Beyblade Random Thoughts

Dt20000 I feel ya man, mind sharing your drawing? I made one just a couple minutes ago:
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:31 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Dt20000 I feel ya man, mind sharing your drawing? I made one just a couple minutes ago:

Free de la Hoya and Giorno Giovanni (butchered spelling rip.) Beyblade burst and jojo's bizarre adventure golden wind. Amazing
(Nov. 06, 2018  5:31 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Dt20000 I feel ya man, mind sharing your drawing? I made one just a couple minutes ago:

Yours was much better, and my four year old sister scribbled on it.
Has anyone noticed that every RBV prize from God series got a translucent red recolour? Red tW has that limited edition red recolour, mG and sR got them from RLC 8 and 9 respectively and now bK has it in RBV12.
Dajetsnake, when I meant beyblades in real life, that’s exactly what I meant. Props to you.
( also people must really like archer Hercules. ) I also just got hell salamander, and that thing bursts lost Longinus no problem.
(Nov. 08, 2018  5:07 AM)Comrade Rowan Wrote: Dajetsnake, when I meant beyblades in real life, that’s exactly what I meant. Props to you.
( also people must really like archer Hercules. ) I also just got hell salamander, and that thing bursts lost Longinus no problem.

Thats obious , L2 is from Dual layer system and hS is from Super Z system ( and is compititve ) , so hS is MUCH more stronger than L2 even in its Trash Combo ( with Operate )
Does anyone think that we may someday get a new Trident? I really want Toko to get a new bey.
Can any of the indian member s reply to this

My friend is selling
Kukulcan layer ,bump frame, eternal driver..
Fir 680 rupees

Is the price low or hugh fir the parts
(Nov. 09, 2018  1:39 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Can any of the indian member s reply to this

My friend is selling
Fir 680 rupees

See, I haven't interacted with rupees in well over 5 years, but converting that to USD it's ~$9, which is a steal. Beat Kukulcan ain't really that good anymore, but still welcome, but bump and eternal combined is mad good. So, imo buy it
(Nov. 09, 2018  1:43 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  1:39 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Can any of the indian member s reply to this

My friend is selling
Fir 680 rupees

See, I haven't interacted with rupees in well over 5 years, but converting that to USD it's ~$9, which is a steal. Beat Kukulcan ain't really that good anymore, but still welcome, but bump and eternal combined is mad good. So, imo buy it
Ok 
Thank u for your help
How do you guys think ' frames would work? Maybe with small pieces of metal in the layer?
I just realized that Cho-Z Spriggan could have been so much better with Unite' instead of Zeta'

Or maybe I'm wrong Tongue_out
(Nov. 09, 2018  2:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: How do you guys think ' frames would work? Maybe with small pieces of metal in the layer?

I think it would be like the 4d energy rings that have the metal powder in it. Either that or an improved shape.

Like turn' would not have the little pegs
Proof' would not have the tabs
Lift' would not scrape as bad
Bump' would be heavier
(Nov. 09, 2018  1:39 AM)Adam Walker Wrote: Can any of the indian member s reply to this

My friend is selling
Fir 680 rupees

It is an absolute steal considerin India's current situation.
My hatred of Hasbro products grows with every single release
(Nov. 09, 2018  3:20 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  2:57 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: How do you guys think ' frames would work? Maybe with small pieces of metal in the layer?

I think it would be like the 4d energy rings that have the metal powder in it. Either that or an improved shape.

Bump' would be heavier

I'd also be down to see POM on Proof' and rubber on Bump'...
(Nov. 09, 2018  4:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  3:20 PM)MWF Wrote: I think it would be like the 4d energy rings that have the metal powder in it. Either that or an improved shape.

Bump' would be heavier

I'd also be down to see POM on Proof' and rubber on Bump'...
That would be good, but considering the fact that there was no material change on the drivers, (excluding hunter' and xtreme') i guess metal pieces is our best bet, as cho z is metal.
(Nov. 09, 2018  4:58 PM)Mohith0412 Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2018  4:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I'd also be down to see POM on Proof' and rubber on Bump'...
That would be good, but considering the fact that there was no material change on the drivers, (excluding hunter' and xtreme') i guess metal pieces is our best bet, as cho z is metal.

Yeah, and I guess it's too early to upgrade Proof, Lift, and turn, anyway. I think the most deserving Cho-Z frame would be Dagger, since giving it metal pieces would actually make the gimmick work.
I was going through things to get rid of today when I found this treasure trove:

[Image: 2wsBd2u.jpg]

Any ideas what I should do with it all? I really doubt it'd sell on eBay. ?
(Nov. 10, 2018  1:07 AM)Angry Face Wrote: I was going through things to get rid of today when I found this treasure trove:

[Image: 2wsBd2u.jpg]

Any ideas what I should do with it all? I really doubt it'd sell on eBay. ?

Spray paint some gold, silver and bronze and make small trophies for a tournament?
I could honestly do with more Plastic Beyblade launchers, I'm down to be last one, and some MFB spares would be okay. Some of the tool recolours, especially the translucent ones are very very nice.
I heard somewhere that you can submit beyblade Ideas to either Hasbro or TT. Is this true, or is this just a joke?
(Nov. 11, 2018  2:36 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: I heard somewhere that you can submit beyblade Ideas to either Hasbro or TT. Is this true, or is this just a joke?

It's not true. The only time TT let fans submit ideas is for their contests, like the one that created Duo αeclipse.
So another offer came up from my friend

Can any Indian members reply to this or others...

Is

Nightmare Longinus layer,1 disk,glaive frame,bearing driver

Worth for 950 to 1050 rupees
(Nov. 11, 2018  4:13 PM)Adam Walker Wrote: So another offer came up from my friend

Can any Indian members reply to this or others...

Is

Nightmare Longinus layer,1 disk,glaive frame,bearing driver

Worth for 950 to 1050 rupees

Nopes for me.