Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 14, 2011  6:05 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Wow! That's some news!
Wing Pegasis, was kinda expected, I mean the name is associated to Pegasis. My point would make more sense when you read the next sentence.
L Drago Guardian!? It is for the first time that I am hearing a name being associated to L Drago which is not 'evil'.
Its just my opinion though.

haha..agreed..perhaps ryuga will be not as bad as before this time..
thanks for the news Kai-V..i have high expectation on both wing pegasis and l drago guardian..no more crappy 4D bottom XD
weird or what.

MF Galaxy Kerbecs 130 R2F got 11/20 vs MF Hell Aquario BD145 CS

MF Pices 90 R2F got 10/10 against MF Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS

is it me or is it facts?
Its not weird at all Shabalabdoo and me both explained that hell loses to galaxy.
Wing Pegasis, was kinda expected, I mean the name is associated to Pegasis. My point would make more sense when you read the next sentence.
L Drago Guardian!? It is for the first time that I am hearing a name being associated to L Drago which is not 'evil'.

Lol, thats so true!
Thanks for the news Kai-V!
But anyways, i was watching a beyblade AMV ( big bang pegasis vs L drago Destroy ) and i find it kinda funny how shocked ginka looked when L drago changed modes. I mean, it was able to do that for 2 seasons already, why stop now? i mean seriously, get over the shock already, your bey can do it too....
( my opinion btw )
(Sep. 14, 2011  8:47 AM)Dracon Wrote:

Lol, thats so true!
But anyways, i was watching a beyblade AMV ( big bang pegasis vs L drago Destroy ) and i find it kinda funny how shocked ginka looked when L drago changed modes. I mean, it was able to do that for 2 seasons already, why stop now? i mean seriously, get over the shock already, your bey can do it too....
( my opinion btw )

In general, it's actually a seemingly common trend in the anime that main characters/spectators are shocked/thrilled/apalled by things that have been consistently happening frequently the entire series/season, even when it pertains to their own Beyblades.

Moreover, massive attacks/explosions/stadium destruction often does not impress, while minor things such as a Bey swerving out of the way of another seems to leave everyone breathless.

I'm thinking senility is a common trend amongst Beyblade anime writers. Especially in the Bakuten Shoot series.

Now, moving on to the Wing Pegasus and L Drago Guardian, the idea of a less-cliche Drago Beyblade is promising - and I may be the only person actually hoping it's a Defense-oriented wheel instead of Attack, regardless of how unlikely that is. I also hope that Wing Pegasus is not stylized to the point of introducing more fragility, as Big Bang was.
(Sep. 14, 2011  8:28 AM)RustyXD Wrote: Its not weird at all Shabalabdoo and me both explained that hell loses to galaxy.

But the Pices.....
(Sep. 14, 2011  8:52 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2011  8:47 AM)Dracon Wrote:

Lol, thats so true!
( my opinion btw )

In general, it's actually a seemingly common trend in the anime that main characters/spectators are shocked/thrilled/apalled by things that have been consistently happening frequently the entire series/season, even when it pertains to their own Beyblades.

Moreover, massive attacks/explosions/stadium destruction often does not impress, while minor things such as a Bey swerving out of the way of another seems to leave everyone breathless.

I'm thinking senility is a common trend amongst Beyblade anime writers. Especially in the Bakuten Shoot series.

Now, moving on to the Wing Pegasus and L Drago Guardian, the idea of a less-cliche Drago Beyblade is promising - and I may be the only person actually hoping it's a Defense-oriented wheel instead of Attack, regardless of how unlikely that is. I also hope that Wing Pegasus is not stylized to the point of introducing more fragility, as Big Bang was.

Well yeah, i get your point of view, and when you think about it, L Drago Guardian ( Guardian = Defend Something ) could possibly be A defensive sort of bey, while ryuuga stays as the same evil guy he was for the last 3 seasons...
Testing has shown that MLD and LDD can be used for defence reasonably effectively when used with BD145.
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:00 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Testing has shown that MLD and LDD can be used for defence reasonably effectively when used with BD145.

It's not their primary directive, though, and it's nowhere near as effective as their attack potential. I was speaking of the possibility that L Drago Guardian might be a pure defense Bey. Baseless speculation, aside from the inherent hinting in the name, but nonetheless, it was what I was shooting for.
Well, does TT want to make a new evolution for Pegy and Ldrago,
or make a new line for them?
Everyone, if you read my posts, I already posted days ago that L Drago Guardian and Wing Pegasis are both supposed to only be remodeled L Drago Destroy and Big Bang Pegasis. I would really not consider them completely different Beyblades, even though the picture I saw was blurry.
(Sep. 14, 2011  1:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Everyone, if you read my posts, I already posted days ago that L Drago Guardian and Wing Pegasis are both supposed to only be remodeled L Drago Destroy and Big Bang Pegasis. I would really not consider them completely different Beyblades, even though the picture I saw was blurry.

Ah, I must have missed the post - I suppose it occurred during my trip. I apologize. Regardless, if they're actually remodels instead of redecos, it's possible that there will still be significant gameplay changes to them.
(Sep. 14, 2011  8:52 AM)Hazel Wrote: Now, moving on to the Wing Pegasus and L Drago Guardian, the idea of a less-cliche Drago Beyblade is promising - and I may be the only person actually hoping it's a Defense-oriented wheel instead of Attack, regardless of how unlikely that is. I also hope that Wing Pegasus is not stylized to the point of introducing more fragility, as Big Bang was.

Well, I've been hoping for a Left Spin Defense wheel since AGES! When Vari Ares was announced, I wished it was a Defense wheel.
But well, hoping is useless now... Seems like even I missed Kai-V's post saying- Remodeled LDD and BBP...
Woah. Look at this!:
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...e/0008.jpg

Is this for real?
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:50 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Woah. Look at this!:
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.c...e/0008.jpg

Is this for real?

I'm preeeety sure that was one of the prototypes of Phantom Orion. I'm not sure, but I think I remember seeing it in the Orion thread a couple minutes ago (yes, I have short-term memory loss).
Yeah, it was in the Orion thread, but why still show it?
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:02 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yeah, it was in the Orion thread, but why still show it?

Dunno. Maybe just to show the process of designing it? lol
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ugh, my friend is such an idiot... He thinks that Meteo L-Drago should be banned because it steals spin... Hopefully he's kidding. :\
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:08 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:02 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Yeah, it was in the Orion thread, but why still show it?

Ugh, my friend is such an idiot... He thinks that Meteo L-Drago should be banned because it steals spin... Hopefully he's kidding. :\

Your friend should realize that spin-stealers are still a very narrow niche in this metagame, and your friend should also avoid Plastics Remembrance/Ressurrection events like the plague, as Plastics is when Spin-Stealing and Zombies were at their peak.
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:23 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Sep. 15, 2011  12:08 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:

Your friend should realize that spin-stealers are still a very narrow niche in this metagame, and your friend should also avoid Plastics Remembrance/Ressurrection events like the plague, as Plastics is when Spin-Stealing and Zombies were at their peak.

Lol, good thing he doesn't own any Plastics. Then again, neither do I... that reminds me, I've been meaning to purchase some Plastics... Never got to it, I guess.
I'm beginning to think here, most 4D Beyblades are actually having an order to their intimidating personalities (in design, not getting fruity here with the anime), newer ones looking more and more noble. Orion looks like it can start a trend down the road with hidden faces.
Not really hidden though, considering CoroCoro explicitely brought up and mentioned the face. :p

The orbs on Phantom representing the Orion constellation (from the original design pictures) are, to me, much more obscure and all the more intriguing because of it.

It's always interesting to find hidden facets of the designs of parts (i.e, cat face on Beat Lynx, "Lacerta" on the Lacerta CW).
man, my beyspirit is really low. i haven't played beyblade since summer bey-cation part 2 Confused

i got to get back in the game
I have a pretty good understanding of the metagame right now, so if you need to PM me, and I'll give you a rundown of sorts. Including what Hasbro (Or Hasderp, if you're asking Raigeko) is up to.
best physics week ever showed my physics teacher my beys and now were going to spend a week looking at the complete science of beyblade
also i know this doesnt belong but its the best battle ever
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gspl45n_L...re=related
i wish i had all the plastics in my collection all NIB and ones that are mint so i can have them on display