Beyblade Random Thoughts

Oh, cool, the SonoKong Kreis and Flash are out (Flash already? Tongue_out) :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4D-BeyBlade-Fusi...4ab51dcfeb

Hopefully this means a drop in price for Flash... I'm not really willing to fork up $20 for something that'll inevitably be around $15 or so in a while.
Given that Flash is like master of attack in attack mode (who would've thought?) I'm not sure if the price will necessarily drop as much as you expect it too Tongue_out It really is worth buying however. I would've gotten mine from dimsum2u for a couple dollars cheaper, but instead I go tone off of eBay that shipped from California and I got it in about 2-3 business days.
I haven't actually got anymore Flash tests up because I don't wanna beat it up before AN, since I might be going.
OK, I don't believe this was posted here before, so..
A while ago I noticed that The WD tip that came with my Gravity Destroyer in the GD/Inferno Byxis 2-pack had these 3 little spokes on each side of the inside of the tip, 6 in all. I looked at the WD from Flame Byxis, and it didn't have them. I aalso check my brother's Twisted Tempo's WD and it didn't either. I'm saying this because I'm thinking they could possibly affect GD's stamina or something like that. Can anyone check their Gravity Destroyers' WDs and see if it has these two? P.S. Sorry If I posted this in the wrong place.
Just found a HMC core in my stuff from YEARS ago!
does anyone Know What CS comes on other than ray striker?
Went to Walmart the other day...

EVERYTHING WAS A THERMAL LACERTA!!!!!!

There were like hundreds of the things.
(Mar. 14, 2012  6:35 PM)dude_31415 Wrote: Went to Walmart the other day...

EVERYTHING WAS A THERMAL LACERTA!!!!!!

There were like hundreds of the things.

Sounds like paradise :3
(Mar. 14, 2012  6:30 PM)ampharos777 Wrote: does anyone Know What CS comes on other than ray striker?

That should be asked in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic.
For some reason, Gravity Perseus stock is beating Top Tier combos...
I dont think it can beat top tier attack though. Beating top tier defense is possible. Top tier stamina may be taken down by using opposite spin but Top tier attack can never be taken down without top tier defense or really bad skills(like me Tongue_out) of the attack blader.
Just a few minutes ago, I went to go out of my hotel room and there was another kid near the door. I'm holding an MLD in my hand. I'm like "oh frick" and I back away, I put the MLD in my pocket, and i went inside my parent's car. I dunno, it kinda looks like he was thinking "woah he plays beyblade too?"
Wave 6 has finally hit Target... after 4 months. Got Kerbecs, Gil, and Spiral.
Whaaaat? Wave 2 hasn't reached my Walmart. I hate my stores.
we have a very strange mix of beys at my target there's usually tons of wave 1 then there's a like 1 MLD assault LOL
Lol, I'm not at home because I'm at Florida. I saw a ton if wave one beys, then i saw an MLD.
I bought it xd
I sure hope y'all mean Metal Masters wave one.
Of course metal masters. It would be depressing if it was metal fusion, but I'm already kinda mad hat i have capt cap beys.
My target (I am near Seattle) has Kerbecks and spiral. I am gonna wait a few weeks though.
If I were you I'd get them while you can.
I used to have HUGE waves of 2 when it came out.

Went back there 2 days later, and guess what was there?

A couple of wave 1's.
I don't know about you, but I wouldn't take that chance, haha.
My galaxy pegasus always beats a flame byxis 3-2. And it can beat a midnight bull barely losing any stamina
(Mar. 16, 2012  6:35 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: My galaxy pegasus always beats a flame byxis 3-2. And it can beat a midnight bull barely losing any stamina

In which stadium.
Also known as "the notoriously horrible Hasbro stadium".
Eh you may be right but the good part is sometimes pegasus jumps into the pocket and onto the beyblade. Some people call it the starbooster attack. It worked on my midnight bull and sent it a metre out of the stadium
First of all, Galaxy would technically have lost the moment it entered the pocket. Second of all, the beyblade special moves are as real as gigantic flying rainbow rabbits with tentacles.