Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 25, 2011  12:11 PM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Kai-V, I am always wondering why in the Metal Fight Beyblade series, there is not a beyblade that is based on the fox constellation---Vulpecula.. I mean they have Phantom Fox MS in Heavy Metal System, so why not in Metal Fight Beyblade? I am not happy with TakaraTomy's decisions atm. Should I contact TakaraTomy and spread my words?
(Jun. 21, 2011  2:01 PM)SAM10795 Wrote: Good so even Orion(the constellation) got a bey now...I wonder when they will make beys for scutum, lepus and lyra...it would be good if scutum is a left spinning defensive bey
(Jun. 21, 2011  6:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote: BB-118 will be called "Phantom Orion".

Look, TakarTomy does listen to people's request. First, I was hoping for a fox beyblade in MFB. then SAM10795 was hoping for a Lyra beyblade and then there will also be Phantom Orion. It is good that our request does goes to TakaraTomy. I am very happy with what they have done. Just be patient and TT will do what they could to satisfy our wants.
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:10 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote: Look, TakarTomy does listen to people's request. First, I was hoping for a fox beyblade in MFB. then SAM10795 was hoping for a Lyra beyblade and then there will also be Phantom Orion. It is good that our request does goes to TakaraTomy. I am very happy with what they have done. Just be patient and TT will do what they could to satisfy our wants.
I can't see my posts. what happened?
i can't see my posts. help.

lol, I doubt they were made because they saw your post ... -.-

It's a post bug. Be patient about it instead of constantly spamming ?
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:39 AM)blah Wrote: lol, I doubt they were made because they saw your post ... -.-

hey, Blah, I just changed some of the settings in my account and now I can view my posts finally. Ya, the posting bugs are very annoying.
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:42 AM)BEY-TRACKER Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  11:39 AM)blah Wrote: lol, I doubt they were made because they saw your post ... -.-

hey, Blah, I just changed some of the settings in my account and now I can view my posts finally. Ya, the posting bugs are very annoying.
Happened to me, changing settings doesn't matter, it just takes a while for the posts to be seen by yourself. Others can still see your posts apparently.

My random thought: Is there a reason why there are no tournaments going on in Hong Kong? I'm heading there in a few days and by the sound of things, it's an amazing place to hold a tournament, a huge variety of beys easy to buy locally, and a bigger variety of bladers.
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:48 PM)ControL_ Wrote: My random thought: Is there a reason why there are no tournaments going on in Hong Kong? I'm heading there in a few days and by the sound of things, it's an amazing place to hold a tournament, a huge variety of beys easy to buy locally, and a bigger variety of bladers.

Well, the reason is that there is just no one who is willing to host a beyblade tourney in Hong Kong.... I wonder if we even have enough Hong Kong Members out here.... :\
I would suggest setting one up yourself with the help of local bladers, ControL_
shouldn't that be in questions about the WBO?

also no others can't see them, you just have to click post reply to view the ones you can't see...
(Jul. 20, 2011  1:38 AM)HollowPerseus Wrote: YESSSS I FOUND MY Bey. After 2 days of looking through grass I found my 230 bey. I'm happy...
Shadow how do you change the string is there a video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH-Q8Xt2XmU

This video tells you how to get the string out of the handle and, replace it without breaking it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWQpJtGCq...ure=relmfu

This one tells you how to remove, and replace the string from the launcher body.
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:51 PM)th!nk Wrote: I would suggest setting one up yourself with the help of local bladers, ControL_
I'm only staying for two nights, they'll be used mostly for sight-seeing Unhappy

Really, the ease of buying Takara beys is incredible in Hong Kong.
(Jul. 20, 2011  2:39 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  12:51 PM)th!nk Wrote: I would suggest setting one up yourself with the help of local bladers, ControL_
I'm only staying for two nights, they'll be used mostly for sight-seeing Unhappy

Really, the ease of buying Takara beys is incredible in Hong Kong.

There are already WBBA tournaments held (this is a stumbling block for some other countries in Asia, too), and the WBO members are too sparse. I spoke to Diamond about it a while ago.
I just realised that it's possible to make clear versions of Rock Leone and Storm Pegasus. Can anyone figure out how? I know i'm just wondering if anyone else does.
I didn't know there was a clear WB, I'm not totally sure on a clear 105 either, though I'd expect so, otherwise, yeah.
There is a clear version of both. The WB is from a RB.
Oh, and yeah, just worked out the 105. Sweet.
Only problem is that i'd need to buy Counter Leone and Cyber Pegasis(Game versions) which are pretty useless.
Pretty useless? More totally useless.

Ugh, so hard to find a Takara Trypio right now. :\

I wish my Plastics collection was as all-encompassing as my MFB collection.

I guess I'll just have to break into JR_Tiger's place or something, wherever that is.
But didn't the Counter Leone come with like a D? Or was it a WB? I got Bakushin Susanow, which is actually somewhat useful. Bakushin isn't a half bad wheel, but it's outclassed.
@th!nk DO IT
I wonder, if those games ever retire from selling the Beyblade in package (meaning they won't have it packed in with the game anymore), that they will be released on their own- perhaps minus the Metal Face? It would definitely help collectors in some way or another.
(Jul. 20, 2011  6:12 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Only problem is that i'd need to buy Counter Leone and Cyber Pegasis(Game versions) which are pretty useless.

There is a WBBA packet for crystal clear Leone clear wheel with a WBBA facebolt. You could always try that, instead of getting the Hudson Counter Leone. It's cheaper too iirc.
Other than by TT, no I HIGHLY doubt Hasbro will ever release them separately (colored beys) from the game.
(Jul. 20, 2011  6:24 PM)Uwik Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  6:12 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: Only problem is that i'd need to buy Counter Leone and Cyber Pegasis(Game versions) which are pretty useless.

There is a WBBA packet for crystal clear Leone clear wheel with a WBBA facebolt. You could always try that, instead of getting the Hudson Counter Leone. It's cheaper too iirc.

Yeah but i'd need a clear leone face which Counter Leone has. Also the only place I can imagine finding one is on YJA. Just looked on ebay and found nothing.
Oh god help me. I am 34 pages behind on this thread. Thats what happens after being offline for 20 days. -____-
Gonna try read them all. Smithicide
uh why? Most of the stuff in this thread is not useful information.
anyone knows why a combo of Phantom Fox is possible in MFB? guess. the hint is the coming release of beys.
(Jul. 20, 2011  6:40 PM)Ultrablader Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2011  6:24 PM)Uwik Wrote:

Yeah but i'd need a clear leone face which Counter Leone has. Also the only place I can imagine finding one is on YJA. Just looked on ebay and found nothing.

You could always use the crystal clear MF-F, and yes, it was in YJA. I was going to bid on that myself, but it ended before I got the chance. I'm also in the market for transparent crystal clear wheels for the longest time Smile