Beyblade Random Thoughts

My Screw Pisces 90MF lifted/knocked my Burn Aquario230CS OVER THE FREAKING WALL! Man I thought that was never possible.
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:51 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i just checked if my gaia dragoon MS, draciel MS, and driger MS are fake.

so i went to the WBO beywiki to check the weights of the ARs and weight disks, all of my parts where a gram under, but i think this is just because of the scale itself.

i am so relieved Joyful_2

Here am I (gahhh Victorious song in my head!!!) wondering how you manage to get those beys as fakes...
(Jul. 17, 2011  4:12 AM)Soundwave Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2011  3:51 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i just checked if my gaia dragoon MS, draciel MS, and driger MS are fake.

so i went to the WBO beywiki to check the weights of the ARs and weight disks, all of my parts where a gram under, but i think this is just because of the scale itself.

i am so relieved Joyful_2

Here am I (gahhh Victorious song in my head!!!) wondering how you manage to get those beys as fakes...

well, i know that they had the takara box and everything, but i just wanted to double check because of the tournament tomorrow
Well, good luck at the tourney tomorrow.
Speaking of tourneys, I went to the TRU 'tourney', and mah Burn Aquario AD145WD (Used it because of the power Hasbro stadiums give to stamina) and it freakin' lost to a RAY PEGASIS 105F. Darn you, recoil attackers Argh!
Today was fun. I brought my friend along, and he looked like he had fun. I was so nice, I let him use my LLD, and Leone.
I opened my wine box that had all my stuff. Every kid was amazed at what they saw. Made me feel good ^^
Kanato showed up too. She made all the kids go "WOOOOOOW" with her Hell Kerbecs XD

The kids loved me. Kanato said at one point "The kids love Nano"
There was a nine year old girl there that reminded me of Deikailo. She was happy to play, and enjoyed it. I told them about the WBO, and how you can ask for help with combos and all that stuff.

Kanato and I did a few plastic battles. It was fun, I had a great time.
(Jul. 17, 2011  7:05 AM)Nano Wrote: Today was fun. I brought my friend along, and he looked like he had fun. I was so nice, I let him use my LLD, and Leone.
I opened my wine box that had all my stuff. Every kid was amazed at what they saw. Made me feel good ^^
Kanato showed up too. She made all the kids go "WOOOOOOW" with her Hell Kerbecs XD

The kids loved me. Kanato said at one point "The kids love Nano"
There was a nine year old girl there that reminded me of Deikailo. She was happy to play, and enjoyed it. I told them about the WBO, and how you can ask for help with combos and all that stuff.

Kanato and I did a few plastic battles. It was fun, I had a great time.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Toys-R-Us-Tournaments
I wonder how Hasbro will release Vulcan Horseus Maybe with the game as how the added Bakushin susanow to cyber pegasus and counter leone I think there will be Divine CHimara Nightmare Rex and Vulcan Horseus with the game sorry if this info is known also how does a burn saggitario T125 WB knock out Burn Bull 100 WD in a hasbro stadium so frustrating my opponent did not even laucnh hard not much movement and He had ripcord I used String which I left There Pinching_eyes think they will give it back they don't sell it anymore also my strong op I told them aBOUT THE wbo THEY FORGOT TO rEFER ME XD cCurse Caps lock
I doubt they would release divine chimera since it was a special release and not a game release.
Just a thought but i watched a MFB vs HMS battle on youtube it was
MF Libra C145WB vs AR: Circle Upper
WD: Circle Wide
RC: Grip Core Ultimate Version
And the HMS bey had heaps of smash and owned libra , and since they spin both ways they would have no trouble with RS/RSF and they should get decent results against CS .
So HMS seems to almost be better then MFB . I would love to test thiis.
I GOT TO PLAY WITH A DRIGER MS AT MY TOURNEY! Thanks to RockBullH145SF!

WOW, HMS ARE TINY!

They are totally amazing though, I'm trying so hard not to start collecting them Confused
Hah , I would start collecting but there isn't enough people to talk about them to , unlike plastics as everyone has them and talks about them all the time. And there quite expensive the cheapest i can find Wolborg MS for is $30 and DEMS $35 , plus i would lack a grip flat core.
I saw that DGT made a battle between MF Libra C145 WB vs a HMS (sorry, no knowledge about Plastics and HMS)
and Hms sent Libra flying everywhere like nothing.
So is Old series better than MFB?
WB is suckish to start with. I'm sure it was Dragoon MSUV ... That thing is fast. Hmm ... Possibly they could par up to MFBs. Find a HMS to take down MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS. Grin
I think that
AR: Circle Upper
RC: Grip Flat core Ultimate version

Could give it some trouble maybe %50 win rate, remember they spin both ways.
I'd suggest advance upper, but no, it'd be far too low to make metal contact. Maybe something more smashy would work, but yeah.

Personally, I'd just use a good zombie.
(Jul. 17, 2011  9:48 AM)Hero Wrote: WB is suckish to start with. I'm sure it was Dragoon MSUV ... That thing is fast. Hmm ... Possibly they could par up to MFBs. Find a HMS to take down MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS. Grin
It is the best Defensive combo in that time.
No, even I have no idea about HMS,
I surely tell you it isn't D MSUV, it is really wide and fast.
You judged the whole of MFB on the performance of a WB bottomed defence combo. Hero is right to point out it sucks.

It's probably a Dragoon MS/MSUV core, I'd think, from what you've described.
This was the vid right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX2YM1seN...re=feedlik
It has the combo i was talking about in it
It has a carp load of smash.
(Jul. 17, 2011  10:25 AM)RustyXD Wrote: This was the vid right? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX2YM1seN...re=feedlik
It has the combo i was talking about in it
It has a carp load of smash.

Thanks for settling that. But you mean Upper, not smash Wink But yeah, it's an amazing combo.
NOOOO!!! MY CS, the plastic has worn, and now I can't use MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS effectively, now it can't OS a Earth Aquario 85 WD with 90% - 100% win rate, it gets like 10% now... I'm so upset, an now need to get a new set Crying

note: yes if the CS on the combo has worn plastic... it will suck, and get crud results...

yes the whole situation is upsetting... ahhh well
This might be a bad question but wat do i need to make a lighting tank?
i have Ligthing L Drago Wheel and clear wheel i have the BD145 track wat is the tip?
plz answer
This isn't the place to ask, we don't use nicknames any more and a simple search would've given you the answer to that.
Yayayayayayayayay! Today is the day that I first got into Beyblade Grin so it's my....one year anniversary! Lol. The only reason I remember is because I bought a Storm Pegasis exactly a week before my sis' birthday. If only I could do something special..........
Should've taken part in plastics remembrance day.

Not relevant to MFB, but eh.

Ugh, I don't really want to go back to MFB after playing plastics Unhappy SO DULL
Man. LDD was a fail to me T_T. To me, it was like supposed to be the ultimate attack wheel because of the 80% metal and 20% rubber... At least LLD is still top on the list.