Beyblade Random Thoughts

Sometime ago I traded my Z Achilles (triple booster) for a rise driver. I didn't hold any sentimental value with the z achilles so I was willing to trade it. Sure the destroy was worth keeping, but I already have a destroy' so it didn't matter.

now the biggest wish would be to trade something for a bahamut core and drift driver, but they know how valuable it is lol
I happened to glance at my mom's computer to notice that she was searching beyblade products on walmart. I'll keep my expectations low for now for the (early) present I'm getting.

though tbh I want a rhythm game controller...
When I am coming up with a deck for deck format I usually go through hours worth of testing to see what works and what doesn't in the current meta and end up with 3 combos that, from what I can tell, are overall decent against a majority of other competitive combinations
How do the rest of you come up with your combinations in deck format?
is bell short or is just every other character tall?
(Nov. 11, 2021  2:58 PM)Mr.Sushiroll Wrote: is bell short or is just every other character tall?

a little bit of both
Have you guys noticed that some characters have their names starting letters and initials' letters reversed
Like free de la hoya and drain fafnir(f d&d f)
Joshua burns and blast jinnius(j b&b j)
Silas karlisle and kinetic satomb (s k&k s)
Lui shirosagi and scream luinor(l s&s l)
Xander xhakadera and xeno xcalius (x x&x x)
Bell daikokuten and dynamite belial(b d&d b)
Gwinn reynolds and regalia genesis(g r&r g)
Lane vallhala and variant lucifer(l v&v l)
Illa mao and magma ifrit(I m&m i)
Rashad goodman and greatest rafael(r g&g r)
(Nov. 11, 2021  4:24 PM)Unionvictor Wrote: Have you guys noticed that some characters have their names starting letters and initials' letters reversed

Um. Sorry to burst your bubble but there is no "Scream Luinor"
(Nov. 11, 2021  4:24 PM)Unionvictor Wrote: Have you guys noticed that some characters have their names  starting letters and initials'  letters reversed
I did not notice that at all
(Nov. 11, 2021  4:50 PM)Unionvictor Wrote: So was it squail luinor?

Lost Luinor, Nightmare Luinor, Brutal Luinor, Zone Luinor, Raid Luinor, Guilty Luinor
the beys look from newer burst look so random
Rbv.27 predictions (sorry if wrong thread)
1. prize bey (maybe Ifrit)
2. prize bey different color
3. Retro remake
4. Hollow Death scyther different color/remake
5. Vanish different color
6. Astral/Guilty different color
(Nov. 12, 2021  6:10 AM)Zektor Wrote: Rbv.27 predictions (sorry if wrong thread)
1. prize bey (maybe Ifrit)
2. prize bey different color
3. Retro remake
4. Hollow Death scyther different color/remake
5. Vanish different color
6. Astral/Guilty different color

Holler deathsyther is good since its really hard to get not a fan of vanish recolour tho even if it looks good
(Oct. 24, 2021  10:50 PM)DreamBlade Wrote: This keeps happening. It broke twice.

Pro series btw

[Image: 0AzczcC.jpeg]

Rip
When I am coming up with a deck for deck format I usually go through hours worth of testing to see what works and what doesn't in the current meta and end up with 3 combos that, from what I can tell, are overall decent against a majority of other competitive combinations.
I tend to focus on combos that mostly win in stamina and defense-based battles.
How do the rest of you come up with your combinations in deck format?
Burst is trying to copy MFB with less grounded special moves
I was working on replaceable walls for B09 to make it operate more like a stadium with actual exits that works well with plastics and maybe also works better for burst. I'm just trying to work out how to make a template that folds right 🤔

Not really Beyblade related, but I really do sometimes wonder if certain people are just very dedicated trolls.
(Nov. 15, 2021  5:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: I was working on replaceable walls for B09 to make it operate more like a stadium with actual exits that works well with plastics and maybe also works better for burst. I'm just trying to work out how to make a template that folds right 🤔

Not really Beyblade related, but I really do sometimes wonder if certain people are just very dedicated trolls.

Try layering some duct tape, sticky sides together. You can draw out your pattern with sharpie that way. It's nice and pliable, and you can make it as thick as you need. It'll work well for forming over rounded shapes. Cosplayers use it all the time to draw out templates.
(Nov. 15, 2021  5:29 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  5:07 PM)th!nk Wrote: I was working on replaceable walls for B09 to make it operate more like a stadium with actual exits that works well with plastics and maybe also works better for burst. I'm just trying to work out how to make a template that folds right 🤔

Try layering some duct tape, sticky sides together. You can draw out your pattern with sharpie that way. It's nice and pliable, and you can make it as thick as you need. It'll work well for forming over rounded shapes. Cosplayers use it all the time to draw out templates.

I'm using card at the moment and it's okay enough, but actually working out how it should fold is doing my head in. I want the final version to be rigid and I have a material in mind, but I have to figure out how to get parts where I want, and neatly. 😔
(Nov. 15, 2021  5:36 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2021  5:29 PM)Kaizoku Burst Wrote: Try layering some duct tape, sticky sides together. You can draw out your pattern with sharpie that way. It's nice and pliable, and you can make it as thick as you need. It'll work well for forming over rounded shapes. Cosplayers use it all the time to draw out templates.

I'm using card at the moment and it's okay enough, but actually working out how it should fold is doing my head in. I want the final version to be rigid and I have a material in mind, but I have to figure out how to get parts where I want, and neatly. 😔

What material are you using?
I love the new burst beys. at least the designing is cool
My local anime store recently got 2 legend spriggans (yes, SPRIGGAN) in stock and for 5 seconds I thought it was a requiem.
[Image: 20211115_104156.jpg?width=999&height=749]

So far no one has bought them. Even the ones behind them are the same from August (except there was a lost longinus the last time I went to this store so I guess someone bought it)
Aiga Slicing the moon in half in the gt opening could be a reference to and cho-z opening he luaches infront of the moon in one scene
this is going to be a new epic series