Beyblade Random Thoughts

Actually, hold that thought altogether. This really isn't the type of topic or discussion we are looking for on the WBO...
Can anybody take a photograph of the bottom of their BB-121 ? Especially the part where it lists the materials. It should be written "PC" somewhere.
This part?
[Image: boxbottom.png]

Hope it's clear enough, I'm not good with cameras.
(Dec. 23, 2011  3:39 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Actually, India's one place where things come in last...
Still, we had Destroyers, Galaxies, Strikers, etc.
People have reported spotting Twisted and Hades, but those things are too rare...
I mean, if we have almost every MM release, why should these be SO hard to find?!
Ireland says hi. I've been been checking every week for Wave 2 and there is still no sign of them...
(Dec. 23, 2011  5:53 PM)th!nk Wrote: This part?
[Image: boxbottom.png]

Hope it's clear enough, I'm not good with cameras.

Yes, thank you. I wanted to mention what metal MB was made of in the L Drago Guardian article, and apparently it is the same zinc alloy as the Metal Wheels.
Something I thought was interesting over the new corocoro is this:

"Great New for bladers who are eagerly awaiting for "Omega Dragonis" appearance~ yes, its finally available!

According to the listings it will be limited to the "Strongest Dragonis 4D Guidebook" to be release in 20 Jan 2012! No mentioning that it will be a premium or a limited send in Bey Prize at the moment. So i guess you will have to hold your horses for the moment until the book is out to find out.

One thing for sure, the Bey exist and its coming!"

Website

I would like to see something like what happened with LDD Gold, where we paid for it Smile
^ Interesting...but she said Kreis Cygnus as Christ Signus, lol XD
As funny as it sounds (and two days before Christmas it does sound kind of funny) that was the initial interpretation on this site as well before additional clarifying information was received.
Do we actually have proper confirmation that it will be "Kreis"? I thought it was expected but not 100% certain.
I say Kree-is Sig-nus. Saying Christ is erm. . . Confused you know kind of wrong to say. Especially in a beyblade hobby. Just saying.

Anyways, I think DeathQuezalcoatl is probably one of the prettiest bey ever! I still think TT should've released a hybrid Quez too. Like, maybe Aerial Quezalcoatl lol. And Im also excited for Blitz Unicorno x]. . . . . Christmas Timeeeee!
I pronounce Kreis like Christ, but without the 't' sound at the end. Since 'ein' is pronounced with a long i, and both ein and kreis are German, I pronounce it that way.

Also, I'm quite excited to see what my parents got me from 2010ideal4u for Christmas! Once I saw the 'We missed you today' notice, I couldn't help but ponder what it was... Tongue_out
(Dec. 24, 2011  2:52 AM)Kaiba Wrote: I pronounce Kreis like Christ, but without the 't' sound at the end. Since 'ein' is pronounced with a long i, and both ein and kreis are German, I pronounce it that way.

Also, I'm quite excited to see what my parents got me from 2010ideal4u for Christmas! Once I saw the 'We missed you today' notice, I couldn't help but ponder what it was... Tongue_out
Heh, that's how I pronounce it.
Dude, I almost guarantee that it's gonna be an SBS or a UDX Set Tongue_out
If it is either of these, you owe me a 'You were right' PM! LOL
2010ideal4u doesn't sell UDXS's, sadly D: I'm pulling for one, though!
The best thing I can hope for from my grandparents, though, is a gift card of sorts XD
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:00 AM)Kaiba Wrote: 2010ideal4u doesn't sell UDXS's, sadly D: I'm pulling for one, though!
The best thing I can hope for from my grandparents, though, is a gift card of sorts XD
FIRETRUCK
Maybe multiple beys? Chocked_2
I got nothing.
You gotta tell me what you get from it, it's making me ache too :s
Gift card? I'd take a gift card, hah.
~~~
On a side note, I'm not really likin' HMS all too much Uncertain
It's just not as fun as plastics or MFB, don't get me wrong, they're cool, but to me, they're nothing over plastics and MFB. Maybe it's just the fact I only have three that aren't very cool and that I need some Grip Flat Core in me (which will NEVER happen DX) but still.
I thought you were getting GFC from De- Oh wait, that's right XP
I've been wanting to buy my first HMS for some time, but haven't had the money to do so :\ I think $50 is more than enough for Driger MS now that I have that much money, amirite? XD
Lol think of it as "Crisis". That's how I pronouce it sometimes.

Speaking of Christmas Beyblade, I saw two big boxes undr the christmass tree! I was like o.o that has to be SBS or UDXS. My "dream" team is Duo Uranus230WD, Blitz Unicorno105RF, L Drago GuardianFS, and DeathQuezalcoatl120RDF all in the picture under the christmas tree Eee. Two more days people! i'm also exicted for my Dranzer MS. . . .!
When you pull a Beylauncher L you will notice it spins clockwise (right) and a Beylauncher spins counterclockwise (left) does that mean left spin beys are actually right and Right are actually left???
The only correct way to pronounce it is like "Christ" but without the "t". That is how Kreis is pronounced in German.

Also, with Stern Semi Defense, it would really not surprise me if TAKARA-TOMY really meant for it to be "Kreis" now. They could have easily added a "to" at the end of the Metal Wheel's Katakana if they had wanted it to be "Christ" ...
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:52 AM)Perseus_122 Wrote: When you pull a Beylauncher L you will notice it spins clockwise (right) and a Beylauncher spins counterclockwise (left) does that mean left spin beys are actually right and Right are actually left???

No.
You're just looking at it from the bottom.
Think of it as a fan- if you're looking at it from the top, it's spinning one way (the way it's actually spinning), and it apppears to spin the other way if you're looking at it from the bottom. Smile
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:58 AM)Kaiba Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2011  3:52 AM)Perseus_122 Wrote: When you pull a Beylauncher L you will notice it spins clockwise (right) and a Beylauncher spins counterclockwise (left) does that mean left spin beys are actually right and Right are actually left???

No.
You're just looking at it from the bottom.
Think of it as a fan- if you're looking at it from the top, it's spinning one way (the way it's actually spinning), and it apppears to spin the other way if you're looking at it from the bottom. Smile
Gawd i hate physics

It is actually very basic logic ... The standard is that spin rotation is observed when you look at a Beyblade from atop, and that is just how things are in this game. You just happened to be looking at it from below.
Yo, I'm working on kicking Rapidity off of Amazon's listings. SO anybody have a picture of the same product's underside? Looking for barcode and D-rights. And don't worry, it's just Beyblades & WorldBook-whatever who are selling the illegals. We plan to use these pictures to represent to Amazon to force all illegals/ sonokong off Japan's listing, so it would be nice to have the pictures ASAP.

Thanks,

Everybody who's buying off of Amazon.

PS Its that serious.
Which same products ? Rapidity also produces tops in Starters that neither TAKARA-TOMY, nor SonoKong, nor Hasbro released.
(Dec. 24, 2011  5:53 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: sonokong
Why Sono Kong? Just curious.