Beyblade Random Thoughts

I was having a conversation with my friend yesterday, and we were talking about how rise could be illegally awakened. Rise’s tip is a stick, and the stick is meant to be sharp, when it’s worn down to be a ball-ish flat that’s not illegal. But when the sharp becomes 100% flat, that is illegal based on the literal definition of awakening. I found an easy way to differentiate if rise is legally or illegally awakened. You put it on a flat and smooth table, it it stands up straight that means the tip is completely flat and is illegal, if it’s not completely straight then it’s llegal. Just something to think about.

Pic of my rise driver for an example of a mostly-awakened but not completely flat rise
(I edited it a lot so the shape is clear)
[Image: C5985930-F016-4-E54-8591-0423-C464-F8-AA.jpg]
(Sep. 25, 2021  6:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I was having a conversation with my friend yesterday, and we were talking about how rise could be illegally awakened. Rise’s tip is a stick, and the stick is meant to be sharp, when it’s worn down to be a ball-ish flat that’s not illegal. But when the sharp becomes 100% flat, that is illegal based on the literal definition of awakening. I found an easy way to differentiate if rise is legally or illegally awakened. You put it on a flat and smooth table, it it stands up straight that means the tip is completely flat and is illegal, if it’s not completely straight then it’s llegal. Just something to think about.

Pic of my rise driver for an example of a mostly-awakened but not completely flat rise

I'm not sure if thats the editting you mentioned but damn that driver looks shiny
(Sep. 25, 2021  6:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  6:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I was having a conversation with my friend yesterday, and we were talking about how rise could be illegally awakened. Rise’s tip is a stick, and the stick is meant to be sharp, when it’s worn down to be a ball-ish flat that’s not illegal. But when the sharp becomes 100% flat, that is illegal based on the literal definition of awakening. I found an easy way to differentiate if rise is legally or illegally awakened. You put it on a flat and smooth table, it it stands up straight that means the tip is completely flat and is illegal, if it’s not completely straight then it’s llegal. Just something to think about.

I'm not sure if thats the editting you mentioned but damn that driver looks shiny
It’s probably the editing, but I also had my light bulbs on in my room so

If metal drivers slide on a bey instead of clicking, are their teeth still damaged?
(Sep. 25, 2021  6:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  6:24 PM)Lucha Burst Wrote: I'm not sure if thats the editting you mentioned but damn that driver looks shiny
It’s probably the editing, but I also had my light bulbs on in my room so

If metal drivers slide on a bey instead of clicking, are their teeth still damaged?

Which layer? 
I think Kei put Metal Defence on his metal fight beyblade during one Limited tournament
(Sep. 26, 2021  7:45 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2021  6:45 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It’s probably the editing, but I also had my light bulbs on in my room so

Which layer? 
I think Kei put Metal Defence on his metal fight beyblade during one Limited tournament

He did put metal defense, but I was talking about metal xtreme on nightmare Longinus. I can’t put it on my other beys since the teeth will break but in Longinus, the driver just slides instead of clicking.
Is it just me or does TT just love destroying the meta with their iron fist? First, we're getting a Bearing' (I know it just has a tighter Spring) but this will definitely become a competitive part. It's basically Bearing but better. How can you get better than bearing?! This part is very underrated but is actually very good for spin stealing, Moment. Everybody be like Wha?! But yeah, Moment is pretty good at stealing spin and has crazy amounts of LAD I'm not sure if it can outspin Bearing but I'm sure it would be very close. Everyone was saying Moment would be a Bad Driver before we got Roar Bahamut but it's actually really good. You're giving us a better Belial with more rubber and burst stopper and compatible with F Gear and the set comes with Bearing'?! TT I think you're going a bit too far. But Dangerous Belial is actually compatible with all the gears so yeah!! We did not waste all our money!! Woo!! But yeah, TT was this really a good idea? Tapered is the only thing that interests me on Promonance Phonix. But overall TT is destroying the meta with its iron fist and it's kinda getting out of control
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Is it just me or does TT just love destroying the meta with their iron fist? First, we're getting a Bearing' (I know it just has a tighter Spring) but this will definitely become a competitive part. It's basically Bearing but better. How can you get better than bearing?! This part is very underrated but is actually very good for spin stealing, Moment. Everybody be like Wha?! But yeah, Moment is pretty good at stealing spin and has crazy amounts of LAD I'm not sure if it can outspin Bearing but I'm sure it would be very close. Everyone was saying Moment would be a Bad Driver before we got Roar Bahamut but it's actually really good. You're giving us a better Belial with more rubber and burst stopper and compatible with F Gear and the set comes with Bearing'?! TT I think you're going a bit too far. But Dangerous Belial is actually compatible with all the gears so yeah!! We did not waste all our money!! Woo!! But yeah, TT was this really a good idea? Tapered is the only thing that interests me on Promonance Phonix. But overall TT is destroying the meta with its iron fist and it's kinda getting out of control
Moment is tier two in lad, although it wasn’t as bad as it was thought to be, it is only recommended if you for some reason you can’t get bearing, rise, zone’+z, drift, never etcetera, which are cheaper (except zone’+z).
How good is buster Xcaliber? I’m thinking of getting it for a Buster Xcaliber 00 meteor Octa combo to upgrade my z Achilles 00 meteor Octa combo.
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:24 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: How good is buster Xcaliber? I’m thinking of getting it for a Buster Xcaliber 00 meteor Octa combo to upgrade my z Achilles 00 meteor Octa combo.

i wouldn't replace buster xcalibur for z achilles, bc what i got from the wiki is that it's "too unbalanced" and it "switches to buster mode mid way" and i heard that it's stamina was kinda dogwater, so i would keep achilles, but if you want to you can have xcalibur and replace it with achilles, because it's attack and knockout potential is pretty awesome

oh and due to it's unbalanced state and octa's sub-par stamina i would keep z achilles
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:36 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:24 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: How good is buster Xcaliber? I’m thinking of getting it for a Buster Xcaliber 00 meteor Octa combo to upgrade my z Achilles 00 meteor Octa combo.

i wouldn't replace buster xcalibur for z achilles, bc what i got from the wiki is that it's "too unbalanced" and it "switches to buster mode mid way" and i heard that it's stamina was kinda dogwater, so i would keep achilles, but if you want to you can have xcalibur and replace it with achilles, because it's attack and knockout potential is pretty awesome

Stamina is 100% dogwater, it does alo switch to buster mode randomly and the "too unbalanced" part is why it's used in stationary attack combos.

but yes you are right with that
(Sep. 27, 2021  12:36 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote:

oh and due to it's unbalanced state and octa's sub-par stamina i would keep z achilles
That’s the reason I want Xcaliber. I don’t care much about stamina for this specific combo, I just want attack, weight, and burst resistance. Xcaliber is the heaviest layer in limited, 00 meteor is the heaviest disc in limited that doesn’t scrape, and Octa is the heaviest driver besides charge metal which bursts to much. I want to add this combo to my deck as a heavy-weight KO attacker, so that’s why I asked, thanks for the tips!
Does bullet have 3 modes? It did in the show, was wondering if it did irl
i made a quote from shu and free and aiger all in one

only one star can shine the brightest i will break through the darkness and crush
anything in my way and become #1. and U dont get stronger by accepting how others do things u get stronger by releasing there is only one star that can shine the brightest and fight through the darkness
(Sep. 26, 2021  3:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Is it just me or does TT just love destroying the meta with their iron fist? First, we're getting a Bearing' (I know it just has a tighter Spring) but this will definitely become a competitive part. It's basically Bearing but better. How can you get better than bearing?! This part is very underrated but is actually very good for spin stealing, Moment. Everybody be like Wha?! But yeah, Moment is pretty good at stealing spin and has crazy amounts of LAD I'm not sure if it can outspin Bearing but I'm sure it would be very close. Everyone was saying Moment would be a Bad Driver before we got Roar Bahamut but it's actually really good. You're giving us a better Belial with more rubber and burst stopper and compatible with F Gear and the set comes with Bearing'?! TT I think you're going a bit too far. But Dangerous Belial is actually compatible with all the gears so yeah!! We did not waste all our money!! Woo!! But yeah, TT was this really a good idea? Tapered is the only thing that interests me on Promonance Phonix. But overall TT is destroying the meta with its iron fist and it's kinda getting out of control

I hate posts like this that assume everything is going to be OP before anyone gets their hands on them.

Bearing' doesn't have much impact at all in Standard, short of the ability to run two Bearings in a deck. We're already at a point where Bearing is nearly impossible to burst. Making that chance slightly lower (from their own video Bearing' is as tight as an average driver), it's not that big a deal at all short of older formats where that might be an actual concern (e.g. Burst Limited).

Jury's also still out on Dangerous Belial. It's big, but the driver looks like it'll be unimpressive and quite frankly given that neither Savior nor Astral have enough of a kick to really make right spin Attack shine it's not going to be an issue if it's good at that. Nothing here points to it being meta destroying.

And Moment is... alright. Better than thought, but weaker than a lot of things that already existed. Not an issue at all.

(Sep. 27, 2021  3:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Does bullet have 3 modes? It did in the show, was wondering if it did irl

Really, it only has two: bullet attached and bullet fired. Not sure what third mode there could even be, but then again I haven't caught up with the anime in a while.
(Sep. 27, 2021  7:05 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  3:09 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Does bullet have 3 modes? It did in the show, was wondering if it did irl

Really, it only has two: bullet attached and bullet fired. Not sure what third mode there could even be, but then again I haven't caught up with the anime in a while.

The anime had Bullet activate but didn't seperate so it had a flat tip. This can happen IRL but stamina is very low and I don't believe it's very stable either when that happens. This is less a mode change and more the drone fails to seperate from Bullet.
quick is such a satisfying driver and i dont know why
(Sep. 27, 2021  8:41 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 27, 2021  7:05 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: Really, it only has two: bullet attached and bullet fired. Not sure what third mode there could even be, but then again I haven't caught up with the anime in a while.

The anime had Bullet activate but didn't seperate so it had a flat tip. This can happen IRL but stamina is very low and I don't believe it's very stable either when that happens. This is less a mode change and more the drone fails to seperate from Bullet.

Yeah, when I was testing Bullet for Classic I found that was the quickest way to lose. Didn't think of it as a different mode though, just a part failure.
Has it ever occurred to anyone that basically every single deck (for burst, not in classic) is just 2 LAD/Equalizer beys and some other bey. Out of the decks that aren't like this, very few are actually good. Does anyone know why this is? Cause the thought just stumbled on me right now.
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:25 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Has it ever occurred to anyone that basically every single deck (for burst, not in classic) is just 2 LAD/Equalizer beys and some other bey. Out of the decks that aren't like this, very few are actually good. Does anyone know why this is? Cause the thought just stumbled on me right now.

If you have 2 LAD beyblades, then you beat everything. The other beyblade usually is some sort of attack type to start your match with.
world spriggan 2d drift. best equalization combo? maybe.
(Sep. 29, 2021  1:19 PM)USN Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:25 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Has it ever occurred to anyone that basically every single deck (for burst, not in classic) is just 2 LAD/Equalizer beys and some other bey. Out of the decks that aren't like this, very few are actually good. Does anyone know why this is? Cause the thought just stumbled on me right now.

If you have 2 LAD beyblades, then you beat everything. The other beyblade usually is some sort of attack type to start your match with.

You don’t beat everything, it depends on the drivers, and sure you win but are other ways of doing it don’t you think? To be honest, lad matchups are just gonna go back and forth. Cause whoever wins the first point will win the 5th point by the time the e opponent wins the 4th point, that is without KO’s. But most times the 3rd pick isn’t an attack type. And like I said earlier, sure you have a good chance of winning, but there are other ways that are less repeated. And a deck is never invincible. Never.
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:23 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: world spriggan 2d drift. best equalization combo? maybe.

Out classed by dynamite+f and vanish
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:43 PM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:23 PM)Cool Microwave Wrote: world spriggan 2d drift. best equalization combo? maybe.

Out classed by dynamite+f and vanish

Roar, tempest, astral, savior, and mirage as well

For chassis, 2a, 2b, and 1s

Discs, wheel, giga, tapered

Drivers, möbius, zone’+z, destroy, moment, bearing, hold, evolution(in some cases), and you heard vanguard with v was good as well

Long story short, that world combo is Gus, but not that gud
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:43 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: Out classed by dynamite+f and vanish

Roar, tempest, astral, savior, and mirage as well

Drivers, möbius, zone’+z, destroy, moment, bearing, hold, evolution(in some cases), and you heard vanguard with v was good as well

dude.

You forgot drift.

._.

But imo the best equalization combo would be Vanish Bahamut Giga (cause over may get too heavy) Drift/Zone'+Z- 0/10 (no, not zero out of ten, zero OR ten)

for sparking I'd say mirage helios2MCC zone'+z/drift/mobius 2b
(Sep. 29, 2021  3:11 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2021  2:59 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: Roar, tempest, astral, savior, and mirage as well

dude.

You forgot drift.

._.

But imo the best equalization combo would be Vanish Bahamut Giga (cause over may get too heavy) Drift/Zone'+Z- 0/10 (no, not zero out of ten, zero OR ten)

for sparking I'd say mirage helios2MCC zone'+z/drift/mobius 2b

devil vakyrie giga drift with 10 armor is better than on vanish because it cant tank rage or guilty combos as well as devil/ dynamite can