also think that Revizer is a big reason why it was not pushed around in the stadium. So which gets more of the credit? Is Guardian Revizer sturdy or is SB really stable? Or is it both?
SB is somewhat mild in how much it moves, for sure, but Revizer is an extremely low recoil wheel - and with two of them, it's an extremely low recoil wheel that weighs a whopping 61.2 grams.
I just got a ray striker.
The cs is just like an rf.well i needed an attack tip also.
Hazel:cool! Free zero g bey.

And ya.is hasbro earth have breaking probs?my frnds two earth brokes.
Hasbro uses the reinforced mold which TAKARA-TOMY later released, and which SonoKong also used. Therefore, there should definitely be less risks of breaks ...
I just realized, when I got my Earth Virgo way before Zero-G was known about I didn't know how special it was. It was special because it came with a SB! I know because I saw a picture of a BS and it looked nothing like my Earth Virgo's Bottom. When Guardian Revizer was revealed I saw a picture of SB and I thought ''Wow, my Earth Virgo has a Zero-G tip!'' Hasbro finally made a good mistake!
(Jun. 06, 2012  4:30 AM)Eternal Blader Wrote: I just realized, when I got my Earth Virgo way before Zero-G was known about I didn't know how special it was. It was special because it came with a SB! I know because I saw a picture of a BS and it looked nothing like my Earth Virgo's Bottom. When Guardian Revizer was revealed I saw a picture of SB and I thought ''Wow, my Earth Virgo has a Zero-G tip!'' Hasbro finally made a good mistake!

As if.

Post a photograph or nobody will believe you.
Actually, it's not exactly a SB. It looks like one very much. It is a small tip that looks as it will be sharp, but it has a ball at the end. I only said it is Zero-G because there is a Zero-G SB and this tip looks as if it sill be sharp but it ends in a ball. I will hopefully try and get pictures tomorrow, but chances aren't likely.Sorry if I wasn't very clear before.
It's probably just a manufacturing error where the Sharp portion wasn't properly molded, then.
Both tips look relatively the same to me, I'm sure you're just getting ahead of yourself.
They look similar in art/pictures, but in reality, they are extremely different.
(Jun. 06, 2012  4:59 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Both tips look relatively the same to me, I'm sure you're just getting ahead of yourself.
I'm not getting ahead of myself. I know what BS and SB look like, and my bottom looked more like SB than BS. The only difference between my SB and the Zero-G SB is mine has 2 circular 'steps' around it.
Then take a photo of it. Wink
Hazel- Pretty nice gift, that! You tend to get certain things like those, no? Quite a lucky man! Grin

Eternal Blader- Hey, that's a pretty weird thing you claim to have had in your Earth Virgo's tip! Pretty interested in seeing its picture!
Actually, SB and BS look quite similar, but there seems to be a noticeable height difference (at least in the pictures). SB seems to be taller than BS, but I am not sure whether it actually is true, or is SB just zoomed in one of the pictures...
But well, if there hadn't been a height difference, I'd expect a Ball Sharp turn into a Sharp Ball by wearing it down in a special way, such that, instead of getting flat, the tip turns into a ball! Tongue_out
jk!
(Jun. 06, 2012  5:00 AM)Hazel Wrote: They look similar in art/pictures, but in reality, they are extremely different.

Really? Hah, guess photos can only show so much..
SB narrows to a much thicker point, and is overall just a whole lot fatter in general, than BS.
Here are pictures of the tip that resembles SB (Click to View)
As I have said, it is not a SB but it strongly resembles one because it looks as if it will be sharp, but it ends in a ball. I call it a SB but I am not sure what kind of Bottom it truly is, but I know for sure it is not a BS.
That closely resembles the B tip, though the part where it connects to the locking mechanism is a little wider than normal.
Wow, that really does look more like a SB LOL. Moreso a B though.

I take back what I said, haha. That's pretty cool, even though it's a manufacturing error!
[Image: image04.gif]

Remember to always look behind you to see if someone is there!
That happens at tournaments, actually, especially when people have wild launching motions and the crowd get far too close (they always slowly edge closer to get a better view, haha).
(Jun. 06, 2012  10:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: That happens at tournaments, actually, especially when people have wild launching motions and the crowd get far too close (they always slowly edge closer to get a better view, haha).

I know,and sometimes people walk behind you. They get a good hit in the shin thoughWink
You DARE disturb my beybattle?
FEEL THE PAIN