Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 29, 2021  3:11 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Roar, tempest, astral, savior, and mirage as well

For chassis, 2a, 2b, and 1s

Discs, wheel, giga, tapered

Drivers, möbius, zone’+z, destroy, moment, bearing, hold, evolution(in some cases), and you heard vanguard with v was good as well

Long story short, that world combo is Gus, but not that gud

dude.

You forgot drift.

._.

But imo the best equalization combo would be Vanish Bahamut Giga (cause over may get too heavy) Drift/Zone'+Z- 0/10 (no, not zero out of ten, zero OR ten)

for sparking I'd say mirage helios2MCC zone'+z/drift/mobius 2b
Oh he said drift in the OP lol 

Idk I like tempest Lucifer 2a zone’+z/möbius, and I’d put 2s in absorb for the mirage combo
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:43 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:23 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: world spriggan 2d drift. best equalization combo? maybe.

Out classed by dynamite+f and vanish
my reasoning for the combo is: world spriggan is dual spin, so it can always play opposite spin, 2d will do its barrier thingy effectively because its opposite spin then it will steal spin when at low stamina and drift will assist with that LAD
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:30 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:43 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: Out classed by dynamite+f and vanish
my reasoning for the combo is: world spriggan is dual spin, so it can always play opposite spin, 2d will do its barrier thingy effectively because its opposite spin then it will steal spin when at low stamina and drift will assist with that LAD

An unawakened 2D's "barrier" would actually prevent it from spin-stealing effectively while it's extended.
The over disc feels fun to fidget around. Since it's super round, it's satisfying to rotate it around your finger.
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:30 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:43 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: Out classed by dynamite+f and vanish

I don't mean to be mean but the world is pretty trash in the meta now...
Dual spin don't matter because dynmite+f would beat world any spin direction
(Sep. 30, 2021  12:34 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:30 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: my reasoning for the combo is: world spriggan is dual spin, so it can always play opposite spin, 2d will do its barrier thingy effectively because its opposite spin then it will steal spin when at low stamina and drift will assist with that LAD

Yeah world would die if it had rubber it could do better but tt Noped it
(Sep. 30, 2021  12:34 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  7:30 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: my reasoning for the combo is: world spriggan is dual spin, so it can always play opposite spin, 2d will do its barrier thingy effectively because its opposite spin then it will steal spin when at low stamina and drift will assist with that LAD

oh well if this was still last year before dynamite would this combo be any good
(Sep. 30, 2021  1:35 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  12:34 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: I don't mean to be mean but the world is pretty trash in the meta now...

oh well if this was still last year before dynamite would this combo be any good

Last year drift was not used in the same spin only the opposite spin usually in the deck format
(Sep. 30, 2021  2:24 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  1:35 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: oh well if this was still last year before dynamite would this combo be any good

Last year drift was not used in the same spin only the opposite spin usually in the deck format
Yeah, it’s only used in same spin today since DB beys lower center of gravity make it easier to control
do u guys think we will get a excalibur evolution if u do what would u want it to have
(Sep. 30, 2021  4:54 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: do u guys think we will get a excalibur evolution  if u do what would u want it to have

i doubt it due to interchangeable chips being the new norm and since the sword is meant to go across the whole bey they wouldn't be able to make a chip, especially if it has two modes like buster
(Sep. 30, 2021  6:20 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  4:54 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: do u guys think we will get a excalibur evolution  if u do what would u want it to have

i doubt it due to interchangeable chips being the new norm and since the sword is meant to go across the whole bey they wouldn't be able to make a chip, especially if it has two modes like buster

remember gt we changed parts and prime was one layer
(Sep. 30, 2021  7:20 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2021  6:20 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: i doubt it due to interchangeable chips being the new norm and since the sword is meant to go across the whole bey they wouldn't be able to make a chip, especially if it has two modes like buster

remember gt we changed parts and prime was one layer

yes, but it is likely they wont do that again, unless they ditch the chip thing (if you cant tell im not a huge fan of them)
TT would have to create some way to implement low and high mode for single layers if they want a bey like xcalibur to exist in DB Uncertain

Could be something like making a mechanism in the centerpiece that changes it from low to high mode.
(Sep. 01, 2021  8:23 PM)Ratking Wrote: first time posting. Hello to other metal fight bladers. Here is the collection. Working on getting them all.

[Image: Rhrpf4P.png]

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggg booooooooooooooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

thats a lotta beys
THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST SONG IVE EVER HEARD! ( it’s pretty short but it’s sick!)
My beyblade neighbors are one of the most interesting people I've ever met because I was astonished with all the TT beys they had along with a decent amount of parts knowledge (like joking about bearing' breaking the meta). I kinda expected them to only know the hasbro stuff but when I saw Guilty Longinus and Roar Bahamut in their collection I realized they knew their stuff. They were surprised with my collection too; one of the neighbors wanted to trade my Roktavor R2 after seeing it.

That said, some come up with unique combinations. One of my neighbors decided to mod his beyblade to be unburstable. The bey is King Wyvern Wall Ul 1B. Apparently the King ring can fit on 1B upside down so it's (illegally) compatible with right spin chips. He then decided to jam in the wall frame into the underside of 1B. It's actually unburstable at the cost of being unable to switch tips. All of us were shocked on how he managed to make it unburstable until I noticed the wall frame.
(Sep. 25, 2021  12:03 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2021  12:54 AM)Dracieleone Wrote: I imagined a Beyblade reference in Splatoon, but never like this.[Image: shield_by_naivintage_derjjmb-pre.jpg?tok...d7KeT4dSlM]

I don't get it...

In Splatoon 3, there's a new special weapon that deploys a shield via launching a shield generator into the sky with a winder.
The launcher is literally a Beyblade Burst Light Launcher.
[Image: FAAaRNvVkAAHFng.png?width=919&height=517]
Random Thought: Isn't Burning Sand basically just... Glass???
(Oct. 03, 2021  11:03 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Random Thought: Isn't Burning Sand basically just... Glass???

I actually have no response to this. But I'm just... Why?
I had this random thought for a while now: What if Hold (the driver) is called Hold because it's a joystick? You normally hold joysticks with your fingers, and the driver' gimmick is beysically being a joystick, so maybe that's why Hold is called Hold.
That's a better explanation than: Because it Holds the combo performance down.
Lego people live in houses made of their own flesh
(Oct. 03, 2021  4:00 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Lego people live in houses made of their own flesh
Every medic there is a plastic surgeon too
(Oct. 03, 2021  3:52 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2021  11:03 AM)(Blank) Wrote: Random Thought: Isn't Burning Sand basically just... Glass???

I actually have no response to this. But I'm just... Why?
it truly is what is asked from the post, a random thought
(Oct. 03, 2021  4:00 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: I had this random thought for a while now: What if Hold (the driver) is called Hold because it's a joystick? You normally hold joysticks with your fingers, and the driver' gimmick is beysically being a joystick, so maybe that's why Hold is called Hold.
That's a better explanation than: Because it Holds the combo performance down.

You normally hold onto just about everything. That really doesn't do anything to differentiate Hold from any other tip.

Realistically it's called Hold for it's wide array of angles where it can grip the ground properly, making it incredibly hard to make it lose that grip no matter the battering it takes or how much you try to push it over. It's similarities to a joystick is little more than functional, but not an intentional similarity.