Beyblade Random Thoughts

ya my zwei sucks because the tip move sidways and its like "yo zwei do you wanna lose" and its like the worst ever because then it always bursts
Yep, it happens to me. One time, my zwei almost hopped higher than hell salamander.
(May. 05, 2020  7:20 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Yep, it happens to me. One time, my zwei almost hopped higher than hell salamander.

just same for me with my first one but sadly it shot out of he arena and hit a file cabinet, breaking it
(May. 05, 2020  7:23 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(May. 05, 2020  7:20 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Yep, it happens to me. One time, my zwei almost hopped higher than hell salamander.

just same for me with my first one but sadly it shot out of he arena and hit a file cabinet, breaking it

R.I.P. what was it battling?
it was battling a wizard fafnir which is pathetic
(May. 05, 2020  7:27 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote: it was battling a wizard fafnir which is pathetic
hm. That's strange. Whenever my zwei "dislocates" its driver, it still manages to burst wizard fafnir. Every time.
(May. 04, 2020  11:26 PM)BlueberryBlader Wrote:
(May. 03, 2020  9:44 PM)MagikHorse Wrote: I agree. It's a Low blow. Pun aside, it's a beautiful layer and a way to get Proof, and 10 isn't half bad either. That's worth it.

My choice would probably have to be Air Knight. The layer is weak, the disk is weak, the frame just annoys me for some reason, and the green Eternal it comes with just never worked right for me. I would've greatly appreciated a more relevant bey from that random booster pull, or at least something half decent. Curse Satomb suffers from the same sort of issue, but at least Universe looks cool and has some potential LAD and Hurricane is better than 12 any day of the week.

You truly offend me.

Lol, I liked Air Knight Layer, it worked nicely with 10Glaive.Atomic for me, though it was a bit of a downgrade performance-wise from the mighty yellow banana on Orbit and an A-Mold God Chip. What I don't like is Bloody Longinus Layer as well as Erase Base (might as well include the King Ring then) because they make left-spin attack look carp and cheap even though they do look nice
iv been thinking about making full metal beyblades but i dont know if it would be allowed or if they would work
ilikesnugjsnongujsv

sfvdfbwdgrd

kcytglvjhkjhtuxcbjl
(May. 06, 2020  3:43 AM)sethlantern Wrote: ilikesnugjsnongujsv

sfvdfbwdgrd

kcytglvjhkjhtuxcbjl

Hi! Don't just show up and post spam. That will get you in trouble.
The Magnecore Stadium and Magne Dome DX Stadium would have been so amazing with Tornado Ridges.

Unfortunately that design to the stadium wasn't introduced until the next season of gimmicks.

Speechless
Have you guys ever wrapped phantom Orion (or any other beyblade) in cling wrap? Just a thought.
(May. 06, 2020  8:30 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Have you guys ever wrapped phantom Orion (or any other beyblade) in cling wrap? Just a thought.

If you mean just wrapping it, then no, but it could work for transporting them I guess. Someone should try BATTLING Beyblades covered in cling wrap. It has a lot of friction, so I would expect high recoil.
A gibberish beyblade would a weird one that TT would make.

made by people that speak gibberish, it would be a balance type with gibberish names, which has a hidden meaning.
I don't know if you guys have noticed this or maybe it is just me but the poison base seems to neutralize super Hyperion's attacks. (PH.St.Om vs SHy.Xc 1A).
Why is Flame Sagittario so expensive on Beyandbrick.com? I am 99.99% sure the beys listed as Takara Tomy are real there. Is it just in high demand so they raised the price? There were no actually review on the bey though. I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for this. If it is really worth like $15 could someone send a link. Well, here is the Beysandbricks link for investigating: https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-fl...ade-bb-35/
(May. 07, 2020  8:27 PM)raykon08 Wrote: Why is Flame Sagittario so expensive on Beyandbrick.com? I am 99.99% sure the beys listed as Takara Tomy are real there. Is it just in high demand so they raised the price? There were no actually review on the bey though. I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for this. If it is really worth like $15 could someone send a link. Well, here is the Beysandbricks link for investigating: https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-fl...ade-bb-35/

I've purchased from beysandbricks multiple times, each time I've gotten tracking and authentic TT products
(May. 06, 2020  6:21 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: L-Drago Guardian 00Vortex Bullet

I don't see why it would have bullet seeing as the gimmick of bullet is the detachable tip. Instead, I was thinking of orbit metal since it comes with Metal Ball for the performance tip.
I Would like Big Bang Pegasis, Phantom Orion, and L Drago Destroy. My Combo for a Big Bang is
Big Bang Pegasus 0 Glaive Ultimate Reboot or the ‘ varient , or maybe they can make a Final Drive for it.
Phantom Orion 0 Bearing
L Drago Destroy Generate
I missed the whole MFB era in beyblade but have been enjoying the burst remakes. I bought the MFB remake anniversary set & it’s fantastic. Just looking at some of the other MFB beys I think Meteo L-Drago would be an awesome bey to remake. Looks great and I think it could actually be made to be competitive (if they don’t oof the teeth again).
Diabolo Nemesis remake would be cool.
Diabolo Nemesis Sting/00B Tr would be my pick for it.
Phantom Orion outer (painted purple) bearing. Though Orion would have to have fairly strong teeth.
I would love to see these Characters MFB Remakes from the Manga:

Metal Masters:
Gingka Hagane & Galaxy Pegasis (Disk) FastDash (*Fast is R2F Remake)
Masamune Kadoya Ray Unicorno Outer UniteDash (*Outer is painted black)
Xiao Xin & Rock Zurafa Zenith MassiveDash (*Jerk would fit better, but it's too light)
Xi Yun Li & Thermal Lacerta Hurricane ZephyrDash
Julius Caesar & Gravity Perseus Vanguard Atomic
Wales/Sophie & Grand Ketos 00Wall/Flow BiteDash (*BlueCetus=Wall / WhiteCetus=Flow)
Argo Garcia & Ray Gil 12 HunterDash
Ian Garcia & Tornado Herculeo Hurricane AccelDash
Damian Heart & Hell Kerbecs Flip Rise (*Flip is BD145 Burst Ver.)
Zeo Abyss & Flame Byxis Wheel Tall (*Tall is 230WD Burst Ver.)
Jack & Killer Beafowl 13Turn XtendPlus (*was not from the Manga iirc, but still a fantastic Character)
Toby & Basalt Horogium 1DashHit Octa
Ryuga & Meteo L-Drago (Disk) SpiralDash

Metal Fight 4D:
Gingka Hagane & BigBang Pegasis (Disk) UltimateRebootDash
RPG Gingka & Wing Pegasis (Disk) AssaultDash
Ryuga & L-Drago Destroy GenerateDash
RPG Ryuga & L-Drago Guardian 7Wall OrbitMetal
Kyoya Tategami & Fang Leone 0Lift Rise
Chris & Phantom Orion 00Expand Bearing
Kenta Yumiya & Flash Sagittario Wheel Tall (*Tall is 230WD Burst Ver.)
ActuallyNotDead Ryuga & L-Drago Destroy Gold Armored Ver. (Disk) JoltDash
Ryuto & Omega Dragonis Outer Volcanic Dash (*Outer=Omega, Vl'=uncontrollable speed)
Yuki Mizusawa & Mercury Anubis 11/00 VariableDash (*Before Awakening 11 / After Awakening 00)
Aguma & Scythe Kronos Hurricane Gyro
King & Variares Blitz ZetaDash
Tithi & Death Quetzalcoatl 10Wall DimensionDash
Dynamis & Jade Jupiter Around KeepDash
Blitz Unicorno Blitz HunterDash
Rago & Prototype Nemesis Infinite(/Mugen)
Johannes & Beat Lynx Sting TowerDash
Herschel & Duo Uranus Convert Tall (*Tall is 230WD Burst Ver.)
Cycnus & Kreis Cygnus 0Proof Low
Pluto & Fusion Hades Vanguard AtomicMetal
Rago & Diablo Nemesis 00 TrickDash

~ Zera (TurboLibra14)
Does anyone know any quick ways to awaken evolution and variable drivers and if so can you tell me.