Beyblade Random Thoughts

so in sparkling there should be a-lot of new bladers and a-lot of old ones. so post comments on what the gimmick would be on lets say a new fafnir or an evolution of judgement joker
I honestly don't know how you can upgrade Judgement other than increasing the size of the rubber blades and no more 50/50 gimmick. Maybe QUADRUPLE BLADES.
(Apr. 01, 2020  9:49 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I honestly don't know how you can upgrade Judgement other than increasing the size of the rubber blades and no more 50/50 gimmick. Maybe QUADRUPLE BLADES.

great idea
Spryzen would most definitely have left and right spin
honestly... idk if there is already a thread for this or not...
If there is an xcalibur it should definitely have a bigger sword

Maybe even with a FULL medal sword or something
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:30 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: If there is an xcalibur it should definitely have a bigger sword

true it should be like xcalibur x1 because that has a longer sword than the rest and it should also be like buster xcaliburs sword width and full metal or i could be two full metal swords on each side like cho-z achilles exept more out
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:32 PM)heroalexander05 Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2020  10:30 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: If there is an xcalibur it should definitely have a bigger sword

true it should be like xcalibur x1 because that has a longer sword than the rest and it should also be like buster xcaliburs sword width

Maybe
This should either be in an existing sparking thread or in Beyblade Random Thoughts. I'm moving this thread into Beyblade Random Thoughts.

heroalexander05 Tread Carefully. If you keep making redundant threads, you will earn warning percentage. You're close to it now. Think before you post.
Imagine a Spriggan Jr.

it will be called starm spriggo.
Okay i know this is random but in the ed of bbs they foreshadow the released pattern are valt,rantaro,sisco,free,lui,shu,aiga,and drum the first five seems kinda odd that valt should have been second but remember that valt is the first protagonist so it will be swich to be first rather than rantaro For the rest is fafnir on may longinus on june spriggan on july aiga and ranjiro on August and finally drum on September for the rest is a mystery but this is just a theory so take it as a grain of salt
1A= 1 attack
1D= 1 defense
1S= 1 stamina
1B= 1 balance
🤔🤔🤔
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:15 PM)Tommykats Wrote: 1A= 1 attack
1D= 1 defense
1S= 1 stamina
1B= 1 balance
🤔🤔🤔
2A = 2 attack
2D = 2 Defense 
Etc
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:51 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:15 PM)Tommykats Wrote: 1A= 1 attack
1D= 1 defense
1S= 1 stamina
1B= 1 balance
🤔🤔🤔
2A = 2 attack
2D = 2 Defense 
Etc

The new Valkyrie will have 2A and the new Satan will have 1D
Obviously, it is correspondent to the type and in order of release
(Apr. 03, 2020  9:06 PM)GeneriCringe Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  8:51 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: 2A = 2 attack
2D = 2 Defense 
Etc

The new Valkyrie will have 2A and the new Satan will have 1D

No really.
Hyperion is now my favorite beyblade!
(Apr. 03, 2020  11:08 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hyperion is now my favorite beyblade!

In terms of how it looks or it’s combo etc?
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:01 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  11:08 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Hyperion is now my favorite beyblade!

In terms of how it looks or it’s combo etc?

Looks lol.
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:01 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: In terms of how it looks or it’s combo etc?

Looks lol.

Kk I personally really like the look of Helios but the exceed driver on hyperion is just the best
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:37 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: Looks lol.

Kk I personally really like the look of Helios but the exceed driver on hyperion is just the best

ignore this replied to the wrong person

(Apr. 04, 2020  7:21 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2020  7:01 PM)MasterOfTheSky Wrote: In terms of how it looks or it’s combo etc?

Looks lol.

both look good, but hyperion is also the better bey. I prefer Hyperion over Helios tbh.
people who stuck through mfb and the hiatus till burst and still blade now, what was the hiatus like? how inactive was it, did a lot of people leave? I'm just curious, but Im gonna stick through the hiatus after burst no matter what. Beyblade is basically my life at this point and I've been blading for as long as I can remember, so it wouldn't make sense to stop now.
(Apr. 07, 2020  1:20 AM)snoc Wrote: people who stuck through mfb and the hiatus till burst and still blade now, what was the hiatus like? how inactive was it, did a lot of people leave? I'm just curious, but Im gonna stick through the hiatus after burst no matter what. Beyblade is basically my life at this point and I've been blading for as long as I can remember, so it wouldn't make sense to stop now.

It was kinda just quiet during that period, even when burst was first released in Japan. Things didn't become big again until the US Release right around the WBO unbanned Odin.
Both are really good parts. Honestly either one would be great on a bey. But if we're talking about which weighs more I think 00 would win that
can anyone tell me how i make destroy super aggressive?