Beyblade Random Thoughts

Does anybody think about your zodiac sign when chosing a bey? Like I'm a Leo so I choose Leone from my Twisted(Basalt) Leone customized bey because I love the way Twisted Tempo moves and ko's other beys right out of Hasbro stadiums with the 4 inch walls all the way around it.
Anybody else or just me? I'm actually not a huge fan of Kyoya, he's kind of a jerk IMO but he's a gamer so I respect his character just not a fan. My son is a Sagitario but he doesn't get the whole zodiac thing yet, he knows it but he's an L-Drago fan (finally Destroy got it right with the medal on top...) Destroy's top with Assaults bottom is his new customization...
Yeah, I remember when I was new and there wasn't a ton of faces, people did that a lot. Now, not so many. It's still fun though, gives a sense of it being special and unique to you, haha.
(Jan. 20, 2012  4:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously. After the Metal System, Metal Wheel designs became very shallow and you could barely make any association between the design and what Clear Wheel/Face a Beyblade had, notably because they started sharing Metal Wheels everywhere. Dark Bull ? The best you could make out of Dark is that it is teeth or claws, but a Bull has neither of those, not in that shape anyway ...

While I agree with you, I actually think that TT did a really good job with Flame Sag/Libra/Byxis. Apart from that though, I can't really think of any other CW that worked that well with their MW. Uncertain
Speaking of matching clear wheels with metal wheels, if you put the Ketos clear wheel on the Earth metal wheel, the detail spacing on the left and right really blend together well.
(Jan. 20, 2012  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, another proof that TAKARA-TOMY does not approve of what Hasbro does (the first being the additional weight to Clash and Cloud as well as the different names) : they make a whole page to tell the Japanese kids about the products the rest of the world gets and there is not one word or picture of the horrible stadiums Hasbro has, hah.

http://i44.tinypic.com/muty1f.jpg

Asian Kid 1: WOW! Those look SO cool! They get different colored parts a lot more often than we do!

Asian Kid 2: That packaging is atrocious.

Us: It sucks.

yo asian kid 1, wanna trade yo diablo fo mah flame bull? XD

Kai-V Wrote:AD145 stands for AbDo 145 :

Pimp as hell. Looks like a Bakugan, like Janstarblast said XD

Kai-V Wrote:With the beginning of 4D though, designs started having more meaning again, so I might start doing those weird "real Faces" again, as I called them. Hopefully someone saw my Pegasis, Sagittario, Leone, etc. Faces to know what I am talking about.
Just wondering, but where could I find these pics? I'd love to see them!
I just ordered 3 Random Booster 7s. I'm praying really hard that I get a Beat Lynx and a Gravity Perseus BD145XF.

Wish me luck!

And Diablo..is deadly. XD
lol I just realized that the little 'strategy guide' that comes with hasbro beyblades is just a bunch of cruddy advertising for almost all of their tops and products. first of all, the first section of three is titled 'collect', so, there's that. Second, at the end, it asks, "does your stadium have interchangeable battle cores?" Seriously, how dumb do they think we are, that they think we won't notice this blatant piece of advertising? Pinching_eyes
Beyblades are just too expensive it takes me a long time to get the new ones its sad
(Jan. 21, 2012  2:48 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Just wondering, but where could I find these pics? I'd love to see them!

I had to reupload them, for some reason they could not be found in a search ...

[Image: pegasistrue.jpg]

[Image: leonetrue.jpg]

[Image: bulltrue.jpg]

[Image: sagittariotrue.jpg]
Yes, Sagittario should have been a bow, but it did not really work with the Face.

As far as I know there were no more ... Wolf was weird to do, so I was stuck there.
Those are amazing... Like extremely well done. Would you mind if I were to use one as my Avatar?
Capricorne I can see, and Wolf, possibly a tail? I can see why it was hard, haha.
Sure, use one of them, but it will lose details with the new size, hah.

I thought that Wolf could be the spiked back of a wolf or something ... But then the rest was empty, because the wolf would have no legs.
Hah, I don't care. They're great looking, they should be in the default avatar gallery if you ask me! Thank you for your permission.
Maybe use the "Wolf" engravement on the wheel as legs? Hah, I don't have a clue.

UGH FIRST I WANTED SAGITTARIO NOW I WANT BULL
so hard to decide.
Those are amazing, Kai-V!

Anyway, I've been trying out a Diablo Nemesis T125RF, and it can efficiently KO a Death Aquario. I was so shocked.

Anyway, why the heck am I up at about a quarter to 1:00 in the morning where I live?
Hah, I vaguely recall those, they are excellent. Though, I also saw the shape of Leone as not only paws, but also a mane (half of the "paws" in promo images using an unreleased version have spikes on them while the others don't), but guess that would be difficult to put together.

Those are awesome though Tongue_out

Also, I like how in the tournament guide they showed the Wind and Shoot launcher, and didn't mention the Rev Up that Hasbro and Mani have released, which would seem more important to me...
Great..... I CANT FIND KERBECS ANYWHERE T_T.I need to replace my old one cuz the BD145 and the clear wheel is now in HORRIBLE shape.Speaking of which theres alot of beys before basalt hologium is dissapearing from the local store......
(Jan. 21, 2012  4:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2012  2:48 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Just wondering, but where could I find these pics? I'd love to see them!
Quote removed. too large.

Pegasis, Leone and Persues looks so much like Bakugan. btw, I am still waiting for the last episode of Bakugan Mechtanium Surge. Dan Kuso is the coolest.
Excellent...
Wow, that's so well done, Kai-V! Joyful_2
IMO, L Drago would be tough, right?
But yeah, the contact point on Pre-HWS L Drago could be made to look like a snake-like body of a Dragon...
http://ameblo.jp/piyoko74841019/image-11...42336.html
OK, seriously what can this be ? The Face mark is definitely not a bull anymore in my eyes, so what else could it be ? It is probably one of the constellations ...
Looks almost like some manner of upside down spider, or a stylized skull...
The face itself looks like some sort of werewolf and the silhouette/outline reminds me of the Susanow Face.

Left of the red "gem" looks like a wing. Who knows, maybe they're bringing back a gargoyle.
Looks like a carnivorous mammal. Love it!
One side is a Falcon/birdy thing and the other side some kind of helmet..?

DAMASCUS ARMORRR
Looks cool. Purple colored wheel?
Excellent...
It looks like a dark blue, to me... kind of hard to tell in the goofy dramatic lighting.
Ok i think im missing something, what is that pic of, i see a face, but is it a new bey? or just a new special face/recolor?