Beyblade Random Thoughts

I made a weird but powerful combo a while back with my friend's parts. Twin Noctemis N3 13 Loop. It jumps extremely high when tilt-launched in the TT Standard Stadium partially because of its light weight and mostly because of Loop's rollers. It's really hard to Burst this combo and it has really good attack power when in Smash/Colossus Mode, but I definitely don't think it's viable in the full Burst Format.
Does anyone know if there is a .png anywhere of the Long Winder that's on its packaging? Something similar to the designs we currently use for the motifs on the Burst bits?
[Image: amaterios-face.png] [Image: black-knight-valkyrie-face.png] [Image: Odin-Bit.png]
(Apr. 15, 2019  11:41 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2019  1:17 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Is it just me, or is Spriggan Requiem's teeth strong enough to counter Iron's weak springlock?
I tested Spirggan Requiem 0.Cross Iron and it did well. Unfortunately, I kind of struggle to make it work in left spin for some reason.

Also, Unite is really versatile xD.

It could probably do so, but why would you ever do that when Spriggan Requiem is so round? It just doesn't have any real Attack power to make that work.

It's just a curiousity combo; I played around with Spriggan Requiem 4.Cross Iron, but it sucks in left spin, losing against my (decent) defensive combo Alter Chronos 0.Meteor Unite. I switched out the Iron to Destroy and it did better.

I at first thought Spriggan actually had attack potential xD
can someone tell me why slash valkyrie turns gold in the anime?
(Apr. 17, 2019  5:35 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: can someone tell me why slash valkyrie turns gold in the anime?

It shows the bond between Valt and Valkyrie
(Apr. 17, 2019  5:35 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: can someone tell me why slash valkyrie turns gold in the anime?

It's supposed to symbolize the true power of Beys in the anime. This power is what inspires Drum Koryu and Delta Akane to start their journey. Their ultimate goal is to replicate the power level that Valt reached that allowed Valkyrie to activate the golden aura.
For me the best valkyrie is Cho Z or Slash, prob Cho z but I’m going it buying another slash valkyrie because my friend who just started Beyblades wanted a beyblade so I gave him slash valkyrie, but I’m buying another one. I mean winning valkyrie isn’t bad with competitive combo but definitly Cho z or slash
Hey I've been testing my combos and the 2 that stand out were: cho z spriggan 0 proof bearing ( left ) and hS 10P ds'./bearing ( I only have one proof frame so i didn't test them against each other ) Can you pls recommend any changes?

(Apr. 14, 2019  2:14 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: who here thinks there will be another valkyrie evolution

Me
i know i have been asking a lot of questions but can someone tell me what upper attack is?
(Apr. 18, 2019  5:40 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i know i have been asking a lot of questions but can someone tell me what upper attack is?

Its where an attack type’s contact points are sloped to push the enemy bey upwards upon contact.
(Apr. 18, 2019  5:40 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: i know i have been asking a lot of questions but can someone tell me what upper attack is?

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...per_Attack
man which is the most expensive bey in plastic generation and metal series
(Apr. 19, 2019  3:08 PM)The Lord Zeus Wrote: man which is the most expensive bey in plastic generation and metal series

dragoon msuv i think
(Apr. 19, 2019  3:08 PM)The Lord Zeus Wrote: man which is the most expensive bey in plastic generation and metal series

Plastic will be Posiedon or Appolon
HMS will be SGMS (king) 
MFB- I Don't Know TBH,  TT Blitz Unicorno or duo Uranus
In plastic gen it is shining god ms
In metal fight my guess (for normal release) is Jade Jupiter
I'm curious as to how tight the Power driver should feel. I just got SV and it almost feels like a slightly weaker ' driver spring, which is odd. I've never seen anything indicating that the spring is tighter without activating the gimmick, but my Power driver feels tighter than normal springs even when the gimmick is not utilized to increase spring tension.

Any thoughts?
(Apr. 19, 2019  5:16 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm curious as to how tight the Power driver should feel. I just got SV and it almost feels like a slightly weaker ' driver spring, which is odd. I've never seen anything indicating that the spring is tighter without activating the gimmick, but my Power driver feels tighter than normal springs even when the gimmick is not utilized to increase spring tension.

Any thoughts?

It is super strong spring. I've never owned a dash driver, so I cannot really compare the tightness between the two.
(Apr. 19, 2019  5:36 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  5:16 PM)Dragunix Wrote: I'm curious as to how tight the Power driver should feel. I just got SV and it almost feels like a slightly weaker ' driver spring, which is odd. I've never seen anything indicating that the spring is tighter without activating the gimmick, but my Power driver feels tighter than normal springs even when the gimmick is not utilized to increase spring tension.

Any thoughts?

It is super strong spring. I've never owned a dash driver, so I cannot really compare the tightness between the two.

It's definitely a little stronger than a normal spring just by pushing down the white cap piece, but it's nowhere near as strong as a ' driver spring even when fully compressed.

Like, first ' driver I had was Xtreme', and I couldn't even remove it from Shadow Amaterios without twisting it stupidly hard. Barely managed on pulling it off. This ain't that good.
guys imagine a bearing' driver. Do you know how broken that will be
(Apr. 19, 2019  10:48 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  5:36 PM)BeyCrafter Wrote: It is super strong spring. I've never owned a dash driver, so I cannot really compare the tightness between the two.

It's definitely a little stronger than a normal spring just by pushing down the white cap piece, but it's nowhere near as strong as a ' driver spring even when fully compressed.

Like, first ' driver I had was Xtreme', and I couldn't even remove it from Shadow Amaterios without twisting it stupidly hard. Barely managed on pulling it off. This ain't that good.

I'd say Power is about 3/4 of a Dash Driver in terms of spring strength
(Apr. 20, 2019  1:45 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: is trans still good?

Really, I think Xtend+ has kinda kicked Trans down a bit. It's superior in a lot of ways, especially in terms of LAD power. I think Trans still has the better Attack mode since Xtend+ is rather hard to control in Attack mode due to its width, lack of banking pattern, and low Stamina, but Trans' Stamina mode is far weaker by a landslide.

Really, the issue is that I just don't see anything that could use Trans that's meta-worthy right now. Defense and Stamina layers like Hell Salamander, Archer Hercules, Cho-Z Spriggan, or any Phoenix need more LAD where Xtend+ excels in Stamina mode already. All-out attackers like Winning Valkyrie, Cho-Z Valkyrie, Cho-Z Achilles, and Slash Valkyrie would rather run far more aggressive drivers and likely can't make much use out of the Stamina mode.

Balance was always its niche anyways, especially Offensive Stamina/Balance layers like Dead Hades and Crash Ragnaruk. It'd probably be viable there, except their teeth are far too weak to use it without bursting too frequently. That's about all it'd fit on, and if a Trans' gets released really, really soon it might be usable for a while, but that's about all the hope there is for Trans in the current metagame.
(Apr. 20, 2019  1:45 AM)Hussainthetank Wrote: is trans still good?
It's very good 
Especially in attack mode
(Apr. 20, 2019  6:31 AM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: It's very good 
Especially in attack mode

On what exactly? Like, it used to be good, but I don't see a fit for it in the current meta. If you're seeing something I'm not, please correct me here.