Beyblade Random Thoughts

(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
Is the stadium form Big Bang Pegasus DX set a BB-10? just wondering.
(Mar. 27, 2012  1:43 AM)GM Phantom Wrote: Is the stadium form Big Bang Pegasus DX set a BB-10? just wondering.

Belongs in purchase consultation or AAQGAA, or the search function.

(but yes)

sarabscientist: BB-10 is the second best stadium Takara ever designed. The best was Tornado Attack, from Plastics/HMS, which was a very similar design, though for MFB, BB-10 is fairer.
I bought a Hasbro Cyber Aquario.

I swear that gold paint will not come off, even with a huge smash.
(Mar. 27, 2012  3:53 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: I bought a Hasbro Cyber Aquario.

I swear that gold paint will not come off, even with a huge smash.

Maybe they actually did something well, and some of your constant criticism of them is unwarranted!?

No, but seriously, it's probably just luck so far.
Their silver paint is by far the weakest ever. The colored ones are quite high in quality. Hyper's blue middle is very hard to dissolve with just mouthwash.
(Mar. 26, 2012  11:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: I still prefer plastics launchers. The sensation of the dual shooter is better, but I do prefer the plastics launchers still.

Btw, my post should say "strong", not "during". Was drifting off to sleep and autocorrect got me.

And yeah, 1o1, already disproved that with the teeth numbers.

I was kidding there, haha!
But well, I was certainly interested to know about your experience with these amazing shooters... Sooo...
I think it would've been cool if TT made like, one Beyblade, any kind, with metal EG. (Lightest metal of course, Titanium, which would be horrendously expensive to mass-produce)
On the anime, it makes that cool Metal *carp Chunk Clink Clonk Clank* and the air resistance and such.
Just being a mite naive and such.
(Mar. 27, 2012  4:03 AM)Apply Without Wrote: Their silver paint is by far the weakest ever. The colored ones are quite high in quality. Hyper's blue middle is very hard to dissolve with just mouthwash.

I was able to take off hyper's silver paint with my finger nail.

Oddly, my Cyber has been through epic smashes in mini hasbro stadiums, so I think you're right.
(Mar. 27, 2012  12:05 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: I think it would've been cool if TT made like, one Beyblade, any kind, with metal EG. (Lightest metal of course, Titanium, which would be horrendously expensive to mass-produce)
On the anime, it makes that cool Metal *carp Chunk Clink Clonk Clank* and the air resistance and such.
Just being a mite naive and such.

I believe that could have deserved a better place in Innovations you'd like to see thread, or something. Smile
But well, as this is Random Thoughts....

@Apply Without- Wow, I actually didn't even know that Silver paint existed; except in Metal System Wheels. But well, I certainly didn't know about this...
I wonder though, how would Silver paint actually matter if the metal itself is a bit silver-ish already... But well...
Its probably one thing you won't mind to see get chipped, haha! As silver on chipping would reveal silver!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkqkq_2M7rQ&t=2m54s

Not sure if this was posted here yet but ... good lord.
XD, wow.

Looks like Beyblades...I'm just surprised that Brad even posted. Grin

Certain combinations make me think of the animal that they're associated with, like Kreis Cygnus...so a circular swan? LOL.
You made me one step closer to madness Brad.

Touché

Talk about a bizarre reference... If that was even supposed to be one...
Don't buy stealth battlers. This is pretty obvious.

My friend got one because he thought it would be good since it looked like my basalt horogium. It fails horribly and just seems to SD itself. I think we spent a good 20 minutes watching it fail and laughing.

It is rather amusing to launch it at a 90 degree angle and have one of the hammers pop out and launch the bey up and over the stadium.
Yeah, I saw that one and immediately thought, "This is stupid." Those hammers come out so far, it practically just touches something and dies. Also, it's kind of strange that it would have such an aggressive design, I mean, Basalt is TT DEFENSE for crying out loud.
And the tip it has looks fairly close to a WD. So I am sure that doesn't help.

I do give it points for being entertaining even though it is carp in battle.
(Mar. 27, 2012  6:21 PM)Apply Without Wrote: You made me one step closer to madness Brad.

Touché

Talk about a bizarre reference... If that was even supposed to be one...

I don't think it's a reference so much as it's attempting to capitalize on the current popularity of Beyblade and spinning tops in Japan. I'm all for the "toyetic" elements of Kamen Rider but this feels so ham-fisted, so poorly executed.
Does Luqman like Hasbro or TT better? We all know your his sister, Sarab. Also, here's another reason you should start a TT collection: HASBRO AIN'T MAKIN' 4D TIPS!!!!!! I also heard somewhere that the mode changes are out too. Can someone tell me if that's true?
Random thought: Would it be cool if after Zero-G, TT made beys that battle ON WATER? Like they skim the surface, and move on waves and stuff? Would make for EPIC battles.

EDIT:I forgot the 'does' at the beginning of the post.
I only have 1 TT beyblade, and that's my DLD. all my others are either Hasbro or Sonokong.
I do think hasbro was on to something making the "team" sets though. But I strongly dislike stealth battlers, especially cetus quake.
If only beyblade could have like a crossover episode with a different anime like this. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3...e=1&ref=nf
(Mar. 27, 2012  10:42 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: If only beyblade could have like a crossover episode with a different anime like this. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3...e=1&ref=nf

Yeah brad just posted that at the top of this page.

:V

Pirate Power Rangers and Beyblading Kamen Riders... What's next?
@ Brad!
LOL, that video got removed, I wanted to see it. hah. And your posting again. :3
Cannon- Seriously... Copyright Infringement and stuff. :\
How sad is that! I wanted to see that!

sarab- I request you to not use the term Hasderp again... It has been quite controversial since it was first used...

@mayaman- You must read the Beyblade Metal Fury thread to know more about what you are searching for... If you already read that, then that is all the info we have as of now.
And no! Its fun to battle in stadiums you know! Also, the stickers would get ruined in water. Speechless
Not to mention that it is actually far from possible to actually have beyblades skimming past the surface of water... Even if it does happen, it should actually be boring...