Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Feb. 25, 2019  3:47 PM)Megacharizardx Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2019  2:34 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: By the way would Lui win or Shu now in Turbo ??? I think Lui will win though it will be a tough battle

Who is Lui???Shu is a glorified character,whom I know,but who is Lui???

Oh that guy who became so embarassed on losing to aiga that he didn't show his face to the beyblading world again

Kinda bad end for him,the best of the supreme four and big five

Well maybe he is doing some intense training or something, if we look technically Lui lost 3 battles while Shu lost 7 battles. That proves it then.
Is it just me whilst the cho z beys are beautiful they are getting worn out very quickly.

Cho z spriggan. This is one of the few beys with metal contact points i.e. the red part on the outside...which basically means it is quite prone to scratching or being scratched by other beyblades.

Cho z archiles. Part the silver sword is metal which is fine. Part of it is silver paint on red plastic. After a few plays you can see the silver fading to reveal the red underneath. I have seen this in all cho z archiles.
Here's what I don't know yet: does anyone know if the Gachi beys/layers/parts going to be battle-compatible with existing burst parts and beys? If not, about how long does it take a new generation of beyblade to get going to the point where there's any competitive differences between the beys?
The red part on cho z spriggan isn't metal
(Feb. 26, 2019  9:59 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Here's what I don't know yet: does anyone know if the Gachi beys/layers/parts going to be battle-compatible with existing burst parts and beys? If not, about how long does it take a new generation of beyblade to get going to the point where there's any competitive differences between the beys?

The promo pic where the new layer is covered in sand they had in CoroCoro had a disc under the pieces of the Layer, and the centerpiece part of the Layer they showed off in that recent CoroCoro showed off that the tooth mechanism and launcher connection points are functionally identical to all the previous Layers. There's really no doubt they'll be compatible with all the old launchers, Discs, Frames, and Drivers, haha.
(Feb. 26, 2019  11:01 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Alright, Rough Model is done. I did not had the time to make it Perfect.
[Image: 4hoSYvE.png]
[Image: xLvlcbg.png]
[Image: uBh4o7I.png]
[Image: O93h4dd.png]
For Reference ^^
[Image: huQPMaG.png]
[Image: JuhTjhr.png]
I made this for How Gachi Chip( name uncorfimed) works. And the layer just has new system, rest still compatible with Other discs and drivers
(Feb. 27, 2019  2:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  11:01 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Alright, Rough Model is done. I did not had the time to make it Perfect.
[Image: 4hoSYvE.png]
[Image: xLvlcbg.png]
[Image: uBh4o7I.png]
[Image: O93h4dd.png]
For Reference ^^
[Image: huQPMaG.png]
[Image: JuhTjhr.png]
I made this for How Gachi Chip( name uncorfimed) works. And the layer just has new system, rest still compatible with Other discs and drivers

That is awesome dude
Guys I think all of us are Beyblade lovers here that is why I have created a channel with my friend and I hope you like and subscribe
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypv6d4WPvzw&t=187s
Please watch and subscribe, I would be really grateful.
Which Cho-Z layer works best with the Hold driver?
What does Wombat use?
(Feb. 28, 2019  5:47 PM)Biggster Wrote: Which Cho-Z layer works best with the Hold driver?
What does Wombat use?

I would say Cho-Z Valkyrie if going for more attack you would be able to get good smash attack.
(Feb. 28, 2019  5:47 PM)Biggster Wrote: Which Cho-Z layer works best with the Hold driver?
What does Wombat use?

Beyblade Wiki Hold Article Wrote:Due to these factors, Hold does not perform well in Attack Combinations, but it performs best in Spin Equalization Combinations. The free spinning nature and tilting plate of Hold allows for excellent Spin Equalization potential while also granting the procession and Life After Death needed to win such matches.
One best Spin Equalization Layer in Cho-Z System is Geist Fafnir. Secondary is Cho-Z Spriggan (not sure).
Has anyone used theportal0 for buying beys
(Feb. 28, 2019  7:26 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Has anyone used theportal0 for buying beys

Wrong Thread/Forum but yes, they sell real TT beys and are reliable
(Feb. 28, 2019  7:28 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  7:26 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: Has anyone used theportal0 for buying beys

Wrong Thread/Forum but yes, they sell real TT beys and are reliable
How long does it take for them to reply
(Feb. 28, 2019  7:41 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2019  7:28 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Wrong Thread/Forum but yes, they sell real TT beys and are reliable
How long does it take for them to reply

Well Some people have lives so idk
Have the beylotto winners already been chosen yet?
Singapore G1 and National Championship tournaments are happening on the 19th of april to 21st of april and im really pumped!! i really cant wait man
[Image: kIjlePb.png?1] [Image: aVSLuPB.png?1]
After burst gt whenever they make a new beyblade saga why can they make it in the future like with some can of cyberic beyblade system and all the city are in the sky or in sector
Well can anyone post rbv15 images It has Storm Pegasis
(Feb. 20, 2019  9:26 AM)_shu_kurenai__ Wrote: don't y'all think that the beyblade burst chouzetsu should not come out in RAW version and straight away come out in eng sub like Dragon Ball Super (it comes out in eng sub first) bcuz what's really the use of a RAW version when the eng sub is still in japanese ok my point is that the english sub for bb chouzetsu should come out faster or they should just produce it with the eng sub *sigh so now i can't watch it bcuz i can't understand japanese and i get very frustrated when i can't understand exactly what a character is saying

It’s a Japanese tv show whether you like it or not. Their target audience is Japan and not America and so they are not going to release it with subtitles in a language that their target audience does not speak. Subtitles are created by fans and not Takara Tomy, and you don’t need to know exactly what they are saying to enjoy the show.
Dude whether you like it or not Takara Tomy has released promotional product confirming the new main character. No matter how “dumb” you think this is, they did do it and whining and protesting is not going to change it.
Dude this is getting out of hand. Takara Tomy has released actual promotional content for gt already that include the new main character. There is nothing weird about the cover of the Coro Coro magazine cover, their covers always look like that. And why would a Chinese counterfeit company want to release fake beyblade news? It wouldn’t make them any money.
(Mar. 02, 2019  6:34 PM)LegendSonu Wrote: Well can anyone post rbv15 images It has Storm Pegasis

Check the respective thread
(Feb. 25, 2019  2:34 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: By the way would Lui win or Shu now in Turbo ??? I think Lui will win though it will be a tough battle

Shu would demolish lui in turbo

(Feb. 26, 2019  9:59 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Here's what I don't know yet: does anyone know if the Gachi beys/layers/parts going to be battle-compatible with existing burst parts and beys? If not, about how long does it take a new generation of beyblade to get going to the point where there's any competitive differences between the beys?

I’m pretty sure gachi beys still use discs and drivers just like all the other burst beys cause cosmo valkyries combo is 11.Et
I was playing a game called Phoenix 2 today and a ship called Phoenix had an apex form called Phi...