Beyblade Random Thoughts

Looks to be a new bey.

I can't make out what the face is... I'm really not sure, but the red thing reminds me of something out of transformers/beast wars...

I still see a bull more than anything else, but I really am not sure. I will go look through a list of constellations, I think.
I've got it - I think I know what it is. An antlered deer-type animal of some sort. Moose, elk, Carribou... something like that. It looks very much like a Stag, and according to the bit of digging I've done, the greek Hercules Constellation is identified as a Stag.
It looks like a lion to me, which is odd, I wouldn't expect another leone so soon. I mean it could be one of the Canis constellations (as opposed to Lupus), and be Doji's bey or something, which I think would fit the almost cybernetic appearance of the red thing, but I think the snout is too short.

Nocto could be right, but there isn't a gargoyle constellation AFAIK, but it would match the lion-like apearance of DEMS... Maybe that's just the part of me that wants a metal change tip talking, though.

Hazel: We've already got a hercules beyblade though... That said, that came with a gimmick stadium, and iirc this one was advertised with the Zero-G stadium, no?
I initially thought the snout was too small for a stag, but now you mention it, I can kinda see it.
They could very easily call it Cerynitis, which is the originating character by which the Stag identification was given to the Hercules constellation.
Has anyone seen the hasbro advertisement for the stealth battler beyblades? With all the BMX'ers? I haven't laughed that hard in a while LOL
Most of their commercials are comically unrelated to Beyblading. The XTS ones were all about skateboarding.
They obviously just want to fit in with Yu Gi Oh 5Ds Serious
(Jan. 22, 2012  7:55 AM)th!nk Wrote: Looks to be a new bey.

I can't make out what the face is... I'm really not sure, but the red thing reminds me of something out of transformers/beast wars...

I already posted about this and the "crystal" it has several days ago, in this same topic.
Yeah, I did see that then, but didn't get a chance to respond, as my mobile internet was playing up. The first part was a response to JDBriggsBlader's post.
Looks spectacularly evil even for the majorly obscured lighting...
Im sure its the new design for Zero G series beyblades
(Jan. 22, 2012  9:50 AM)th!nk Wrote: They obviously just want to fit in with Yu Gi Oh 5Ds Serious

5D's and Zexal suck. Original and GX were good, period.

On topic, now that I have Diablo Nemesis, isn't not all that great considering of its unbalance with the core and MW. Its fun to play around with the XGrin tbh, old school beyblade reference hah. Diablo is awesome with TH170RF, so freaking cool how it just knocks out top tier defense. Heavy Based defense and Grip Based defense.

At the HMS tourney yesterday, Bearing Core 1 and 2 was getting on my nerves! Couldn't land a single KO with my Dragoon MS except that one KO I had in round 1; might buy some HMS again soon in the future.
Hah, just found out something interesting. PD is not the first beyblade part to be made out of Polyoxymethylene, the same material was originally used for the CEW of Takara's Zeus.

Shame it's the only part of Takara's Zeus I don't have, I'd like to try one...
Looks like some sort of metal 4D Bottom, almost looks like H145, with sagitario getting a 4D revamp, it is possible. but i do think Eagle needs to be upgraded....
(Jan. 23, 2012  1:51 AM)JDBriggsBlader Wrote: Looks like some sort of metal 4D Bottom, almost looks like H145, with sagitario getting a 4D revamp, it is possible. but i do think Eagle needs to be upgraded....

... No Bottom can be seen on this, what are you talking about ?
(Jan. 22, 2012  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/piyoko74841019/image-11...42336.html
OK, seriously what can this be ? The Face mark is definitely not a bull anymore in my eyes, so what else could it be ? It is probably one of the constellations ...

At least to me, I can still make out a bull. Although, the face looks a little nightmarish to be a Bull face, Bull should have more red to it. I really hope it is a Gryphon bey.
(Jan. 23, 2012  3:25 AM)Imperial Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2012  4:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/piyoko74841019/image-11...42336.html
OK, seriously what can this be ? The Face mark is definitely not a bull anymore in my eyes, so what else could it be ? It is probably one of the constellations ...

At least to me, I can still make out a bull. Although, the face looks a little nightmarish to be a Bull face, Bull should have more red to it. I really hope it is a Gryphon bey.
So can I. But I doubt it will turn out to be a bull, looks more like a demon of some sort, a gremlin to me. Beelzebub?
Beelzebub already exists.
You speak the truth, I just did a search of this thread *Facpalm* I thought it sounded kinda familiar...

Personally, I still think it's some kind of gremlin/demon though. The horns that we may be mistaking for Bull could be the stereotypical devil horns, leading me to think of this bey as a evil.

Yep, defiantly something evil.
Oh yes, as others have said, it definitely looks evil.
Much to my liking, tbh. I like evil beys! Joyful_2
But as of now, due to the tricky lighting, and the text which covers a small part of the face, doesn't give a clear idea of what it is...
But, that gem looks beautiful. Tongue_out
I <3 Evil Grin

Damn that annoying text.

Looking at it again, I suspect it could be one of two things; a minotaur or a parasite-type thing.

The minotaur idea is just from the horns and the menacing look, plus it looks kinda roundish but with lumps, lumps representing muscles/muscular body. Minotaur's are known for their power and evily-ness. It also explains the vaguely humanoid face shape if it was a Minotaur. The groves around it could represent the maze the beast was in in the Myth, it would also explain the dark lighting, for if your in a never-ending maze your going to need more than a flashlight to find your way around.
Just speculation.

As for the parasite, if you kinda turn it upside-down ... I looks a bit like a Tic or some other evil blood-sucking thing. This is on the unlikely off-chance that the photo was taken upside down, or they printed the face wrong XD (And yes I do realise the writing is the right way around)

- So yeah don't get to excited about the second idea.
(Jan. 23, 2012  3:38 AM)S.D.C Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2012  3:25 AM)Imperial Wrote:

So can I. But I doubt it will turn out to be a bull, looks more like a demon of some sort, a gremlin to me. Beelzebub?

BEHOLD THE POWER OF GOOGLE CHROME'S TRANSLATE FEATURE!

The title of the uploaded pic is "Drago varnish Omega 85XF".
... varnish? Really? Well we already have an Omega Dragonis, and that is definatly not it.

Well, after browsing a few pages from there; I have found this (also using Chrome's translate feature):

It's rough, but it seems to me this will be the first beyblade in the Zero G series Gasp
That may explain its strange appearance Chocked_2

It seems to make a lot of references to Omega Dragonis on the page, as it was posted in the same blog (with Dragonis being the latest photo) so the cheap translator might be getting confused.

EDIT: Here is a translated copy of the whole blog to english (via Babylon translator this time)
It aslo talks about Omega Dragonis, Flash Sagittario and Zero G stuff

Make what you want of it Tongue_out_wink
Yo, if it involves a translation, you should know that I already gave you all that needed to be known.

BlackWingAngel, half of translating is interpretation, and what you just did was a very stupid translation you have no idea about. It also has nothing to do with what the picture shows.
Yo, if it involves a translation, you should know that I already gave you all that needed to be known. And yes, I had already posted that it might be part of the Zero G series ...

BlackWingAngel, half of translating is interpretation, and what you just did was a very stupid translation you have no idea about. It also has nothing to do with what the picture shows.

By the way, the Face mark's "horns" are not normal at all, they look more like wings in the close-up. That is what made me think that it was not a sort of Bull Face.