Beyblade Random Thoughts

I'm gonna buy 2 mercurys when Hasbro releases it for 8 bucks (cause we all know its gonna happen)
EDIT: You still use hell th!nk? Pretty risky move, considering our current metagame
After a few hours of trying I have finally managed to fix the engine gear of my Dragoon G !
Took ages because I couldn't work out how the engine gear worked but I finally did it ! ;D
(Jul. 01, 2011  2:22 PM)NightWolf7919 Wrote: I'm gonna buy 2 mercurys when Hasbro releases it for 8 bucks (cause we all know its gonna happen)EDIT: You still use hell th!nk? Pretty risky move, considering our current metagame

Oh yeah.

Anyway, I was just thinking, HOW HARD IS IT FOR HASBRO TO RELEASE A BEYPOINTER??? They could make it so that you plug a little wire into two Beylaunchers then one of you hit the "win" or "lose" button to transfer points. Not only does this make it pointless to cheat, but since wires break, Hasbro could sell ever-so-slightly overpriced replacement wires and make more $$$. Good for them, good for us. And since little kids will grab ANYTHING that reminds them of TV, Hasbro would make EVEN MORE EXTRA $$$.
Ugh, why do you want the Beypointer so much? Everyone will buy two beypointers and transfer points (as you stated). Little kids will not grab anything that reminds them of TV. Would they grab every bey which has appeared on the anime? No. If you really want a Beypointer, get a TT one.
The meta-game(s) of Beyblade is changing so much, it's like it's in it's Experimental Theory Times. This really makes me want to get more Beys and an Attack Stadium.
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:39 PM)darkblader12 Wrote: Thank you Kai-V

man i swear i hate kids ( around me) who go like
OOO I GOT GRAVITY PERSEUS/MERCURY ANBUIS/HELL KERBECS/ OTHER PAINTED BEYS
... NOZ i dont want to use it THE PAINT WILL COME OFF Unhappy
i swear there is a kid im friends with wont even use the parts of a painted beyblade
like R2F,AD145,BD145,L Drago II, any URS parts, 85,XF
like WTH

Well, nothing wrong in that, you know... All those beys are so beautifully painted, that anyone's heart would sink if it chipped of.... Also, as much as I know, those beys look beautiful only because if their MW's paint, IMO... I mean, the combination of paints used for the CW, Face and MW makes it look amazing. The Hell wheel looks pretty bad with Kerbecs after it turns completely silver, IMO..
About the second point, that guy is DUMB....
He has his reason for not using L Drago II, but all the other parts are being wasted...

@th!nk- Yeah, I missed that point, Mercury is way too pretty(and expensive) to be used...

toatanu- A beypointer is basically made to be used with the Bey Ta machines in Japan (the only reason why I wanna go to Japan, is this). Its pointless for Hasbro to release a BeyPointer, as it will hardly have any use...

NightWolf- IMO, there's no risk in using Hell. I think its way too underrated(it was th!nk who told me this, I didn't believe it, but after thinking over it, I agree to it).
In our meta-game, Hell is almost top tier in Defense, and a top tier in Stamina. I dunno if the tiers list changed all of a sudden(when I wasn't here), which forced you to say this, but I think it couldn't change so easily within a day or two....
NightWolf: Sometimes. It's still got a number of useful combo's. Will I pull it out at my tourney? Probably not. Do I try every combo against MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230/BD145CS? Yeah, the former is notable for messing up a lot of combo's that are otherwise great. That said, I'll still definitely have a hell wheel with me for my tourney, Tongue_out

(Jul. 01, 2011  3:14 PM)blah Wrote: After a few hours of trying I have finally managed to fix the engine gear of my Dragoon G !
Took ages because I couldn't work out how the engine gear worked but I finally did it ! ;D

OH MY GOD. You may well actually be the first person to do fix one, they are incredibly fiddly...
I wish I could find my Turbo Left EG now, and could say HOW HOW HOW? The break of that part pretty much put me off beyblades for ages (as it was my best combo at the time). And, I've since lost the entire combo (Dranzer GT base and CEW, Dragoon F AR (which is actually a decent part), and yeah, and I want those parts back Speechless ) as it was sitting on my bedhead waiting to get the EG repaired, and disappeared at some point... Unhappy
(Jul. 01, 2011  3:47 PM)th!nk Wrote: NightWolf: Sometimes. It's still got a number of useful combo's. Will I pull it out at my tourney? Probably not. Do I try every combo against MF-H Hell Kerbecs 230/BD145CS? Yeah, the former is notable for messing up a lot of combo's that are otherwise great. That said, I'll still definitely have a hell wheel with me for my tourney, Tongue_out

(Jul. 01, 2011  3:14 PM)blah Wrote: After a few hours of trying I have finally managed to fix the engine gear of my Dragoon G !

OH MY GOD. You may well actually be the first person to do fix one, they are incredibly fiddly...
I wish I could find my Turbo Left EG now, and could say HOW HOW HOW? The break of that part pretty much put me off beyblades for ages (as it was my best combo at the time). And, I've since lost the entire combo (Dranzer GT base and CEW, Dragoon F AR (which is actually a decent part), and yeah, and I want those parts back Speechless ) as it was sitting on my bedhead waiting to get the EG repaired, and disappeared at some point... Unhappy

HEY! Even I wanna learn that! My Right Spin EG doesn't work well... How? How? How?
@th!nk- Aw! Bad luck! Well, maybe they fell down(maybe behind your bed) and you didn't notice... I once found my Wolborg MS's(yes, I had one) Bearing Core behind my bed... For some reason, someone had disassembled the parts, and kept them on a shelf above my bed, so yeah!
I dunno, I've since moved rooms and haven't seen it, but maybe it's around somewhere in a box still, but yeah Uncertain
(Jul. 01, 2011  12:39 PM)darkblader12 Wrote: NOZ i dont want to use it THE PAINT WILL COME OFF

Well I find NOTHING wrong not using painted beys, I only use Galaxy and Gravity (reluctanly xD), I also agree to not using their parts, ruins value Unhappy

I still haven't used my 3 game beys, although they have nothing useful anyway xD

Awsome! Maybe you could help me fix my Dranzer G base Grin
I feel so out of the loop. The meta game has changed so much. I really need a job so I can get back in the game T_T
Im feeling good. I got one of my friends to beyblade. We walked to Target and he just randomly decided to get beys. He purchased Thunder Libra (Super Dud), Hyper aquario, and the earth virgo double pack.
Hyper Aquario is worse than Thunder Libra. By far.
(Jul. 01, 2011  3:24 PM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Ugh, why do you want the Beypointer so much? Everyone will buy two beypointers and transfer points (as you stated). Little kids will not grab anything that reminds them of TV. Would they grab every bey which has appeared on the anime? No. If you really want a Beypointer, get a TT one.

You must really not know children. You know that pointless, hardly working case Hasbro made that resembled Ginga's? It made money. Dark Wolf? It's carping useless. Yet, it sells, because it's in the show. Hell, I even know a kid who bought two Storm Aquario's because of Hikaru's special move in the show. So yeah, I think you're clearly mistaken.
Just something random i just noticed , i have not bought any of my pegasis beys , in a single pack
I got storm from SVS
Galaxy for the DX set
BBP for the DX set
and the original pegasis from BB-96

NoodooSoup What a funny kid , buying 2 storm aquarios , i would have never even thought of that.
Lol but the Aquario CW is good plus i don't even have one yet.

Was playing with my plastics before.
So much nostalgia ... reminding me of my beyblade childhood ... ><
Ikr? I've been playing with my plastics lately too, it's awesome. Nothing in MFB can compare to the awesomeness of plastics.
(Jul. 02, 2011  2:04 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Ikr? I've been playing with my plastics lately too, it's awesome. Nothing in MFB can compare to the awesomeness of plastics.

Just everyone says that... IMO, a new experience, OR an event that you are craving to be a part of, seems better than what you have.
ATM, I am craving for MFBs, thus Plastics seem lame to me... I feel that power while launching MFBs you know.... The clanking sound of metals, the seemingly powerful attacks... Aw, its amazing. Yes, I'll still prefer an HMS bey over MFBs though... Waah! I miss my Wolborg MS and Dragoon MSUV.... Only if I knew that they were so valuable, I would've never broken them on purpose...... Crying
Is it just me, or is Sonokong taking an awfully long time to release 4D beys
No, I've noticed too, but once they release it hopefully they'll be just a little cheaper. (and they won't carp up any mechanisms in the 4D bases)
At this point I think they might wait for September, because I think that is when the first season of Metal Fight Beyblade started being broadcast in Korea.
I cant wait for that, too. I just ordered a SK MLD, for a lot less ($8 USD less than AD) than a TT one. They are practically the same, and much more available. (Thank god for spell check, I always spell that wrong). The value for both the TT and SK will go down...
Not unhappy that I bought that full rbv7 set now, I must say. Considering how fast they were with the maximum series and all, it's weird, but eh.
It really surprises me how similar the combinations he mentioned are to our top-tier customizations, and he probably did not really look at this site ...
http://ameblo.jp/remi-mayu-papa/entry-10941724206.html

Also, a bigger picture of the Prototype Nemesis :
http://ameblo.jp/hosuke28/image-10941526...38007.html
Woah, that's thick, Reminds me of gravity perseus, and I'm thinking the underside will be similar...

Hah, those are pretty close. I guess they've got the same parts, and the same things work. Though, you'll get more variation without a testing/standardising body like the WBO.