Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 07, 2018  8:04 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
Would they make a super z version of poison serpant

Actually , They kind of have it ( i.e Hell Salamander !!!! )
what is a competitive price for a zero g lot which has 6 blades with some extra parts mildly used.

and a b-112 launcher launched 10 times.i counted it
I’m really confused RN. Why is the oA the same colour as on the Remoding set. Or it’s like a shade or two off.
(Sep. 08, 2018  2:44 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I’m really confused RN. Why is the oA the same colour as on the Remoding set. Or it’s like a shade or two off.

A shade or 2 off
(Sep. 08, 2018  5:55 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  8:04 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
Would they make a super z version of poison serpant

Actually , They kind of have it ( i.e Hell Salamander !!!! )

I was thinking about a cobra kind of a bey
(Sep. 08, 2018  2:44 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I’m really confused RN. Why is the oA the same colour as on the Remoding set. Or it’s like a shade or two off.
It's a shade off. The one in the RLC has a little different than the one in the Reshuffle set.
I am confused of it's Aegus or Egis and what is the abbreviation? oE or oA?
(Sep. 08, 2018  4:27 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
It's a shade off. The one in the RLC has a little different than the one in the Reshuffle set.
I am confused of it's Aegus or Egis and what is the abbreviation? oE or oA?

I'm pretty sure it's Aegis. I mean that's what's logical. And on the dictionary. And in Pokémon. And in my books. But TT might decide to switch things up like they made Valkrie a male and Spriggan some fiery beast instead of a Guardian of the Soil type of thing that it is.
Weird how people refuse to put A in front of Aeclipse to stand in for the alpha in it's name but then add in A for Egis despite being written as Egis and it's abbreviation being oE. ?

This isn't the first time TT have fudged the spelling of a name to get it to fit a lettering theme (Jinnius, Xcalibur), it's not that hard to get. Just spell it as Egis and move on.
(Sep. 08, 2018  4:32 PM)ThePheonix Wrote: I'm pretty sure it's Aegis. I mean that's what's logical. And on the dictionary. And in Pokémon. And in my books. But TT might decide to switch things up like they made Valkrie a male and Spriggan some fiery beast instead of a Guardian of the Soil type of thing that it is.

At least they didn't made Valkyrie from COC ( Clash of Clans ) !!!
(Sep. 08, 2018  3:27 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  5:55 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Actually , They kind of have it ( i.e Hell Salamander !!!! )

I was thinking about a cobra kind of a bey

The ONLY bey that resembles a cobra ( or Even a SNAKE ) is Quill Quetzalcoatl !!
[Image: bzbr7.jpg]
this reminds me of- Hasbro wind up launcher, and it seems they are doing it again.
(Sep. 08, 2018  5:02 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: bzbr7.jpg]
this reminds me of- Hasbro wind up launcher, and it seems they are doing it again.

And what is that 'RED' thing on the front ? ( Seems like a 'dhakan' or ' Bottle Cap' from India !!!! )
(Sep. 08, 2018  5:06 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:

And what is that 'RED' thing on the front ? ( Seems like a 'dhakan' or ' Bottle Cap' from India !!!! )

A cap similar to the cap on the BeyLauncher LR from Metal Fight, to separate the two spin directions.
(Sep. 08, 2018  4:56 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  3:27 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I was thinking about a cobra kind of a bey

The ONLY bey that resembles a cobra ( or Even a SNAKE ) is Quill Quetzalcoatl !!

Ok
(Sep. 08, 2018  4:56 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  3:27 PM)abidjkhan7 Wrote: I was thinking about a cobra kind of a bey

Evileye,Quetzalcoatl,Kukulcan,Jormungand,etc...
I'm bored and want to express my opinions on this. Even if they're most unlikely to happen, these are beyblades I would love a Cho Z (Longinus, the season) upgrade for:

Runners Up:
Spriggan
That's right, Spriggan is only a runners up for me. Now, the idea of a Spriggan getting a Cho Z treatment sounds great, having metal axes is just an idea that has to happen, it's like metal chains or a metal sword, you can't not do the idea. Now the reason why it's low is because Spriggan itself already has something powerful and advanced like Sr, and if they were to make a new Spriggan, I honestly would prefer they went the lS direction rather than the Sr one, we need some more strong attack layers and not a metal version of... that. That and the amount of times people demand for Cho Z Spriggan does get a bit annoying.

5. Satan/Chronos
I put both at number 5 because I can't actually decide which one is more important, and while I prefer kS over aC, I cannot deny that having one over the other would feel right, both were main characters in God and deserve an upgrade. Heck, Sisco appeared in the Cho Z series too and held his own against Valt. A metal roller idea or a metal weight distribution mode change, especially the latter sound great, possibly useless but great. Honestly, there's not much one could do on Satan besides either make the roller metal, or have the rollers attached to sections that can be pushed back to increase the effectiveness of the roller gimmick but we got enough bound gimmicks already.

4. Zeus
Okay, the idea of a metal ball gimmick on a metal beyblade might sound redundant, but I would still love it nonetheless. Especially if it went the Jade wheel route and had metal balls placed equally around the layer, maybe larger metal balls too, or six of them. Actually maybe 8 if we want a solar system reference. If it had metal on where the gold part was in Galaxy Zeus that would look great! Zac was a spin emperor who somehow got pushed to the wayside, we need him back, or maybe someone who follows in his footsteps maybe?

3. Deathscyther
It's obvious that Deathscyther needs another upgrade, after the disappointment that was Killer Deathscyther, I feel like it should at least go out with a beyblade that is usable. Killer Deathscyther looks okay but I feel like a metal scythe would look nicer. Again, it's like metal axe, metal chains or metal swords for the layer, if the idea isn't done then it's just a completely missed opportunity, plus the idea of a metal double strike sounds cool, and in the show pretty deadly. Daina should also make a return from the show, or at the very least, his brother. Yeah his name doesn't begin with D, but a nickname would be alright.

2. Trident
This is more for the reasons of the show, as Tokonatsu has a much larger role in the series than he did for the others. He actually has a unique beyblade this time too. Trident itself is a cool beyblade but also has an interesting, if REALLY poorly executed god ability. What I think is that the god ability should be looser, maybe a thinner less stiff rubber or a spring. It would suck that it would be another bound type gimmick again and it would be similar to gV but still, the idea sounds cool. Maybe three springs rather than one?

1. Wyvern
I'm sure this came as no surprise. Now don't get me wrong, Tornado Wyvern is a fantastic beyblade and a brilliant way to upgrade Wyvern. However, I think one more would be great, because Wyvern needs to come back one more time as it's appearance in the show hasn't had the best track record. A Wyvern with metal spines would look cool, maybe have a bit of metal for the free spin gimmick but at the same time, that would just anchor the gimmick. So maybe have the free spinning blade be rounded slightly. An Atomic upgrade would be cool but what else could they do with it? Until then Yard would be a good idea for it, maybe a free spinning ring Yard? I just think Wyvern deserves one more also because it was owned by an important character back in the first season as well as the single layer manga, like Zac he just sort of got pushed into the wayside. I also think Wakiya feels a bit incomplete, after how the God series almost completely disregarded his rivalry against Shu, I'd love to see him try become the number 1 blader too, that was usually what Wakiya was all about too.
To be honest, when I looked at it for the first time I thought it could be a gun launcher. But no.. 
To me it looks like a MFB and Burst mixed launcher. 
That grip looks good though.
(Sep. 08, 2018  12:27 PM)Battleburst Wrote: what is a competitive price for a zero g lot which has 6 blades with some extra parts mildly used.

Anybody
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:55 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 08, 2018  12:27 PM)Battleburst Wrote: what is a competitive price for a zero g lot which has 6 blades with some extra parts mildly used.

Anybody

Dont use owp. I dont know, but if no one asks a question this should be seen.
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:55 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

Anybody

₹2500/$40 should be fine for Zero g beys. B-122, will be about ₹300/4$, at price I get long winders. Also b 112 has material defect, they break easily
(Sep. 09, 2018  9:29 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 09, 2018  4:55 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Anybody

₹2500/$40 should be fine for Zero g beys. B-122, will be about ₹300/4$, at price I get long winders. Also b 112 has material defect, they break easily

It basically new,I feel at least 7 dollars,also you get long winders form f2,by the way,you have a awesome collection
Anyone noticed how many times TT has relied on springs for these Burst layer gimmicks? There's God Valkyrie, Deep Chaos, Hazard Kerbeus, Geist Fafnir, even ignoring the bound gimmicks, we have Orichalcum, Shadow Orichalcum, Shelter Regulus, Vise Leopard and Archer Hercules. If we're counting drivers there's Reboot, Ultimate Reboot, Nothing, Absorb, Tower and Xtend. Not counting the springs that are on the top of the drivers. Just thought that was interesting to note.

Honestly I'm surprised Buster Xcalibur didn't have one either.
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:30 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: [Image: 21dkakz.jpg]
The king is here
Hey Phoenix8Nt, where did you get this? This is Not the actual Free in the anime. I think the source misguided you.
(Sep. 10, 2018  11:03 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  2:30 AM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: [Image: 21dkakz.jpg]
The king is here
Hey Phoenix8Nt, where did you get this? This is Not the actual Free in the anime. I think the source misguided you.

I think he got this from :Hbro Jun&Sun ( Just search YT for this Channel )