Error 403: Forbidden
lol
erm....dam....
the cover is real nice.
Try and C+P link
EDIT: it is the English Metal Masters NDS cover with the Nightmare REX
EXTRA PIC.
Tried it, didn't work. Meh.
Anyways, that stadium looks very similar to a TT-ATK. I wonder if Hasbro will ever release something similar to it?
(Sep. 12, 2011  3:57 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Tried it, didn't work. Meh.
Anyways, that stadium looks very similar to a TT-ATK. I wonder if Hasbro will ever release something similar to it?
hopefully not lol.
No ridge for attacks so self Kos....trololo.
this is all real...and is one dollars....
[Image: 186904214.jpg]
bidding on it right now Gasp
(Sep. 12, 2011  4:01 AM)KaizerMFB Wrote:
hopefully not lol.

Heh, you from NZ too, right? Same! Is that on Trademe?

Its sucks baddly. ITs one ofthe worst staduims ever, i owned it and one freezing day (-10 or something) i filled it with water and out it outside next day i had a ice arena its was awesome.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Do the dark series count as different beys for collection since they have all the same parts just abour
hopefully not lol.

OMG coca cola bit chip!!!!!
(Sep. 12, 2011  10:50 AM)Ultrablader Wrote:
hopefully not lol.

OMG coca cola bit chip!!!!!

OMG NEVER NOTICED THAT ITS AWESOME !!!! Is it custom made ?
No as I posted it before hand. It was given out in Australia somehow. I can't remember how though. Only a few people have it :3 Omega, I and possibly KaizerMFB.
(Sep. 12, 2011  10:58 AM)Chups Wrote: No as I posted it before hand. It was given out in Australia somehow. I can't remember how though. Only a few people have it :3 Omega, I and possibly KaizerMFB.

Really?! Wow! Coca-Cola bit chips were distributed in Australia?
Lucky guys! Wish we had a Coca-Cola beast too. Tongue_out
Is it normal to get a TAKARA TOMY bey that's somewhat used yet new from the box? Cause thats the case of my basalt: scratches everywhere Uncertain

and lol on the launching guide XD
Disregard my post. To risky for me to get a warning Uncertain
Das amazazing.
Loving that bitchip.
It was a whole beyblade.
Cool. What BB did it come with?
(Sep. 12, 2011  10:48 AM)Poseidon Wrote: Do the dark series count as different beys for collection since they have all the same parts just abour

I would say yes. Considering that Takara went to the trouble of naming them all differently, creating different stickers and colours for each bey.
Black Nemesis might be Zero Nemesis. For sure, its release in December seems more and more certain.

Watch everyone on YouTube and on other websites trying to correct the information they put forth as confirmed when it was totally just a rumour. It is pathetic.
A metal wheel called Zero?
... YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

EDIT: Post #16666 ftw
Wow, Zero makes more sense than black really.... Not that I have a problem with Black...
My first ever Beyblade in life was a Dragoon S, and I've took it apart, never put it back together again, because I didn't have anyone to play against, and now I regret it. Unhappy
"Wing Pegasis" and "L Drago Guardian" are both confirmed names.
Ah, excellent news Kai-V. Thank you very much.

Now, to actually see where Takara is going with those.
Wow! That's some news!
Wing Pegasis, was kinda expected, I mean the name is associated to Pegasis. My point would make more sense when you read the next sentence.
L Drago Guardian!? It is for the first time that I am hearing a name being associated to L Drago which is not 'evil'.
Its just my opinion though.
Yes. Thank you Kai-V. L-drago Guardian ? I hope it is better than L-Drago Destroy and so is to Wing.
Now this brings up another dilemma. Who, for what reason, and why would there be a third dragon-related beyblade in one season?

Edit:

Unless this along with wing Pegasis is purely a toy not involved with the tv series.