Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Nov. 28, 2020  7:31 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t have the Phoenix launcher on me, but the venom/erase is better for me. The Phoenix winder isn’t left.

I mean could you flip the winder so the teeth face the opposite direction, and put it in the left spin slot in the Diabolos launcher?

Nope.
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:31 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:31 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: I mean could you flip the winder so the teeth face the opposite direction, and put it in the left spin slot in the Diabolos launcher?

Nope.

Unhappy The Phoenix winder, when laid flat has spikes going down about 24-25cm of it, if you have the Diabolos winder you can compare.
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:31 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:22 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t have the Phoenix launcher on me, but the venom/erase is better for me. The Phoenix winder isn’t left.

I mean could you flip the winder so the teeth face the opposite direction, and put it in the left spin slot in the Diabolos launcher?

No, LR light launchers are completely different from a standard light launcher, including in their winder inserts. LR winders are mirrored on both sides and is similar in construction to the Digital Sword Launcher winder where it can be inserted in the left and right spin slots without the need to flip the winder since the teeth on the winder are on both sides, so the slots are wider than a light launcher winder where it is thinner and has a different enough design that it cannot touch the gears in an LR light launcher or even fit properly in an LR launcher.
Harry will become the best Blader there is
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:56 AM)Sprigganblader2 Wrote: wait,why will harry become the best bladr
Because he will defeat lane
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:50 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:31 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: I mean could you flip the winder so the teeth face the opposite direction, and put it in the left spin slot in the Diabolos launcher?

No, LR light launchers are completely different from a standard light launcher, including in their winder inserts. LR winders are mirrored on both sides and is similar in construction to the Digital Sword Launcher winder where it can be inserted in the left and right spin slots without the need to flip the winder since the teeth on the winder are on both sides, so the slots are wider than a light launcher winder where it is thinner and has a different enough design that it cannot touch the gears in an LR light launcher or even fit properly in an LR launcher.

Ok, thx.
When you use Tempest for LAD do you use it with the wings out, or pushed in?
(Nov. 29, 2020  6:01 AM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote: When you use Tempest for LAD do you use it with the wings out, or pushed in?
Ideally they would be out.
Are the Limit Break Rings (Burn, Volcano and The End) compatible with regular Disks? (Boost, 1, Sting, ect.)
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Are the Limit Break Rings (Burn, Volcano and The End) compatible with regular Disks? (Boost, 1, Sting, ect.)

nope their only compatible with each other limit break disc no other previous disc will work on them.
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:20 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  12:03 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Are the Limit Break Rings (Burn, Volcano and The End) compatible with regular Disks? (Boost, 1, Sting, ect.)

nope their only compatible with each other limit break disc no other previous disc will work on them.

Ok. I just wasn't sure because the Wiki hasn't been updated in God knows how long.
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:23 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  1:20 AM)God Dragruler Wrote: nope their only compatible with each other limit break disc no other previous disc will work on them.

Ok. I just wasn't sure because the Wiki hasn't been updated in God knows how long.

yea it's been awhile since it was updated. by the way i forgot yo mentioned the limit break disk also aren't compatible with any previous beys (which you most likeky have figure out but still wanted to point that) although I've heard 2 or 3 previous work but it's not legal so it's pretty much not useful with them either way  . So to sum up the limit break rings only works with the limit break disk which limits (how ironic even though their called limit breaks lol) their customization , other chips and driver ofcourse work on them so that's great
What does this mean

"New Year's monologues are auspicious about things going around smoothly and money going around," wiki citation
Spinning top is auspicious

google translation of a Takafumi Adachi tweet
(Dec. 01, 2020  7:06 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What does this mean

"New Year's monologues are auspicious about things going around smoothly and money going around," wiki citation
Spinning top is auspicious

google translation of a Takafumi Adachi tweet

Huh that is very weird. Uh oh! Looks like beyblade is being sus.
i keep hearing about the hasbro pro series and the switch strike sets but cant really find anyone selling them for reasonable prices i have only found switch strike for like 70+ bucks witch i would just get some takara tomys for that price and cant find anything about the pro series except on the wiki
(Dec. 03, 2020  1:22 AM)SDSinsKing Wrote: i keep hearing about the hasbro pro series and the switch strike sets but cant really find anyone selling them for reasonable prices i have only found switch strike for like 70+ bucks witch i would just get some takara tomys for that price and cant find anything about the pro series except on the wiki

Pro series are a little bit new so it's gonna be hard to find them
this post is ledgendary
I
I
V
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAj

(Dec. 03, 2020  9:51 AM)Dank_0taku45 Wrote: this post is ledgendary
I
I
V
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=http...AdAAAAABAj

CLICK ON THE TIER LIST
Due to the fact that the Wiki hasn't been updated in forever, (and the fact that I have NO TT Beys) can someone please explain the gimmicks of these parts to me?

(Dec. 08, 2020  5:05 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Due to the fact that the Wiki hasn't been updated in forever, (and the fact that I have NO TT Beys) can someone please explain the gimmicks of these parts to me?

I can't give you the best, but I can try.
Please ask if you have further questions, as I or someone else will answer them. Hope this helped.
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:30 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:05 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Due to the fact that the Wiki hasn't been updated in forever, (and the fact that I have NO TT Beys) can someone please explain the gimmicks of these parts to me?

Please ask if you have further questions, as I or someone else will answer them. Hope this helped.

Poison is considered defense by TT
(Dec. 08, 2020  5:30 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:

Thanks, I really appreciate it.
So has anyone ever wondered why YTs uses the black plastick for their regular starters and boosters instead of the normally transparent one?
(Dec. 08, 2020  11:58 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: So has anyone ever wondered why YTs uses the black plastick for their regular starters and boosters instead of the normally transparent one?

Oh that’s weird. You mean the ones that only come in random boosters right?

WBO is cool but in my opinion there should be a variety of forums with different experiences, so you can go to one you like instead of being restricted to the WBO.