Beyblade Random Thoughts

i like beyblade because its fun and i entered a beyblade torney aug 20 i came in 2nd anyone holding a bey tornement i live in austin texas please reply
(Sep. 07, 2011  10:50 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: She gets her info from Japanese websites. I just thought of something. If we ever get a part like Coat Metal Ball defence and balance types will get such a power boost.

Like which ones?
Frankly, you don't need to know. I mean, she does get permission to post this stuff, so asking for the sites is kinda tactless. But that's my view, I could be wrong. I normally am on such matters.
is it just me or does Variares look like the Kid AR's(dragoon ,draciel, etc)
(Sep. 09, 2011  5:49 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  5:33 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: No the normal one are different it self. The second assembled the word LD engraved in and the third one is a dragon picture with two claws/hands. Look carefully, you will find the difference

Yes, I know this...as it is something quite obvious. I was referring to your "GA" one, as I was unsure as to what you were referring to. As there are 4 L Drago faces out there, not 3...and you aren't counting the "GA" one.

Gold Armoured version.
It'd be plain cool to see Hasbro make "Gravity Versions" of clear wheels from other Beyblades. Gravity Aries sounds awesome.

Hey they were crazy enough to put MS on M145 in the same package.
Codeine Extorts Wrote:Hey they were crazy enough to put MS on M145 in the same package.

Which just shows how much of "Hasderp" they are. Tongue_out

Sniperâ„¢ Wrote:is it just me or does Variares look like the Kid AR's(dragoon ,draciel, etc)

Not as much as Torch does, IMO.
EDIT: Torch Phoenix = Dranzer GT XD
Ya know it sort of haunts me on how Aries/Torch does that, almost like Takara contemplated re-introducing older Beyblades for literally one month only until making the official Metal Fight Beyblade canon.
i jsut noticed the metal master Pisces ad fireblaze acutally have the name on them like tt i mean burn firblaze even has PHOIEX ON IT also is it just me or is the 230 on falme byxis hasbro shorter than the one on the tt one

also im surprise ill use flame as an exmaple
the metal wheels seem to match the beybaldes even if they wernt desighned for them example not only does flame look like a bow and arro for saggitario it also look like a compas for flame byxis adn scales for flame libra i love how they do that
(Sep. 10, 2011  8:41 AM)njrk97 Wrote: i jsut noticed the metal master pices ad fireblaze acutally have the name on them like tt i mean burn firblaze even has PHOIEX ON IT also is it just me or is the 230 on falme byxis hasbro shorter than the one on the tt one
I actually noticed that when I bought my Burn Fireblaze, I'm glad Hasbro Kept it, now I don't have add those stickers that don't have their names on it XD

I also noticed this on their Metal Masters Thermal Pisces and pretty much all of the Metal Masters beyblades Tongue_out_wink
From Forbidden Discussion, LR Blader posted:

LR Blader Wrote:Forbidden is raised compared to Hell and Flame.

Would BD145 Boost Mode fit on it? Tongue_out
It would be illegal anyway.
My neighbor rants that he has a special Sol Blaze- there are only 10 of it in the world and he has it.

... is this true?
Nope. He's just bragging, I assure you.
And he calls Hell Kerbecs carp. T_T

Any JP blog is posting beyblade news of corocoro Oct already?
I really want Omega Dragonis to come out sometime this year and all my friends will say the same Tongue_out
(Sep. 10, 2011  6:59 AM)Tyler Le Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  5:49 PM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2011  5:33 PM)Tyler Le Wrote: No the normal one are different it self. The second assembled the word LD engraved in and the third one is a dragon picture with two claws/hands. Look carefully, you will find the difference

Yes, I know this...as it is something quite obvious. I was referring to your "GA" one, as I was unsure as to what you were referring to. As there are 4 L Drago faces out there, not 3...and you aren't counting the "GA" one.

Gold Armoured version.

Ah, yes. That one slipped my mind. So it brings the L Drago faces to 5.
http://www.toywiz.com/

Rock Giraffe is in the front. YESZ. I LIEK.
(Sep. 10, 2011  6:09 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: http://www.toywiz.com/

Rock Giraffe is in the front. YESZ. I LIEK.
GETZ IT.

Ugh, I think my EDS is already starting to wear down some... I need to keep it in good condition for Georgia Bey Bash... Which is just under a month from now. D: WHY
Wears down REALLY fast, id just not use it until the tornament, itll properly wear by then if you use it.
(Sep. 10, 2011  5:22 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: is it just me or does Variares look like the Kid AR's(dragoon ,draciel, etc)

ohmygod
Kid Dragoon
Dranzer GT
ohmygod

I'M GETTING VARIARES THE MOMENT I HAVE MONEY

Ugh, I so wanna get a Scythe Kronos too, but seriously, EDS wears like a carp.
I had a useless yet interesting (to me) thought. Do MFB heat up when they collide? At all? Say the impact of metal on metal...meh. I doubt it. If they could, imagine coating your parts except for the metal wheel with thermochromic paint, that would look pretty cool to see the colours of a bey change mid-battle.
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...d=11773762 is it legal wbo play
(Sep. 10, 2011  8:41 PM)aquriomaster Wrote: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp...d=11773762 is it legal wbo play
You already asked that and got an answer... Which was yes. :\