Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Mar. 08, 2020  11:05 PM)Nik P. Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2020  11:01 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I like how in the anime protagonist beyblades get slapped but come back without a flinch

You mean antagonist?
Did you not see drum vs Arthur rematch
Is there a Knockout Odin combo discussion thread? Cuz I got a combo I wanna test...
What would Sparking Spriggan need to top Lord and Cho-Z? Obviously the teeth and burst stoppers, but what else does it need?
(Mar. 14, 2020  9:18 PM)peek Wrote: What would Sparking Spriggan need to top Lord and Cho-Z? Obviously the teeth and burst stoppers, but what else does it need?

Rubber, and definitely more metal.
(Mar. 14, 2020  9:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  9:18 PM)peek Wrote: What would Sparking Spriggan need to top Lord and Cho-Z? Obviously the teeth and burst stoppers, but what else does it need?

Rubber, and definitely more metal.

It needs to be nerfed, Lord is already invincible.
(Mar. 14, 2020  9:35 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  9:22 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Rubber, and definitely more metal.

It needs to be nerfed, Lord is already invincible.

Lord has counters. You wouldn’t want a Spriggan nerfed because then it wouldn’t be very good.
(Mar. 14, 2020  9:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  9:35 PM)g2_ Wrote: It needs to be nerfed, Lord is already invincible.

Lord has counters. You wouldn’t want a Spriggan nerfed because then it wouldn’t be very good.
How can you counter lord? Hell, how can you even burst Lord?
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  9:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Lord has counters. You wouldn’t want a Spriggan nerfed because then it wouldn’t be very good.

Try judgement joker zenith xtend+
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:15 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  9:59 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Lord has counters. You wouldn’t want a Spriggan nerfed because then it wouldn’t be very good.

Master in left spin on atomic can outspin it if it’s on Xtend+. Also judgement can KO it.
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:15 PM)g2_ Wrote: How can you counter lord? Hell, how can you even burst Lord?

Master in left spin on atomic can outspin it if it’s on Xtend+. Also judgement can KO it.
And how can you burst it?
(Mar. 14, 2020  11:07 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  10:46 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Master in left spin on atomic can outspin it if it’s on Xtend+. Also judgement can KO it.
And how can you burst it?

You don’t need to. If you can outspin it or KO it, you can beat it.
What if Zwei Longinus came with Ds’ instead of Sp’?
(Mar. 14, 2020  11:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  11:07 PM)g2_ Wrote: And how can you burst it?

You don’t need to. If you can outspin it or KO it, you can beat it.
And what stops me from using right spin Lord against Master, or left spin Lord against Judgment?
(Mar. 15, 2020  12:59 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2020  11:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You don’t need to. If you can outspin it or KO it, you can beat it.
And what stops me from using right spin Lord against Master, or left spin Lord against Judgment?

Judgement can still beat Lord in Left spin. It doesn’t have to be in right to defeat it, and most people use Lord in Left spin, and since WBO tournaments only allow you to change a dual spin layer in between matches, You wouldn’t be able to change the spin direction during a match.
Does anybody know if we buy Beyblades online are corona virus Attach itself when shipping or does it doesn't matter because of the shipping thing plz give me an advice at this
(Mar. 15, 2020  7:45 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Does anybody know if we buy Beyblades online are corona virus Attach itself when shipping or does it doesn't matter because of the shipping thing plz give me an advice at this

The virus is spread via fluid and skin-to-skin contact. It will not survive on non-bionic/living surfaces like boxes/crates/plastics etc for more than a few minutes (as shipping takes days to months prior to receiving). So no. You can't get coronavirus even if the seller with the virus sneezed/salivated on the packaging, unless the courier has the said virus and you touched his/her body/skin upon receiving your package/s.
(Mar. 15, 2020  7:54 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2020  7:45 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Does anybody know if we buy Beyblades online are corona virus Attach itself when shipping or does it doesn't matter because of the shipping thing plz give me an advice at this

The virus is spread via fluid and skin-to-skin contact. It will not survive on non-bionic/living surfaces like boxes/crates/plastics etc for more than a few minutes (as shipping takes days to months prior to receiving). So no. You can't get coronavirus even if the seller with the virus sneezed/salivated on the packaging, unless the courier has the said virus and you touched his/her body/skin upon receiving your package/s.
Oh okay thanks for the advice I really appreciate it
(Off topic) I want an MFB random booster, just filled with mfb remakes, or combos from original MFB random boosters, replicated in burst
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:15 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: (Off topic) I want an MFB random booster, just filled with mfb remakes, or combos from original MFB random boosters, replicated in burst

This would be something in filler space like Random Booster 19 if it ever happens.
(Mar. 16, 2020  4:15 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: (Off topic) I  want an MFB random booster, just filled with mfb remakes, or combos from original MFB random boosters, replicated in burst

I have moved your off topic Beyblade random thought into the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread. Maybe just post there next time.
Feels bad when Walmart only has the rise stadiums. If hasbro adopts a sparking gimmick, would there be a normal stadium again?
(Mar. 16, 2020  9:08 PM)peek Wrote: Feels bad when Walmart only has the rise stadiums. If hasbro adopts a sparking gimmick, would there be a normal stadium again?

they would still have rise stadiums, but mostly normal ones unless the anime makes another gimmick stadium.
Why do hasbro burst stadiums have part of the center lifted up? I don't get it; stamina and defense beys are supposed to stay in the middle, so does hasbro want attack beys to have a chance or something?
(Mar. 16, 2020  9:59 PM)peek Wrote: Why do hasbro burst stadiums have part of the center lifted up? I don't get it; stamina and defense beys are supposed to stay in the middle, so does hasbro want attack beys to have a chance or something?

But even then, the bump just makes attack types lose stamina when they go in for the attack. meaning that the bump just doesn't help anyone at all.
(Mar. 16, 2020  10:21 PM)Shout Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2020  9:59 PM)peek Wrote: Why do hasbro burst stadiums have part of the center lifted up? I don't get it; stamina and defense beys are supposed to stay in the middle, so does hasbro want attack beys to have a chance or something?

But even then, the bump just makes attack types lose stamina when they go in for the attack. meaning that the bump just doesn't help anyone at all.

On some stadiums, the bump is raised a little then goes back down, effectively making a stadium in a stadium. This could help with KO resistance a little bit because you would need to hit the Defense/stamina type out of the inner stadium, which requires a little more force.