Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 10, 2011  12:41 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:31 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Unless that superhero is Rogue, who IIRC is drawn to look somewhat older than that Wink

I believe I made a grammatical mistake. I meant "superhero drawn by a four year old".

I'm just playing Hazel Smile I was a huge comic book collector in my day and was thinking to myself, "are there any legitimate superheros who had combinations of people's powers?" The first one that came to mind was Rogue - which segued quite nicely into the fact that she didn't look like a 4 y/o. Eee

I don't think a metal wheel could really have the "powers" of too many other wheels at once without some really dramatic multi-piece mode changes. I think Blitz comes the closest in conception to what I would do: A change from perfectly circular to something with exposed arms. If you made it as heavy as Basalt, you could have 3 legitimate powers rolled into 1 bey.
Grin i 4got how awesome this site is. oh and anyways, does anyone know the release date of the new metal masters video game 4 the DS in america? (i kinda just want it for horuseus Grin)
(Nov. 10, 2011  4:44 AM)filipino77 Wrote: Grin i 4got how awesome this site is. oh and anyways, does anyone know the release date of the new metal masters video game 4 the DS in america? (i kinda just want it for horuseus Grin)

November 15th
(Nov. 10, 2011  4:49 AM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  4:44 AM)filipino77 Wrote: Grin i 4got how awesome this site is. oh and anyways, does anyone know the release date of the new metal masters video game 4 the DS in america? (i kinda just want it for horuseus Grin)

November 15th
just a few days left. I am lucky now. My uncle stay in America till Dec so I could get this stuff. By the way, talking about Beyblade Metal Fight, my spirit have gone a little low.
I remember back those days of the horoscope. The game is a battle of strategies as there is less part to deal with, along with the part always been not so superior, and I have so much fun. Now that the Maximum series come out, and 4D too, I feel like there is some obligate in trying to choose the bey. Most of us have gone uncreative and only use the combo that are powerful, which leaves too a limited Beyblade choosing. We allforgot about other part which of course is not so powerful but I think we should all review to see if the part should truly be forgotten. As like examples of may be using MF-F Virgo BD145EDS for a change? Supposedly powerful part comes out, we could use them to better old carp part.

As for the anime, The 4D storyline is quite a bit confusing, and lately has not been much exciting. I am not trying to be negative, but B-Daman will likely take the place.
For the last 3 episode, It has been re- inspired me in beyblade.

For the products, TT has been releasing alot Starters these days, and I have not seen a single Beyblade Booster in the 4D series except for 2 RB. And they have release lots of launchers (2 Right launcher and 1 L-R) And I supposed they could make a Booster for once.
That is what pretty much what I thought of our current Meta game, and I have not seen what we do to lighten it up, but I may come up with something soon, real soon. (perhaps more Beyblade design contest for a change?)
Interesting note on the starters vs boosters front. My initial take on that is that it makes good business sense to release a starter for $13 (997 yen for death quetz for example) as opposed to the booster for $9 (682 yen for a random booster). LL2 can't cost more than $0.50 to produce, so it gives TT $3.5 in extra profit from each bey.

That being said, it's important that we don't discount the fact that TT has been releasing random boosters, and they are by and large good random boosters at that. They may not be 4D bottoms, but they do come with some very rare and useful parts.
(Nov. 09, 2011  7:03 PM)th!nk Wrote: Heh, whenever I look at Gigars, even visually it reminds me of this funky purple dude:

Heck, the bit beast even has purple sections and wings they're practically the same thing.
Also the owner is somewhat large like the hikers that use gligars in pokemon...

Oh and also the names are similar and I'm totally not just trying to find stuff to justify this silly, shallow connection that is entirely due to that.

Gligars! I see the connection lol XD.
Pokemon is so based on BCs XD.
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:41 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Nov. 10, 2011  12:31 AM)Arupaeo Wrote: Unless that superhero is Rogue, who IIRC is drawn to look somewhat older than that Wink

I believe I made a grammatical mistake. I meant "superhero drawn by a four year old".

Or drawn by 12 year old me.... Yeah that phase lasted too long.

Poseidon: I *think* gligar pre-dates gigars but idk
@th!nk
Yep.
Gligar was introduced into Pokemon in 2000 in Gold/Silver/Crystal, and Bakuten Go Shoot! was just getting off in Japan then, if I have my dates correct.

Kaizer
plzexplainyouhavemyattention
But M145 and AS?
wut
I mean together and each.
example combo...
*These are just current, unevolved combos.

Hell Kerbercs BD145AS
Flame Bull M145Q.
Hell Kerbecs 145AS
AS never did that well from testings.

Flame Bull M145Q? Hmm, what are you planning on using these combos up against? Just free play? XD
These are in development.
Once more parts and combos come to light, ZOMBEHZ! *O*
Hell Kerbecs 145AS has great LAD compared to the ED145EDS combo.
(Nov. 11, 2011  6:24 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: @th!nk
Yep.
Gligar was introduced into Pokemon in 2000 in Gold/Silver/Crystal, and Bakuten Go Shoot! was just getting off in Japan then, if I have my dates correct.

Serouisly ? I only remeber seeing gligars recently in the last 3 years (which was when i last watched it Tongue_out)
Poseidon- Ah, where have you been!? Gligar will be happy to know that it managed to live up to its reputation of being a bat, and stayed in the shadows for about 7 yrs, unnoticed... Tongue_out LOL!
KaizerMFB- Ah, I really liked AS when I first saw it, and always wondered what was so wrong in it. I'd certainly like to know more. Smile
Er...kaaaaaaaay?

AS hasa sharp tip with a free spinning disk around it that slopes like a WD.
It is very loose though, and because of that scrapes with tracks, MWs, etc.
However, when used on tall beyblades, has a great advantage.
Because of how loose it is, it is able to wobble and regain stability without any hinderance, as well as having some LAD added to it to.

lol thar Wink
I tried using it for LAD ages ago. It sucked.
Mohohoh....'ages ago'....
We have new parts to improve what it is. I see a future....
The only new regular track since then is TH170, from memory. The rest are all 4D.

EDS and B: D were released too, which are probably going to be better than it at everything anyways/

Plus, AS is really, really easily KO'd.

Also, none of these releases improve the tip itself's life after death (as that is a property of the tip itself). EDS will probably outperform it in the case of a good LAD track or wheel anyway.

M145 is horrid for LAD too, given the fact it's off-centre.

MFB doesn't really have much in the way of LAD etc, certainly not to the extent that plastics did.
(Nov. 11, 2011  9:01 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: We shall see in the near future....

That's about as meaningful as me saying they could release a track that would make Poison the best thing ever some time in the future and therefore it has potential.
But we do not know that yet, but anyways, let's stop this for now Gasp
soo......I have made a makeshift normal base...out of a first clutch....
I finally figured out why Q is bad.
Since the hopping can be mitigated by a low track and specific launch and the tip then has the most aggressive movement I've ever seen, I assumed it had potential. Adding the off-balanced mold of Ray made it even better because it helped balance out the bey. I then figured that with an MF-H and a Gill clear wheel I could really make something amazing but it wasn't to be.
I recently obtained Basalt and, in testing against it, discovered that, while it's fine against most wheels, my Q combo simply cannot KO extra heavy beys. This is likely due to its weight in part but I'm pretty sure that the real root of the problem is the fact that Q has far less effective surface area for its size than any other attack tip and, being plastic, doesn't have the friction to make up for it. One tap on Basalt and my Q combo goes flying over the stadium walls. Even if Basalt isn't moving.

It really is a shame but Q simply lacks the friction for an optimal momentum transference.
M145EDS Is probably the best combo for M145, It can Tornado-Stall for more Stamina, and meh Spike Attack with Hell, tested it against Pegasis 135DS and it won. I'd think it be better with Variares in that vein or a heavier wheel, trying it with Burn it was way more defensive and M145 behaved more so like regular track but with occasional minimal wobbles.
Off-centre parts suck by design.
Though yes, my personal preference fir making m145 bearable is ES. HF/S in S mode offers slightly more aggressive movement while retaining most of what es offers (though it has slightly less stamina).
My M145 can be made to stay in the center of the track. That sucks less.