Beyblade Random Thoughts

[img]<a href=[/img][Image: Screenshot-20211215-005024-2.png]" />

THIS IS THE BEST RECOLOR EVER!
(Dec. 14, 2021  7:52 PM)Cath Wrote: [img]<a href=[/img][Image: Screenshot-20211215-005024-2.png]" />

THIS IS THE BEST RECOLOR EVER!

Perhaps, but the combo? Not the finest.
 The black Guilty does look nice though.
(Dec. 13, 2021  3:43 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2021  6:59 PM)Attila Wrote: Question: why cant I use my pro series stadium for official battles? It’s practically the same thing

Just because you say that doesn't make it true. It's got 4 pockets, and they're pockets instead of holes. Has anyone measured and compared the incline and sizes of the central pocket and tornado ridge? Have you?

More to the point, has any organizer run an unranked Burst Standard tournament only using the Pro Series Beystadium for testing purposes? That's what you'll need if you want that to be allowed. Probably a bunch of them. Better get to it.

aight thanks for the answer
Surely I can't be the only one who wants Burst to end with DB, right? I'm not saying Beyblade as a whole should end, it's just that it seems as if Takara has slowly begun to run out of new ideas for gimmicks, parts, new motifs, etc. Think about it: In Sparking, we had three new motifs: Hyperion, Helios, and Lucifer. In Dynamite Battle, we have just two: Belial and Raphael. Sure, we have a couple new characters, but most are clones of the previous motif holders or similar in nature (Ranzo and Pain respectively, for example). Adding to this, it's becoming more common for TT to release remastered layers, remastered disks, and changing the height, spring, or cap of previous drivers instead of new, innovative parts. I can't say I blame them though, almost every possible part has already been created.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm actually hoping the rumors of a seventh and final season are false. I think it's time for another dormant period followed by a new series, though preferably without Hasbro creating Beywheels 2: Wall Climb Boogaloo.
(Dec. 09, 2021  6:07 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2021  12:45 PM)AJL Blader Wrote: Going out to all Bladers at the WBO
what is your blading style when it comes to finals deck format?
I prefer stamina/defense hybrids that have  LAD, defense against attack types, and decent enough same spin stamina
I also occasionally experiment with attack combos and have recently implemented an attack/stamina hybrid into my deck for both knockout potential as well as LAD potential

I wish someone had taken your honest question more seriously.

You're well aware of my finals deck style. I tend to have a left spin stamina and a right spin stamina. If I'm feeling self-destructive I might throw in an attack type. I tend towards Drifts and Bearings, and so far I still rely heavily on Dynamite, Roar, and Mirage because they just keep working. I usually leave the attack slot for experiments like a Hybrid driver or something fun like Prominence.
I haven't been able to attend any tournaments yet, but I typically use low moving attack types
They are surprisingly effective at getting ringout and burst finishes, and slap faster attack types out of the arena( my super lucifer2 on xtend+ (s mode) 1a constantly bursts my Prime Apocalypse almost every time)
will there be any on christmas time?
(Dec. 16, 2021  5:34 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: will there be any on christmas time?

any what?
(Dec. 17, 2021  3:26 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2021  5:34 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: will there be any on christmas time?

any what?

any events
Hey everyone, I was wondering any legal ways to awaken savior? I’ve been putting it up against really hard hitting combos like guilty longinus over evolutionk/charge metal-2 and astral Perseus giga Octa/Xtend+ attack mode-10.
I was thinking to cut the 3 rubber pieces of with a scissor?
Another way my friend told me is to just twist the pieces until they come off
(Dec. 18, 2021  12:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hey everyone, I was wondering any legal ways to awaken savior? I’ve been putting it up against really hard hitting combos like guilty longinus over evolutionk/charge metal-2 and astral Perseus giga Octa/Xtend+ attack mode-10.

The only legal way to awaken the Savior blade is by use. I'm glad you asked before cutting it, because otherwise, you wouldn't have a legal Savior blade.

The way I awakened mine when it first came out was by using Rage 3A on a high driver and Savior on a short driver to enable 3A to act as the main point of contact. Using this method, awakening took about an hour, though this was with the original mold that's rumored to have softer rubber.

Nowadays, the fastest method would probably be using Guilty Longinus Karma high driver/Quattro-0 in high mode against a short Savior combo.
(Dec. 18, 2021  12:31 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2021  12:18 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Hey everyone, I was wondering any legal ways to awaken savior? I’ve been putting it up against really hard hitting combos like guilty longinus over evolutionk/charge metal-2 and astral Perseus giga Octa/Xtend+ attack mode-10.

The only legal way to awaken the Savior blade is by use. I'm glad you asked before cutting it, because otherwise, you wouldn't have a legal Savior blade.

The way I awakened mine when it first came out was by using Rage 3A on a high driver and Savior on a short driver to enable 3A to act as the main point of contact. Using this method, awakening took about an hour, though this was with the original mold that's rumored to have softer rubber.

Nowadays, the fastest method would probably be using Guilty Longinus Karma high driver/Quattro-0 in high mode against a short Savior combo.
That makes sense. Sharp disc contact combos can really hit hard, but I feel like if guilty and astral on heavyweight combos didn’t work by now this would be as much if not less effective. I’ll give it a try though, anything else at this point cause these rubber pieces are not coming off with literally hours of battles, and I’m not complaining about the amount of time cause I’m fine with hours of battles. I’m just angry that the rubber pieces aren’t coming off. But anyway, thanks for the tips #Fafnir!
I finally got astral spriggan and ordered ultimate valkyrie
https://malloftoys.com/products/takara-t...5813665890

https://malloftoys.com/products/takara-t...5813698658

Hey everyone, I’m looking to purchase the roar DB blade for some testing and combos and I found these beys on mall of toys when I searched. The first link is stock roar Bahamut, and it says $18 but I’ve seen another version saying $74 for the stock and I want to make sure the first link is $18 only, not $74

The second link is roar Fafnir 00 revolve-2 and it says $18 but I want to make sure it isn’t $74.

Preferably I’d want the stock for the Bahamut core since I can use it on metal xtreme (I don’t have xtreme’, quick, hunter’, jolt’, or the non-dash variants) but if the stock is $74 then at least roar Fafnir comes with the blade I’m looking for

So if anyone can click on the links and confirm if you see the same price I’d really appreciate it
Umm, why do the anime bladers like to scream so much? It's kinda become a mocking point for my younger sibling
So now that high extend plus has been released for over a month what do you guys think Zone'+Z place in the meta is now because with the release of high extend plus you know have 4 drivers that each counter each other in different ways that sort of cycle back on to each other. The bearing driver has better same spin stamina than drift, zone'+z, and Mobius, and will occasionally beat drift and zone'+z in opposite spin depending on the bearing, but will get out spun in both the same spin and opposite spin by high extend plus'. This becomes complicated however when you consider the fact that while high extend plus' is the best out of these 4 for the same spin it loses in opposite spin to zone'+z and drift and occasionally Mobius. Due to these stats, however, it seems that Zone' +z only real advantage is being able to beat high extend plus which makes me now question
Has Zone'+z fallen out of the meta/become the least competitive LAD driver?
What do you guys think?
(Dec. 23, 2021  2:29 AM)AJL Blader Wrote: So now that high extend plus has been released for over a month what do you guys think Zone'+Z place in the meta is now because with the release of high extend plus you know have 4 drivers that each counter each other in different ways that sort of cycle back on to each other. The bearing driver has better same spin stamina than drift, zone'+z, and Mobius, and will occasionally beat drift and zone'+z in opposite spin depending on the bearing, but will get out spun in both the same spin and opposite spin by high extend plus'. This becomes complicated however when you consider the fact that while high extend plus' is the best out of these 4 for the same spin it loses in opposite spin to zone'+z and drift and occasionally Mobius. Due to these stats, however, it seems that Zone' +z only real advantage is being able to beat high extend plus which makes me now question
Has Zone'+z fallen out of the meta/become the least competitive LAD driver?
What do you guys think?
Honestly, I think it’s fallen out of the meta. In classic it’s useless, limited it’s banned, and standard the beys LAD is just so random that zone’+z, which would beat bearing easily just a year ago, loses/ties with it and loses in same spin. I could see it being used in BGT for its burst resistance, defense, and good enough stamina to OS defense types and KO attackers.

Would anyone whos bought from theportal0 say it’s a reliable site? I found the lord achilles paradox quick’ for $22 bucks on it and I’m considering getting it if it’s not a rip off
Hot Take :
TT and Hasbro don't understand game balance.

TT: New parts always better than the old stuff.
(Exception: Perfect Phoenix pre-DB, Hollow)

Hasbro: New parts always suck.
(Exception,Eeeclipse Evo Genesis)

Also, have TT/hasbro sponsored a single tournament??? That's probably why they don't understand game balance
They sell
Bakuten (1999-2005) 160 milion beys
MFB (2008-2012) 190 milion beys
Burst(2015-continue) 150 milion beys(as of 2021 February)
How come LAD has recently been more of a focus in Beyblade meta conversations than knock out resistance because, from what I can tell, the release of High extend plus has prompted huge changes to the LAD drivers and how they should be used in the current metagame and yet I haven't heard or seen anyone talk about high extend plus's greatest flaw, its knockout resistance. When compared to other LAD drivers like bearing, zone'+z, and drift(depending on the quality, high extend plus, from my testings, has extremely low knockout resistance and when put on either dynamite or vanish will lose to a knockout more than 70 percent of the time whether it be a guilty or an ultimate combo that is the attacker.
(Dec. 26, 2021  2:59 AM)AJL Blader Wrote: How come LAD has recently been more of a focus in Beyblade meta conversations than knock out resistance because, from what I can tell, the release of High extend plus has prompted huge changes to the LAD drivers and how they should be used in the current metagame and yet I haven't heard or seen anyone talk about high extend plus's greatest flaw, its knockout resistance. When compared to other LAD drivers like bearing, zone'+z, and drift(depending on the quality, high extend plus, from my testings, has extremely low knockout resistance and when put on either dynamite or vanish will lose to a knockout more than 70 percent of the time whether it be a guilty or an ultimate combo that is the attacker.

Honestly? It's been mentioned, but it's probably because a lot of the current active areas seem to be more scared of Self-KOing with rubber attack than they are of losing via choosing the wrong stamina/lad match up. I think it's a shame, because even some of our more experienced competitors seem to genuinely struggle with a basic sliding shot... I know some feel that it isn't my place to talk about things that happen at or impact tournaments, but while it's been a while since I competed I did manage to win a couple of matches by using attack during one of the more defensive eras in MFB, and that's in BB10, where self-KO is definitely easier - and it's not like this is something that has magically changed in a decade. People gotta practice with this stuff - and not one person practice, get a practice buddy and actually get it done real-world style if you want to know for sure you can nail it at a tournament.

But yeah, rant aside, HXt+' has basically zero knockout resistance, it's laughable. Actually, Zn'+Z may have more of a place in the format if people used more attack as it is a bit harder to KO than the other big stamina/lad drivers.

(Dec. 23, 2021  6:22 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Hot Take :

Also, have TT/hasbro sponsored a single tournament??? That's probably why they don't understand game balance

TT run massive numbers of tournaments through the WBBA - they make new stuff better because it means they sell to the players in those tournaments (and elsewhere).

Hasbro have sponsored tournaments - actually, they sponsored one in my little backwater a couple years back, but they have pretty blatantly not really cared about competitive play since day 1, much as they have had some championships and so on over the years.
who would be interested in my new beyblade idea?
(Jan. 05, 2022  4:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: who would be interested in my new beyblade idea?

Well, for us to be interested in your New Idea you have to tell us what it is so we can actually be interested in it if we so choose to be
(Jan. 05, 2022  1:35 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2021  2:59 AM)AJL Blader Wrote: How come LAD has recently been more of a focus in Beyblade meta conversations than knock out resistance because, from what I can tell, the release of High extend plus has prompted huge changes to the LAD drivers and how they should be used in the current metagame and yet I haven't heard or seen anyone talk about high extend plus's greatest flaw, its knockout resistance. When compared to other LAD drivers like bearing, zone'+z, and drift(depending on the quality, high extend plus, from my testings, has extremely low knockout resistance and when put on either dynamite or vanish will lose to a knockout more than 70 percent of the time whether it be a guilty or an ultimate combo that is the attacker.

Honestly? It's been mentioned, but it's probably because a lot of the current active areas seem to be more scared of Self-KOing with rubber attack than they are of losing via choosing the wrong stamina/lad match up. I think it's a shame, because even some of our more experienced competitors seem to genuinely struggle with a basic sliding shot... I know some feel that it isn't my place to talk about things that happen at or impact tournaments, but while it's been a while since I competed I did manage to win a couple of matches by using attack during one of the more defensive eras in MFB, and that's in BB10, where self-KO is definitely easier - and it's not like this is something that has magically changed in a decade. People gotta practice with this stuff - and not one person practice, get a practice buddy and actually get it done real-world style if you want to know for sure you can nail it at a tournament.

But yeah, rant aside, HXt+' has basically zero knockout resistance, it's laughable. Actually, Zn'+Z may have more of a place in the format if people used more attack as it is a bit harder to KO than the other big stamina/lad drivers.

(Dec. 23, 2021  6:22 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Hot Take :

TT run massive numbers of tournaments through the WBBA - they make new stuff better because it means they sell to the players in those tournaments (and elsewhere).

Hasbro have sponsored tournaments - actually, they sponsored one in my little backwater a couple years back, but they have pretty blatantly not really cared about competitive play since day 1, much as they have had some championships and so on over the years.

yes I agree most attack now isn't used because it cant Ko its not used because everyone is afraid they will self ko, there could be a rule like the first self ko at the start of a match doesn't count and self ko's after that count or something like that to promote using attack more.
its a new bey concept idea called lucky leperchaun im still working on its design though
Maiden is like 3-4 years old and I haven’t even been able to work on her. My dream bey won’t exist until I work hard on a design