Beyblade Random Thoughts

Imagine Storm Capricorn in that!
Damn, it looks like it went in an oven.
DAMAGED IN BOX??!??!?! I'M GLAD I DIDN'T GET THAT SET btw you got beafowl =O
The seller was so nice she gave me a partial refund for the stadium without me having to send it back. =)

Hell Kerbecs is soooooo pretty. I don't want to use it at all. ):
partial? like 99.999% or like 45%? lol. but how'd that happen? man i didnt think something like that was possible....
Since it's plastic it probably was melted from the heat, but that's really nice of the seller. One question though, why did you even want a Wide Square Stadium?
That's some "square" stadium you got there...
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:26 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: partial? like 99.999% or like 45%? lol. but how'd that happen? man i didnt think something like that was possible....

50%. Tongue_out
It was part of a set and other stuff came with it too.

And it came like that, I didn't do anything. D:

(Jan. 06, 2011  3:31 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Since it's plastic it probably was melted from the heat, but that's really nice of the seller. One question though, why did you even want a Wide Square Stadium?

It's awesome.
Now that I got the refund I'm considering getting another one. ><
(Jan. 06, 2011  4:38 AM)blah Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2011  3:26 AM)lightninglibraX Wrote: partial? like 99.999% or like 45%? lol. but how'd that happen? man i didnt think something like that was possible....

50%. Tongue_out
It was part of a set and other stuff came with it too.

And it came like that, I didn't do anything. D:

(Jan. 06, 2011  3:31 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Since it's plastic it probably was melted from the heat, but that's really nice of the seller. One question though, why did you even want a Wide Square Stadium?

It's awesome.
Now that I got the refund I'm considering getting another one. ><

Glad to hear it wasn't a total failure Smile what set did you get? Also, the song in your Hell Kerbecs unboxing is really good.
NIB Ray Unicorno & Galaxy Pegasis, blue launcher grip and grip rubber for $30 since half got refunded !

And yeah, I like that song. :3
Did you guys see the stadiums on toywiz they are TT
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesstadiums.html
(Jan. 06, 2011  6:00 AM)mesorangerxx Wrote: Did you guys see the stadiums on toywiz they are TT
http://www.toywiz.com/beybladesstadiums.html

Yeah, but they are a rip off.
Hmm..I wonder if they are going to sell attack stadiums...yea they are a rip off
They used to sell Attack Type Beystadiums for a relatively reasonable price, years ago, hah.
I dont get why they overpriced this...haha maybe they're hoping some kids dont know that they can buy this for 30 bucks max on ebay...while they buy it for 80 bucks(Im talking about grand ketos) its in the limited edition beys
I have some questions, what does top tier mean and what is a desteybalizer (I don't think that's how you spell it) and how do you get a metal face. Thanks!!!
(Jan. 06, 2011  7:07 AM)ethanzh Wrote: I have some questions, what does top tier mean and what is a desteybalizer (I don't think that's how you spell it) and how do you get a metal face. Thanks!!!

This should go in "Ask a question, get a answer!" thread.
"When all the high rollers come to the park in their Bentley Continentals wearing Rolex watches, I'll flash my Basalt Horogium 145WD at them." That's the vibe I'm picking up from this Bey. I know it's designed to look like a clock, but it looks more like a high-class watch to be exact, hahah.
my random thought of the day is: its funny how when we heard of 230 we thought it would be carp, and now it is gamebraking?
(Jan. 06, 2011  8:52 AM)桃太郎 Wrote: "When all the high rollers come to the park in their Bentley Continentals wearing Rolex watches, I'll flash my Basalt Horogium 145WD at them." That's the vibe I'm picking up from this Bey. I know it's designed to look like a clock, but it looks more like a high-class watch to be exact, hahah.

Hahaha, put some velcro or something like that on it and rock it. Lol.
CARP My RS Rubber tip snaped out, now it cant spin Unhappy.
'Whine About Your Breaks' thread, please.
The prices at toywiz are ridiculous. Bakushin Susanow is $100! The beyblades are so over-priced...
(Jan. 07, 2011  12:04 AM)Sagittario96 Wrote: Hahaha, put some velcro or something like that on it and rock it. Lol.

Psh, forget Velcro; I'll have some sort of metal strap to attach it to my wrist. Only then will it impress, because rich people are attracted to shiny things.