Beyblade Random Thoughts

(Sep. 04, 2018  12:24 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: [Image: 27xhsom.jpg]

Namaste india !!!
Great! You were in India!? Where exactly? 
And, if you don't mind Phoenix8Nt, can you please write your WBO user name on a piece of paper and place it next to the beyblades and then share a pic with that? 
I hope you don't mind. It's just that, I have seen a lot of arguments around this.
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Namaste india !!!
And, if you don't mind Phoenix8Nt, can you please write your WBO user name on a piece of paper and place it next to the beyblades and then share a pic with that? 
I hope you don't mind. It's just that, I have seen a lot of arguments around this.

Yeah..no prob...
Ill post it here asap
I was at mumbai,delhi

(Sep. 04, 2018  3:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Namaste india !!!

Yeah..no prob...
Ill post it here asap
I was at mumbai,delhi

Adarsh Abhinav knows abt it
I asked him where i can buy em
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:23 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  3:47 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Great! You were in India!? Where exactly? 

Yeah..no prob...
Ill post it here asap
I was at mumbai,delhi
You should have let some of us know!!! We would have loved to meet you and maybe have a couple of battles!!
Please don't take it personally, I trust you. But as said, sometimes it turns into an argument.
Wait, hold up. I thought that picture was a photoshop. Are you telling me that's Free's actual design for Cho-Z?
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:30 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Wait, hold up. I thought that picture was a photoshop. Are you telling me that's Free's actual design for Cho-Z?

Were you meant to post this on the Geist Fafnir thread?
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:30 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Wait, hold up. I thought that picture was a photoshop. Are you telling me that's Free's actual design for Cho-Z?
Haha! That actually is Free! 
He is cool!
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:24 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:23 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Yeah..no prob...
Ill post it here asap
I was at mumbai,delhi
You should have let some of us know!!! We would have loved to meet you and maybe have a couple of battles!!
Please don't take it personally, I trust you. But as said, sometimes it turns into an argument.

Yup,we would love to do so

(Sep. 04, 2018  4:32 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

(Sep. 04, 2018  4:32 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
Haha! That actually is Free! 
He is cool!

Oh,that is free,so no more only sleeveless shirt.nice.still asking.is this official
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:32 PM)Jinbee Wrote:

Nah, look up at those posts of Free
Ill post it here asap
I was at mumbai,delhi

Nah..dont think deep to it..
Ill let u know next time

Ill post it here asap
I was at mumbai,delhi

(Sep. 04, 2018  4:34 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:24 PM)Suhasini Wrote: You should have let some of us know!!! We would have loved to meet you and maybe have a couple of battles!!

Ill let u know next time

(Sep. 04, 2018  4:24 PM)Suhasini Wrote: You should have let some of us know!!! We would have loved to meet you and maybe have a couple of battles!!

Ill let u know next time

That triple post.lol.......
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:37 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2018  4:34 PM)Phoenix8Nt Wrote: Nah..dont think deep to it..
Ill let u know next time

Ill let u know next time

That triple post.lol.......
Lol ...phone error
Had some fun with Hn' today. Battled Crash Ragnaruk 0B. Hn'. with level chip against stock rP with level chip. Although it was outspun by rP most of the time it only lost 1 click if any. It bursted rP without armor once. It bursted it with armor, but it was a double burst (but rP bursted first). It was also able to outspin rP once as well
am I te only one who's getting tired of Spriggan because of the people that try to put it in EVERY SINGLE RELEASE???

for exemple: IN JUST THIS YEAR,we've already got people saying THREE different fake "New Spriggan" names: "Thunder Spriggan","RenderSpriggan" and "Spriggan Fireblaze"

also,when that "new releases sheet" in CoroCoro,that one with the sillhouettes came out,people were Speculating Spriggan in THREE RELEASES ALREADY!! (the "Heavy Balance Type" (confirmed to be Dead Hades),CZ-2 and CZ-3)

i'm just...starting to hate Shu and the Spriggan line because of these crazy fanboys/girls...
I wonder if any madman would put a ‘ Driver Spring into Bearing
@[Grey Bey] admittedly that is pretty annoying, and giving baseless guesses of something being a Cho Z Spriggan without any sources or reasoning just feels like people trying to convince themselves that Spriggan will still exist.

I don't mind if there are some things in unknown new releases that shows signs or things that feel like Spriggan will be it, but the fake information about it is annoying.

(Sep. 04, 2018  6:21 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: I wonder if any madman would put a ‘ Driver Spring into Bearing

Eugh yikes, the idea of Bearing with a regular spring is bad enough for me.

Imagine it was on Atomic as well?
Ill post it here asap
I was at mumbai,delhi
[Image: 1on7uw.jpg]

Hey guys
Looks like there was a campaign on choosinh the most likeable  and strongest characters (top 18 ) and series

Winner : team god

Rankings :
[Image: 1zh2y50.png]

[Image: 33ogqza.jpg]
http://youtu.be/FOv-04noy7I

Is this legit
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:04 PM)Battleburst Wrote: http://youtu.be/FOv-04noy7I

Is this legit
What do you mean by is this legit? It's TFS, so I can totally say that it's a legit youtube channel, but were you talking the battle?

Is this legit

If you're asking if he has the Xtend Chip already then no, I think it's his own mod.
(Sep. 05, 2018  2:45 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

Is this legit
What do you mean by is this legit? It's TFS, so I can totally say that it's a legit youtube channel, but were you talking the battle?

I meant the extend chip
Competition with Valtryek and Xcalibur ( line of evolution )
* Valtryek < Xcalibur
* Victory Valtryek > Xeno Xcalibur
* God Valtryek < Seig Xcalibur
* Winning Valtryek > Buster Xcalibur
A Thing That I observed in the Pamphlet Marutii Shared, was a Shining Sublayer Behind New Valkyrie's Beefy layer.
I Assume that is Metal, Since it looks like it has less metal than wV, but If the sublayer is really metal, that will make a huge difference
(Sep. 05, 2018  4:09 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: A Thing That I observed in the Pamphlet Marutii Shared, was a Shining Sublayer Behind New Valkyrie's Beefy layer.
I Assume that is Metal, Since it looks like it has less metal than wV, but If the sublayer is really metal, that will make a huge difference

I could not understand,could you explain with the pic
I just thought of something terrifying if you battle it, a Hasbro bey on Xtreme' or Hunter'.
Please do not do this it will damage your beys and probably the driver too
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:27 AM)BeybladerBraden Wrote: I just thought of something terrifying if you battle it, a Hasbro bey on Xtreme' or Hunter'.
Please do not do this it will damage your beys and probably the driver too

Oof, yeah the thicker springs could kill the slopes.