Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 07, 2011  1:22 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: It'd be cool if Hasbro or Takara, by witness of what we post on here, made special deck sets (Not "Decks" on Hasbro's turf) that have top tier combo's sold right out of the box? Cool colors and all.

Herpa Derp: I don't know if this should be posted on "Beyblade parts you wanna see come true" or not.

Even if they did they would they would make the Top-Tier combos by their standards probably using their star ratings. It's not like Hasbro has a bunch of TT attack stadiums lying around and having their employees test all their products.

But they if they actually come to this site they might make some real Top-Tier combos.
While we're partially on the subject of star ratings, I think I'm going to have nightmares about the ratings for Phantom, B:D, and others...

*whimpers*
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:02 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: While we're partially on the subject of star ratings, I think I'm going to have nightmares about the ratings for Phantom, BGrin, and others...

*whimpers*
Phantom:
Attack- *
Defense- ****
Stamina- *****************
I'm callin' it, lol.
EDIT: Yes, I know Phantom pretty good in all 3 categories, but it's Hasbro LOL
waitt with the addition of bd wouldnt an meteo ldrago zombie type work a bit
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:11 AM)njrk97 Wrote: waitt with the addition of bd wouldnt an meteo ldrago zombie type work a bit
B:D isn't all that great on MLD, trust me.
(Nov. 06, 2011  6:55 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: I've actually bought a Sono Kong Phantom Orion and Beat Lynx at my local store..

I noticed that compared to TT's 4D beyblade CW , SK's 4D beyblade CW literally have no metal powder in them..

Well, I am actually hating all this news. Differences between two products of the same nature are annoying, leave alone Hasbro's 'mode-less 4D' speculation....
I really depend on Hasbro for my beys.... Unhappy
Also, about your B: D working better, are you sure there are no mold differences in SK products? You might have bagged in a better mold I suppose.
The powder in the CWs made no difference other than an "OOH SPARKLIES" attraction.
Hazel- Well yes, that's true. Smile
But, being a pessimist, it gives me a bad feeling..... Tongue_out
I am really scared after hearing the recent rumors about Hasbro which I mentioned above. I was actually looking forward to them releasing 4D beys in their original form. Considering that I simply have NO ACCESS(I did get a Hell Kerbecs in September, but that was gonna be my last TT bey) to TT or SK beys, I really count on Hasbro now...
You guys should really stop panicking about - and, really, stop TALKING ABOUT - the Hasbro 4D concept that we were alerted about recently. There's no official verification on it, no prototypes are out, etc.

Chicken Little complained less over more.
Sure thing, that. Smile
Rendezvous- Hey, I'd also like to know if you noticed any difference in Beat Lynx. TH170 is an important part, you know...
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:23 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Sure thing, that. Smile
Rendezvous- Hey, I'd also like to know if you noticed any difference in Beat Lynx. TH170 is an important part, you know...

SK's TH170 doesn't automatically drop back to 170 when i'm on 220. No difficulty in changing height too.
Ah, thanks for answering, Rendezvous.
Well, I'd expected TH170 to have similar problems to CH120; but this seems to be a really good improvement. Grin
I can't recall anyone reporting their TT TH170 actually 'fell' to 170 height when used on 220 though.... Smile
I'm quite glad to hear that the TH170 from SK is solid, too - it was probably my biggest concern about the release. TH170 is probably my favorite Defense/Stamina part overall, so I'd been looking to pick up a cheap spare.
Hazel- Oh, so does that mean that TT ones were faulty? I never really heard/read any complaints regarding TH170 yet... :\ *confused*
Also, even I love TH170, its a different thing that I do not have one yet. Tongue_out
No, the TT ones worked just fine.
Is it just me or does anyone else miss the constant postings of combos we used to have. I mean everyone was has some combo to be posted it seems that that era died after Kei did the "Counter of all counter" thread
(Nov. 07, 2011  12:38 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Is it just me or does anyone else miss the constant postings of combos we used to have. I mean everyone was has some combo to be posted it seems that that era died after Kei did the "Counter of all counter" thread

Probably because people were crazy about finding thousands of counters for one or two combinations ... It is also school time, so people have less time.
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:02 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I am really scared after hearing the recent rumors about Hasbro which I mentioned above. I was actually looking forward to them releasing 4D beys in their original form. Considering that I simply have NO ACCESS(I did get a Hell Kerbecs in September, but that was gonna be my last TT bey) to TT or SK beys, I really count on Hasbro now...

Isn't there someone in your community who can order from a wholesaler and get those parts out to you guys?
(Nov. 07, 2011  1:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  12:38 PM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: Is it just me or does anyone else miss the constant postings of combos we used to have. I mean everyone was has some combo to be posted it seems that that era died after Kei did the "Counter of all counter" thread

Probably because people were crazy about finding thousands of counters for one or two combinations ... It is also school time, so people have less time.

It's a combination of this, us now understanding most parts and combos currently released, and an increased frequency of people simply using part threads instead of making combo threads, essentially.
And, seeing as we're not struggling to find counters to a couple of famous combo's, people tend to just use "standard" configurations, instead of the huge variety of parts that people used to counter those combinations.
So BB18Libra just shown us how Hasbro could take advantage of Proto Nemesis, I feel someone might'v posted the video already so at caution I won't post. When taken apart, the male tabs which support a track are there. I guess my idea is.... AD145WD/TH170WD/BD145DS anyone? Cute

And before anyone points out the obvious. Yes I know this is hilariously illegal.

EDIT: I should explain my vitriol about these theories I've been rambling on...

Hasbro shouldn't sell yet another Beyblade product that cannot be disassembled, they already spend so much/too much money on electro battlers, remote controlled XTS tops, Tornado Tops- but especially the Metal Fusion electronic Beyblades. So a refreshed mold of the Nemesis without the proprietary parts would be fair ground since you can customize it and Hasbro wouldn't have to capitalize on cheesy gimmick releases during Fury (though we know they'll come out with something retarded during Fury- not an anti Hasbro statement by the way).

If this doesn't make sense, they could always form the Nemesis Prototype wheel to incorporate a generic/opaque Nemesis clear wheel.....

I'm conflicted about where this should go, apologies.
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:06 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  4:02 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I am really scared after hearing the recent rumors about Hasbro which I mentioned above. I was actually looking forward to them releasing 4D beys in their original form. Considering that I simply have NO ACCESS(I did get a Hell Kerbecs in September, but that was gonna be my last TT bey) to TT or SK beys, I really count on Hasbro now...

Isn't there someone in your community who can order from a wholesaler and get those parts out to you guys?

Nope. There is no such community who'd work so hard... We struggle to get original Hasbro beyblades too. Its only available in huge supermarkets. Otherwise, FAKE FAKE FAKE! Its seriously annoying here. But I'd praise the people who make those fakes, as they fool people into buying their products, even though they are costlier than original Hasbro beys.
But yes, I got my Hell Kerbecs through SAM10795 as simply no one in my family uses PayPal. Also, considering I hardly save enough money to buy beys, I can only afford Hasbro beys for now. I am also not allowed to order this online. My parents say- "You get the same thing here for $7(Hasbro)... Why spend more than double the amount just for a different box and different company logo(TT)?!"

Random Thought- To me, Prototype Nemesis looks seriously heavy. Heavier than Basalt?
The anime subforum has it's own random thoughts thread :3

Random thought: with the bey-catapault that is my driger v2/uriel 2 thing roaming the stadium, I wish I still had the mattresses we threw out recently, to protect my windows.
um no since Kenta basically sucked till the 3rd season and Tyson even in series three with all his struggles was still amazing and clearly going to win. They're completely different. Also that kind of post belongs in Anime and Manga random thoughts.