Beyblade Random Thoughts

@TensouYoku- Don't you think you must mention- "Its just my opinion"?
Majority of people on this site literally 'retired' from MFB after plastic/HMS remembrance day. Smile
Plastics will continue to rule! But yes, I also share the same opinion as you. Even I like MFB more. This is probably due to the human nature of 'I want something new'... I was playing with plastics all these years and just started my MFB play in May 2011 when I got my first MFB- LLD. Hence, even I like this new change in my life.
But seriously, plastics are EXTREME fun!

EDIT-
Poseidon- HAHAHAHA! That is SO funny! Read the description of characters in that!
Wow, I never knew we had a site called Uncyclopedia.
Ah yes I forgot to add it so. Thanks for reminding.

Is Plastics hard to buy now?
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:19 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: No, not really.

Metals are so cool ( Well, I like metal-made things and sparkling things like Gold and Diamond) and they have great impact when they smashed together.
I didn't say Plastics are carp, it's just.....something's not enough or somethings left.

actually..plastics have more explosion if you played with them much..plus..its design is much favourable than MFB..(including stickers..)
especially the stickers of bit beast.. Eee
cant agree more with Janstar..plastics is fabtastic..besides..no plastics..no beyblades..
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:27 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Ah yes I forgot to add it so. Thanks for reminding.

Depends on the Beyblade, really. Some of them go for cheaper than MFB, others can cost up to 80+ USD alone. For the most part, though, it's slightly more expensive to build a good collection of Plastics than MFB - however, many of the better parts are on cheaper Beys, aside from some noteworthy exceptions(Uriel 2, Hasbro Driger V2, etc.)
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:27 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Ah yes I forgot to add it so. Thanks for reminding.

not hard..but expensive..haha
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:13 PM)Hazel Wrote: Plastics "feel" better - their impacts are more significant. They move in more profoundly differing ways. They feel better when you launch them.

I agree that the impacts can feel more "significant" more often, but I don't agree that they feel better when you launch them; both MFB and HMS feel better to me personally. The BeyLauncher is the best shooter TAKARA-TOMY has ever released, and even the Dual Shooter is superior to the EZShooter (who's internal design was essentially copied with the Light Launcher, I might add) when you can find a properly functioning one.
Yes, I agree with Kei.
I never felt better while launching a plastic bey. The left launchers were my worst experience with plastics.
But, I really loved the Dual Shooters of HMS, and the LL2 of MFB.
I suck at using Beylaunchers, so I can't say much about them. Tongue_out
Actually, compared with the Light Launcher / 2, I can't believe how satisfying a EZ Shooter launch feels with a Dragon Winder, haha.
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:21 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:16 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:10 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: So Why do you guys still play Plastics?

I mean, It is less dangerous compared with MFB because thy are made with Plastic and less heavy,
but aren't they too easy to be damaged, or even CRUSHED?

Because there epic. Its more dangerous an way more fun to watch.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
OMG read this funny as hell
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade
what??lol..
they dont even mention Takara..this is onviously a humiliation..those who type this must be retarded..
and the most ridiculous one..manufactured by Mc Donald..man..that is just a happy meal toy they mean..

Yes the website makes fun basically, a fun wiki, i mean i laughed my head off when i read this ! Its a joke.
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:45 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:13 PM)Hazel Wrote: Plastics "feel" better - their impacts are more significant. They move in more profoundly differing ways. They feel better when you launch them.

I agree that the impacts can feel more "significant" more often, but I don't agree that they feel better when you launch them; both MFB and HMS feel better to me personally. The BeyLauncher is the best shooter TAKARA-TOMY has ever released, and even the Dual Shooter is superior to the EZShooter (who's internal design was essentially copied with the Light Launcher, I might add) when you can find a properly functioning one.

I dunno, a nice launcher grip with a Metal Support and Spring Support in plastics with a Dragon Ripcord just feels a lot more... substantial, I guess? to me, than any MFB launchers - especially the String Launchers. I'm not really talking effectiveness so much as the way the launch just feels - String Launchers feel dinky and rickety, to me.

I'm proficient at using them - don't get me wrong, I understand they impart higher RPM for less physical effort, and they ARE far more convenient. However, the actual vibration/feeling of the string pulling out, and the feeling of the ripcord passing through ANY MFB launcher, is just overall less satisfying, to me, than the launchers from Plastics.

I do like HMS launchers a lot, but I haven't had much experience using them, so I can't really make a point about them.

EDIT:

(Sep. 16, 2011  2:53 PM)♥ Wrote: Actually, compared with the Light Launcher / 2, I can't believe how satisfying a EZ Shooter launch feels with a Dragon Winder, haha.

This.
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:16 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:10 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: So Why do you guys still play Plastics?

I mean, It is less dangerous compared with MFB because thy are made with Plastic and less heavy,
but aren't they too easy to be damaged, or even CRUSHED?

Because there epic. Its more dangerous an way more fun to watch.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
OMG read this funny as hell
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Beyblade
Thank god its not ED I loled
If anybody was wondering, this recolour is called Burning Claw Ver. and will be as available as the purple MF Earth Aquila 100HF/S, and it comes with W105R²F instead of 145W²D :
[Image: wbba_shop_item01.jpg]
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:57 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  2:45 PM)Kei Wrote:

(Sep. 16, 2011  2:53 PM)♥ Wrote: Actually, compared with the Light Launcher / 2, I can't believe how satisfying a EZ Shooter launch feels with a Dragon Winder, haha.

This.

Agree..EZ shooter + rubber grip + dragon winder + spring loader..it feels good man..seriously much better than Light launcher 2..haha..
Even better than light launcher 1..
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If anybody was wondering, this recolour is called Burning Claw Ver. and will be as available as the purple MF Earth Aquila 100HF/S, and it comes with W105R²F instead of 145W²D :
Oh..sick..that is pretty aand macho..thanks Kai-V..oohh..thats gonna be costly..
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If anybody was wondering, this recolour is called Burning Claw Ver. and will be as available as the purple MF Earth Aquila 100HF/S, and it comes with W105R²F instead of 145W²D :

I rather like the colorscheme on this, and the parts it comes with are pretty good, too. Unfortunately I am not aware of the rarity of the MF Earth Aquila 100HF/S, so... I cannot really glean anything from that. I am sorry.
Kai-V- Hey, that's a beautiful recolor! The face looks so beautiful!
Hazel- Hey, is W105 THAT good? Just asking as I thought that it was just OK.
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:41 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Kai-V- Hey, that's a beautiful recolor! The face looks so beautiful!
Hazel- Hey, is W105 THAT good? Just asking as I thought that it was just OK.

It's really less the W105 and more the R2F I'm invested in, I guess. I'm all for more things having R2F on them by default. W105 is a negligible part, by and large. Too "inbetweeny" to really have great functionality, and the wings are just... well, I question why they're even there.
MF Earth Aquila 100HF/S could basically be bought in any "WBBA Shops" in Japan for approximately ten dollars. Some shops in Japan are chosen as "WBBA Shops", and they have special stock from TAKARA-TOMY and hold tournaments regularly with special recolours as prizes. There were a lot of MF Earth Aquila 100HF/S in stock in those shops before, so Fang Leone Burning Claw Ver. will probably not be much more expensive than an actual Beyblade Booster.
Um, but it would only be available in online stores for people outside Japan, right? Confused
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Um, but it would only be available in online stores for people outside Japan, right? Confused

Wholesalers online tend to get ahold of these things in bulk and then bounce them onto Yahoo Japan, eBay, etc.

Otherwise, Mercury Anubis and Friends would never have seen the light of day on eBay.

Anyway, thank you for clarifying, Kai-V.
Oh, OK. Thanks for answering, Hazel. Smile
And, thanks for the update, Kai-V. Smile
Dranzer is so beast I bet it could slice other Beyblades up and turn them into Ham cubes. :p

Scythe B:D is gonna be BOSS
Just gonna say it out loud, even though some of you may know.
Scythe Aquario is extremely similar to Galeon. the free spinning Pc Frame kills the opposing beyblades' RPm while scythe is unfaized (almost). Try it!
(Sep. 16, 2011  10:56 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Just gonna say it out loud, even though some of you may know.
Scythe Aquario is extremely similar to Galeon. the free spinning Pc Frame kills the opposing beyblades' RPm while scythe is unfaized (almost). Try it!
Nothing much happens when an opponent hits the free spinning PC Frame, since the RPM of the opposing bey is much greater than the PC frame's, it's almost like the opposing bey is hitting nothing.

Great news. I love pretty much all the recolours of Fang, and this is one of my favourite ones.