Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 30, 2012  3:40 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2012  4:30 AM)Hazel Wrote: Big Bang Pegasis FGrin is not valuable or remotely interesting.

Hey man, FGrin is a cool part. Basically useless, but cool.

Most 4D bottoms are cool, for that matter, haha!
They should have made a final clutch 4D bottom... Driger F anyone?
Anyone else think these Beywheelz will only last a few months because of the rubber wear? Perfect way to rake in a ton of cash from all those younger kids, eh Hasbro?
(Mar. 30, 2012  4:06 PM)Apply Without Wrote: They should have made a final clutch 4D bottom... Driger F anyone?

Good to see I'm not alone in that thought, I've been saying it for some time now hah.
(Mar. 30, 2012  9:17 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote: Anyone else think these Beywheelz will only last a few months because of the rubber wear? Perfect way to rake in a ton of cash from all those younger kids, eh Hasbro?

That's exactly what I thought! The rubber will easily wear down, causing them to be unusable and making children force their parents to buy more, only to have a repeat of that cycle. That is Hasbro's plan to manipulate children just to make a quick buck.Angry
(Mar. 30, 2012  9:21 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2012  4:06 PM)Apply Without Wrote: They should have made a final clutch 4D bottom... Driger F anyone?

Good to see I'm not alone in that thought, I've been saying it for some time now hah.

I was hoping for that too. Looks like quite a few people wanted a return of Driger F haha.
About the elements in Zero-G series..
Theres nothing on the box or the instruction manual that saids something about the elements so I guess its just a fanmade imagination or a canceled out feature.
(Mar. 31, 2012  3:40 AM)Brood Wrote: About the elements in Zero-G series..
Theres nothing on the box or the instruction manual that saids something about the elements so I guess its just a fanmade imagination or a canceled out feature.

You have not been looking at the box close enough, nor at what TAKARA-TOMY posted ... Look at the WBBA blog, look at the Ifraid symbol on the box, look at my posts here, look at the Zero-G page on the official Japanese Metal Fight Beyblade site, etc.

That might have seemed rude, but to call it a fanmade imagination or a canceled feature is just being ignorant ...
Looking at the Thermal wheel I begin to wonder;

I've seen what you did there Takara-TOMY. You like 'A Perfect Circle' (basically a louder 'Tool'), don't you?

No judge. Their (A Perfect Circle's) logo really is in-essence to the Thermal and Pisces design. I like that.

EDIT:

Carp me. Not in the greatest state of mind.

CF and W145 are impressive but i see W145 useless to CF i mean CF is wide....REAL wide and would it not tamper with the air force being pushed downward?
i have just got my diablo nemesis a few days ago and i noticed something weird about the diablo metal wheel.

this is the weird part:
you guys know that diablo metal frame has 3 faces/heads!

so when i rotated the metal Frame 45 degrees to any direction i looked at the metal wheel
and i looked at the right side of where the yellow eyes are shown and it had some kind of hole then i rotated the metal frame 45 degrees to the same direction as i did before and then i looked again at the right side of where the yellow eyes are shown and there wasn't a hole anymore because it looked just the like the regular diablo nemesis picture
does anyone think that the Diablo Metal wheel is weird?
please tell me which one of these "Modes" is the best to use!!!
It has been known for a long time that Diablo Nemesis is a conglomeration of other Beyblades. It's a pretty funky wheel lol.

I stopped paying attention to 4D towards the end, so IDK which mode is better. Try the Ask a Question thread or look at the Diablo thread.

IIRC, Uwik did some solo spin times with all 4 positions of the Metal Frame. They're somewhere in the Diablo Discussion thread, so I'd assume that the one with the best SST is the preferred 'mode'.
It's on the OP of Diablo Discussion thread.
There is a character on zero-g named Kaito and the main character in my story is named Kaito, Wierd.
Pure coincidence, haha!
Does it deserve a place here, though?

Whoa! There are 4 different positions in which the Diablo wheel can be placed?! EPIC!
Well, the thread is called "Random thoughts about beyblade".
Kaito of Zero G- Related to anime.
Kaito of your story- Related to your story.

Not directly related to "Beyblade" Random Thoughts, but well...
There is a Random Thoughts thread for the anime as well, so yes, it does not belong here.
I think it's kind of ironic how when you type "Beyblade" into a reply box, it underlines it as not a word.
Anyone else think so too? I mean, this is a site all about Beyblades...
Spellcheck is browser-based, so it will obviously not care what site you are actually on...
Hooooooly lord.

Just got chosen as one of the winners for AD's giveaway, adding a Mercury Anubis Legend Ver. to my collection. Grin

Gotta say, I didn't think I'd be one of the winners, but I'm on cloud nine right now. Smile

Sorry if this doesn't belong here, this was the first thread I thought to post in.
WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA~!!!!!!!!!

You are SO lucky, man! I wish that I actually won one such giveaway someday, haha!
I don't even remember as to how many YT giveaways I have applied for already, haha!
Aaand, it was so dumb of me to actually miss AD's giveaway!
I just noticed that any MFB track that has 2 or more modes (that work on ALL MWs, so no Kerbecs) is a Balance type (Dark Cancer, Poison Serpent, Killer Beafowl, Beat Lynx).
And then I realized I own each of those Beys.