Beyblade Random Thoughts

I don't see how metal tops are addictive. But they are.
Know what's more addictive? Plastic tops.
Beyblade in general is addictive and it feels good to be back in the game x3* plans to get a few plastic tops and 4d's and HMs... but slowly and as he can find em online)

also good to know its addictive enough to infect other people xD* has most of his friends playing, some first timers*
imagine all the mfb beyblades had the capability to spin left and right, this would be amazing in the metagame
"Imagine HMS"?

Why yes, HMS mechanics would make the MFB metagame better.
List of wheel that would've been better with left spin:
Storm
Galaxy
Cyber
Pegasis
Big Bang
Quetz
BLITZ
Aquario
Hyper
And many more...
Storm, Galaxy, and Cyber are all over-recoily and underpowered in left spin. Burn was pretty amazing back in the day.
I believe I recall someone making a Blitz go left-spin and having it result in a broken MW, but also hitting like a freight train.
It had a lot of recoil in left spin, the few times I dared try it.
It was one of the three(I think?) times I've seen a Blitz Metal Frame split clean in half.
God dammit mother.
She came upstairs, and thought she saw a dog turd by me. She said "nice dog turd"
My response, pick it up with bare hand. She responded with a loud scream, and ran off towards her room.
I then followed her down the hall, while she's screaming like a madman. She turned around and screamed as loud as I've ever heard her scream.

It was just a Beyblade tool... T.T

I would never use my Blitz in left spin. Too much money to waste if it breaks...
Thinking of mode changes Gravity Perseus TH170F/S will remain the record holder till today.
(Dec. 29, 2011  7:01 AM)stevebak Wrote: Thinking of mode changes Gravity Perseus TH170F/S will remain the record holder till today.

This has been mentioned in Kei's FLTJELKFSKAFJKLGNEWG thread. It could have a million mode changes and it'd still be carp.
BTW Big Bang Pegasis TH170 HF/S has the most modes(24) as well(if you take into consideration dual spin of Gravity as a mode). And it has the most modes in a single spin direction so Gravity doesnt hold that record Tongue_out .
But anyways it is competitively useless
I believe the Gravity thing takes into account the three exceptionally different CWs as "modes".
Possible. But the three CWs cant be a part of the same bey.
And mode changes, in most cases, cannot occur during combat anyway.

Not really that huge of a distinction, unless you're talking about tournaments(wherein a CW choice is locked for a whole match after the first round), but these "huge number of mode combos" are stupid for tournaments anyway.
My hell Aquario H145 RF just did a clean,perfect galaxy nova. My RF is pretty worn. I launched it after MF-H basalt kerbecs BD145 CS and it stood still in the center. Then when it got tapped/hit, it suddenly sped around and performed a beautiful counter attack,resulting in a stadium out.
I'm still looking forward to hearing about the mfb bearing core and the grand resurgence of the zombie archetype.

It's the natural conclusion to all the power creep.
MFB's attempt at Bearing Core was a fluke. KOed too easily, and it was far worse than Bearing Core/ BC 2. Tongue_out
good lord. how does the company that made zombies possible screw up a bearing track?
(Dec. 29, 2011  4:37 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: I'm still looking forward to hearing about the mfb bearing core and the grand resurgence of the zombie archetype.

It's the natural conclusion to all the power creep.

As Kaiba said, the Bearing Core of MFB was a disappointment.
And, there is no resurgence of the zombie archetype, which may disappoint you even more.
There have been no zombies in MFB till now, and B: D (Bearing Drive, the Bearing Core of MFB) did not live up to the expectations we had from it.
Even though the Solo Spin Time was good enough, B: D suffered from Mold Variations; some Molds spinning around 7 minutes, and some for just 3 minutes.
Check out the B: D discussion thread to see how it performed in the meta-game. You'll be disappointed for sure, but at least you'll know how it was...
Beats me. We all thought it was going to be god-tier, seeing as Bearing Core and Bearing Core 2 were, but it turned out to be trash. Too many mold variations as well; some spun for around 4 minutes and some for 7 or 8.

EDIT: Beaten again by Jan! Tongue_out
Kaiba- Not to mention that most of us had spammed the "Beyblade Parts You Want to See Come True" thread with posts asking for an MFB version of Bearing Core before talks of Phantom Orion started... :\
@Synthesisia- I'd suggest you to read around the topics of the new sensation Diablo Nemesis. The heaviest wheel at 52 grams, which can change modes. One of its modes allows it to Spin freely! There are some restrictions of using its modes though. Smile
You do not understand ... HMS got ended, and there is a reason for it. Obviously they did not want to repeat the mistake of creating such a powerful stamina part.