Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Apr. 17, 2020  9:29 AM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Now I have my glide ragnaruk and dont know how to get the chassis off.

Can someone describe in 2 sentences what to do? Turn and pull? I forgot how I put it on...

If you can see the four metal strips on Glide Ring, push two of the opposing strips to push the Chassis out. Or use your nails to pry it off by inserting your nails in-between the Ring and Chassis.
I tried to push the metal strips down, but there is not enough space for my fingertip. Between layer and chip are only 7-8 millimeters. It really hurts pushing there. But the chassis won't move.

Variant 2 finally worked. I had to insert 3 fingertips between layer and chassis and rip it off with lots of force. Thank you.
I drew up the designs of the remaining nine Bakuten Shoot Burst Beys in Hasbro Vers:

[Image: latest?cb=20200418031811]

[Image: latest?cb=20200418031955]
Hasbro Burst Vers of Wolborg, Dragoon V, Dranzer V, Draciel V, Driger V, & Strata Dragoon V

[Image: latest?cb=20200418031830]
Hasbro Burst Ver of Draciel F, Driger F, and Strata Dragoon S

[Image: latest?cb=20200418031143]
Hasbro Ver of Burst Driger F: Driger Fang 0 Xtend-S

[Image: latest?cb=20200418031225]
Hasbro Ver of Burst Draciel F: Draciel Fortress pt 1 - Energy Layer

[Image: latest?cb=20200418031245]
Hasbro Ver of Burst Draciel F: Draciel Fortress pt 2 - 10 Forge Disc & Liner-S Preformance Tip

[Image: latest?cb=20200418032306]
Hasbro Ver of Burst Wolborg: Wolborg 8 Bearing

[Image: latest?cb=20200418032406]
Hasbro Ver of Burst Dragoon V: Dragoon Victory Sting Evolution

[Image: latest?cb=20200418032422]
Hasbro ver of Burst Dranzer V: Dranzer Volcano Hurricane Dimension-S

[Image: latest?cb=20200418032439]
Hasbro ver of Burst Driger V: Driger Vulcan 10 Weight

[Image: latest?cb=20200418032501]
Hasbro ver of Burst Draciel V: Draciel Viper Around Orbit

[Image: latest?cb=20200418031205]
Hasbro Ver of Burst Strata Dragoon S: Strata Dragoon Spike Around Hunter

[Image: latest?cb=20200418032519]
Hasbro ver of Burst Strata Dragoon V: Strata Dragoon Vurst 10 Expand Iron

Tell me, what you guys thought & think about my designs on these beys in Hasbro Versions.
That is some intense geometrical shaping there. I love it.
Is sparking chips compatible with layer bases gt
(Apr. 20, 2020  5:45 PM)Breakerz Wrote: Is sparking chips compatible with layer bases gt

No they're not.
I remember going to a Walmart to see a whole section of Spryzen S4's. This was when wave 2 of rise beys came out.
I was just pondering this but does anyone know how perfect phoenix got its name? (because it is not in the anime etc)
(Apr. 21, 2020  9:05 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: I was just pondering this but does anyone know how perfect phoenix got its name? (because it is not in the anime etc)

Perfect Phoenix got that name because of how perfect it is compare to the other combination of Phoenix
(Apr. 21, 2020  9:05 AM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: I was just pondering this but does anyone know how perfect phoenix got its name? (because it is not in the anime etc)
It is the name that the master bladers referred to it by when dead Phoenix was introduced. I believe this name is also used on the box of dead Phoenix which depicts perfect Phoenix as well as the Coro Coro comics.
On this day 3 years ago, I started playing Beyblade! A lot has happened since then such as becoming an organizer, making top 8 in a tournament (4th Place), and more!
Nitrogenic This thread is Beyblade Random Thoughts, not the General Discussion forum's Random Thoughts thread! If you keep posting off-topic spam, you will earn Even More warning percentage, and a tempban!
(Apr. 22, 2020  11:06 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: On this day 3 years ago, I started playing Beyblade! A lot has happened since then such as becoming an organizer, making top 8 in a tournament (4th Place), and more!

Wow! Cool, Impressive!
I had a dream last night that there was a Beyblade Burst Sparking Phoenix. I can barely remember what it looked like, but it’s color scheme was mainly black and red like Dead Phoenix.
(Apr. 23, 2020  4:29 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I had a dream last night that there was a Beyblade Burst Sparking Phoenix. I can barely remember what it looked like, but it’s color scheme was mainly black and red like Dead Phoenix.

Incorporating the Armor flying off gimmick might be too problematic both design-wise and practicality-wise, considering the poor durability aspect that TT has provided for Glide and Curse Rings so far imo. It'd be dope to have, but a Sparking Hades might be easier and more probable in case they do carry the heavy-Bey gimmick aspect over to SuperKing.
TT missed an opportunity to call the next Fafnir "Spin Fafnir".

Because that's the only thing it does.
(Apr. 23, 2020  9:23 PM)peek Wrote: TT missed an opportunity to call the next Fafnir "Spin Fafnir".

Because that's the only thing it does.

If they named it after the one thing it does, it'd be called "Burst Loss Fafnir".
Tornado Wyvern Hurricane Universe would be slightly annoying to assemble or disassemble
(Apr. 25, 2020  6:51 AM)eigerblade Wrote: Tornado Wyvern Hurricane Universe would be slightly annoying to assemble or disassemble

And I was about comment on that after seeing Leo Burst's video on assembling Curse Satan.
Has any one got a brave valkyrie yet and if so can you tell me?
Brave Valkyrie you say the strongest attack type
why do hasbro beys after god series suck SO tremendously?
Not all though, they did decent exclusives, Zeus, the three turbo beys, hades and xcalius, Cosmic Kraken, etc...