Beyblade Random Thoughts

(ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧
@dude_31415
Haha very funny. well anyway it jumped on to the beyblade. Most people wont believe this but i always beat my brothers flame byxis, fury capricorne and his Dark Gasher. It sometimes hits them in to the pocket and gets knocked in the pocket but pegasus escapes and the other ones dont.
HOW DO YOU JUMP ONTO A BYXIS WITH 230!?!?!?!?!?! Well, I was just thinking about beyblade, and how funny it would be if in the anime police officers used beyblades instead of guns.
Considering that in the anime, you see them do things such as cut trees and break glass that is supposed to resist gunshots, I can very well see anime beyblades as outright weapons.
@mayaman2
I forgot to say it knocks Flame byxis either out of the stadium or in the pocket. but most of the time its a sleep out.
And for those who dont know what sleep out means:
Sleep out :- when the beyblade stops spinning IN the stadium
How does Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F OS any combo that doesn't have M145 Q? Chocked_2 Do you launch it like 30 seconds later? Also it is called a OS not a SO.
I do launch it in after but my brother (raystriker900) counts how long it takes and its literally 3 secs
Then does ur brother hav the worst launch in the history of beyblade jks, were u u using a rev up launcher and was he using something rubbish like a wind and shoot launcher, why do u guys never customise ur beys??????
I dont know is the blue launcher that comes with flame byxis a horrible launcher cause i use it to. so its completely even
What why do use the same launcher, u should use one for each person and lauunch at the same time, ur brothwer probably has a really weak launch then
My brother lost mine at his school (my old school)
so you only have 2 beyblades, maybe you could buy another one ore just get another launcher, i.e. string launcher/rev up launcher, they are more powerful than a normal launcher, now i see why you don't customise, i would recomend you buy some more beys
Did you SEE my earlier posts i have 2 beyblade and my brot her has 4 ( he lost his ray striker) + he lost most of our launchers. He bought a new flame byxis and that was the only launcher we had.
Also nowhere near a large enough sample size, and completely irrelevant due to uncustomised opponents, poor launchers, and a terrible stadium.

WHY HAS THIS DISCUSSION GONE ON SO LONG?!?

Sorry just trying to help galaxypegasus80, i have been a bit mean to him in the past so tryibg to make up for it
My brother got a twisted tempo so i use his byxis launcher. Even when we launched byxis and pegasus in at the same time I still won, 3-1
(Mar. 17, 2012  4:36 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: My brother got a twisted tempo so i use his byxis launcher. Even when we launched byxis and pegasus in at the same time I still won, 3-1

(Mar. 17, 2012  12:37 PM)th!nk Wrote: Also nowhere near a large enough sample size, and completely irrelevant due to uncustomised opponents, poor launchers, and a terrible stadium.

WHY HAS THIS DISCUSSION GONE ON SO LONG?!?

Seriously, guy, read.
what do you mean by that
Seriously?

Read the post, by me, which I quoted.
He means to stop the conversation, i doubt your galaxy pegasus will beat your bro's twisted tempo though, soz for carying on the conversation, i just wanted to put that out there
Oh sorry. I meant what did you mean by large sample size. Anyone want to answer please PM because this part of a conversation is over
As long as this is the last post, I will answer. No one post about this topic after this, though.

By sample size, I mean number of tests/battles. We ask for a minimum of 20 here, for accuracy's sake. Helps eliminate errors/faulty results/other outliers.
I prefer to do at least 30. Gives more accurate results.
I'd love to do 100, but that would be entirely too long for a single test and the parts would wear so quickly..
Would it make sense to test Cosmic, and Hasbro's version of other "4D" metal wheels? I just bring it up because of the testing discussion going on here.