Beyblade Random Thoughts

I actually think that version is worth a secondary character in 4D. That's saying something for an exclusive recolor.
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:00 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  10:56 PM)KaizerMFB Wrote: Just gonna say it out loud, even though some of you may know.
Scythe Aquario is extremely similar to Galeon. the free spinning Pc Frame kills the opposing beyblades' RPm while scythe is unfaized (almost). Try it!
Nothing much happens when an opponent hits the free spinning PC Frame, since the RPM of the opposing bey is much greater than the PC frame's, it's almost like the opposing bey is hitting nothing.
yes, but since Scythe can actually maintain a high RPM for longer than most beyblades (excluding Phantom) i'm pretty sure this is a good thing.
Anyone else hoping for new beyblade happy meal toy ? (Like the ones from the original gen)
(Sep. 16, 2011  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If anybody was wondering, this recolour is called Burning Claw Ver. and will be as available as the purple MF Earth Aquila 100HF/S, and it comes with W105R²F instead of 145W²D :
[Image: wbba_shop_item01.jpg]
this has made me cry its so beautiful!

(Sep. 16, 2011  3:21 PM)Kai-V Wrote: If anybody was wondering, this recolour is called Burning Claw Ver. and will be as available as the purple MF Earth Aquila 100HF/S, and it comes with W105R²F instead of 145W²D :
[Image: wbba_shop_item01.jpg]
WHERE CAN I GET ONE LOL

(Sep. 16, 2011  11:23 PM)Tris Wrote: Anyone else hoping for new beyblade happy meal toy ? (Like the ones from the original gen)
Such as? I haven't seen an ad for one yet, are they actual tops or what?
(Sep. 17, 2011  4:35 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Sep. 16, 2011  11:23 PM)Tris Wrote: Anyone else hoping for new beyblade happy meal toy ? (Like the ones from the original gen)
Such as? I haven't seen an ad for one yet, are they actual tops or what?
They where Burger King toys, not McDonald's. And yes, they where tops. But small tops that had a crank launching platform that held a figure. (Ex: Tyson)
Wolborg 4 is just really awesome....the way it's EG system works in the anime and maybe real life...
yeah lol, in real life it can have life after death for like an extra 5 seconds which I think is insane. o:
OMG so much nostaglia,i think im gnna watch the entire series again !
Its a pity i sold mine, gonna get a new one though.
I think that B: D will have Min Molds
Um, usually just metal wheels have had minute molds. I do not expect a minute mold in B: D.
Ah, gotta agree with poseidon! Its SO good!
I am trying to find videos of my favourite battle throughout the series- Kai vs. Goki(Cyber Dranzer guy)
There is always manu. problems with metal things and small parts.
I won't say there is no molds difference, but it may be negligible.
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:25 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: There is always manu. problems with metal things and small parts.
I won't say there is no molds difference, but it may be negligible.

True. But mold difference with bottoms? AFAIK Its not happened yet(except the free spinning RF), that's why I said that.
Guys can't wait to get a Phantom Orion B: D it's probably going to be my best and most favourite bey EVER!!
OK guys it's happened. After receiving my Burning Kerb, Galman and Driger S, I now have 6 Plastics and I'm finally hooked. Still MFB>Plastics.

But I have about $300 AUD just sitting around. I might look to get a small lot :3
for $300 you ca properly get a decent lot on YJA, shipping will be a bit costly generally.
Chups- Only if I were you.... Unhappy Dude you are SO lucky! $300 means too many beys(if you aren't spending them exclusively on rares) Still, I love to say this(as I hardly get a chance to be able to say this)- My plastic collection has more beys! I have an awesome count of 9 plastics! Tongue_out
Well, plastics are certainly great, but even for me- MFB > Plastics.
You peeps are lucky!
I had over 15 plastics till last year.I sold most of them.Right now i have only 2 plastics.A Master Dragoon (Bit Chip missing) and a Driger G (Black)
Poseidon- Um, I have my own different category. Of course we can't compare our collection to yours! Too big for me! I won't be able to collect those many even if I buy beys throughout my life. Tongue_out
But yes, I did have around 70 plastics before. I am still trying to find a Dragoon V2 for a trade. I used to love it.
I don't mind giving away all my 9 plastics for that one bey if I am getting it NIB. But yes, probably no one would like to have any of the beys I own except for a Blue recolor of Dragoon G and a MINT Driger V. Tongue_out
I even had a few HMS like Einstein,Samurai Changer and Dark Leopard.

I even had the green Dragoon MSUV from a Random Booster.But i didn't know its value Uncertain

jan,what are the other plastics you have ATM?
I'm so afraid that Meteo on B:D will start something.. revolutionary..
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:09 PM)BeyBladestation Wrote: I'm so afraid that Meteo on B:D will start something.. revolutionary..

lolspinsteal

I've quite a few combos in mind, that I just simply cannot wait for B:D to appear on.
Not sure if this has been asked but, when looked at from a certain distance, why does Galaxy look purple?