Beyblade Random Thoughts

Still sucks cos it'd be illegal :c

But cool for fun play.
(Nov. 12, 2011  2:22 AM)th!nk Wrote: Still sucks cos it'd be illegal :c

But cool for fun play.

Really? I'm not gluing it or anything, it just doesn't move easily and so can stop in the middle. Nothing illegal about that.

It's not the intended function. :c
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:41 AM)th!nk Wrote: It's not the intended function. :c

Malarky. It's intended function is to enable the tip to be moved to different positions. This is one of them.
It is only intended to be fixed in two different positions, neither of which are central.
If the part's success depends on a manufacturing defect or an unintended ability to alter its performance(ie: the intended function of M145 being movement, not static placement), it should be illegal.

Just use another, less "community college liberal arts graduate" Track.
MF-L Phantom Kerbecs M145 EDS has a decent amount of stamina for a M145 combo
You put top tier stamina parts on a track and the resulting combo had more stramina than other combos using that track?

To quote the great Keanu Reeves himself: "Woah".
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:49 AM)th!nk Wrote: It is only intended to be fixed in two different positions, neither of which are central.

Double malarky. Show me that in kanji and then we can talk. Wink

Seriously though, I think you've added your own layer of interpretation here that isn't specifically called out.
Bleh! I can't stop thinking about what Arupaeo said about lending HMS for MD tourneys! If he does, Ima get my hands on that DGMS and do DG AR, WD, and Dragoons MS RC.... x_x. But mostly Im saving up cash for Jiraya MS, Wolborg MS, Dragoon MF, and Dranzer MF= around $200? Wow YGA...
(Nov. 12, 2011  3:51 AM)Hazel Wrote: If the part's success depends on a manufacturing defect or an unintended ability to alter its performance(ie: the intended function of M145 being movement, not static placement), it should be illegal.

Just use another, less "community college liberal arts graduate" Track.

So... (and now I'm really trying to wind us all up)

So, which is it? Is it supposed to move freely (Hazel) or is it supposed to be fixed in two positions? (th!nk)

I think it's supposed to be able to move to various positions within it's sliding track. (Arupaeo)

Show me the documentation of it's supposed intended use. Where's the evidence?
Just as something that doesn't belong anywhere, my teachers have 4 PS3s in their meeting room/lounge and trade games with each other, my art teacher told us this
I was under the impression it was supposed to shfit positions during use, as I'd seen users complain about it doing that. If that is not its intended purpose, I apologize. However, if you get it to stick in a position that is not one of the intended ones, I still feel that may fall just over the line of improper use of the part.

There is a thread for it, let me find it... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-M145Q-Di...light=M145 this thread has the only official information about M145 I've ever seen, and I cannot read Japanese, so... have at it.

(Nov. 12, 2011  4:15 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Just as something that doesn't belong anywhere, my teachers have 4 PS3s in their meeting room/lounge and trade games with each other, my art teacher told us this

If it doesn't belong anywhere, don't post it anywhere. Especially not somewhere it really, REALLY doesn't belong.
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:15 AM)hammer hades Wrote: Just as something that doesn't belong anywhere, my teachers have 4 PS3s in their meeting room/lounge and trade games with each other, my art teacher told us this

Hmmm pretty nice opening for the people with blue italicised name on WBO.
Arupaeo: it's supposed to have two positions, big jump and small jump, however impacts from the big jumps tend to push it back to the small jump side.

The storm capricorne thread had some info on it, if you find it. I'm just reciting this from memory.
geting the mars red beyblauncher lr and grip rubbers
So go tell the recent purchases thread?
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:02 AM)th!nk Wrote: So go tell the recent purchases thread?

Iceburn

He probably wanted our opinoin of what we th!nk about it you know? Wink
(Nov. 12, 2011  4:17 AM)Hazel Wrote: I was under the impression it was supposed to shfit positions during use, as I'd seen users complain about it doing that. If that is not its intended purpose, I apologize. However, if you get it to stick in a position that is not one of the intended ones, I still feel that may fall just over the line of improper use of the part.

There is a thread for it, let me find it... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-M145Q-Di...light=M145 this thread has the only official information about M145 I've ever seen, and I cannot read Japanese, so... have at it.

If it doesn't belong anywhere, don't post it anywhere. Especially not somewhere it really, REALLY doesn't belong.

XD my year has been made. Something ive done has some use to someone at somepoint
That was terrible, rotation.

Random thought to stay on topic: man, fiddling with sg's and stuff the last couple of days is really what I love about plastics. There are an innumerable amount of possible combinations (the 4/5 layer thing was a total lie), even of 99% are competitively worthless they are still loads of fun. The far more relaxed rules are also a huge part of that "take everything apart and see what fits together" joy of plastics.

Maybe that's just me though.
Aww T_T sorry.

Just now, I was playing with MF-H VariAresCH120RF against LibraDF145BS just to pratice my attack skills and the cool part about it is when Libra tip'd over while getting rammed by Vari, both of them collided like ---> <---. and Libra was saved by the wall while KOing Vari. Wish I could've taken a vid of that. =[
Wall-Save rebound KOs are actually extroardinarily common with high-recoil wheels, especially against Basalt BD145 variants.

Part of why I like MF-H Death Quetz BD145CS so much is because it doesn't go all the way to the wall in such cases - its low recoil is extraordinarily reminiscent of Earth's.
Why you should open all of your beyblades:

1. What's the point of buying the beyblade and not seeing it?
2. Forget resell value, you ain't gonna sell it in a long time, and can still enjoy its awesomeness!
3. The box can be kept intact along with the bey. Saving two things on one step.
4. Cause I said so. >Gasp *looks at Evo*
(Nov. 12, 2011  5:41 AM)Hazel Wrote: Wall-Save rebound KOs are actually extroardinarily common with high-recoil wheels, especially against Basalt BD145 variants.

Part of why I like MF-H Death Quetz BD145CS so much is because it doesn't go all the way to the wall in such cases - its low recoil is extraordinarily reminiscent of Earth's.

It also looks awesome, and is the recoil seriously that low?
It's not entirely as low as Earth's, but it is definitely significantly lower than Basalt and Libra's.