Beyblade Random Thoughts

Hey guys,the middle of the layer of Geist Fafnir and the eye in the trailer for the next episode are so similar,could this have some meaning
(Sep. 06, 2018  5:23 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey guys,the middle of the layer of Geist Fafnir and the eye in the trailer for the next episode are so similar,could this have some meaning

I think that us for the awakening of revive phoenix l ' s dark power
(Sep. 06, 2018  5:23 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Hey guys,the middle of the layer of Geist Fafnir and the eye in the trailer for the next episode are so similar,could this have some meaning
Nope. It's different. That eye has gotta do something with Phi and rP. Most probably, some hidden power or dark power or possession....
Hey guys I’m from Mumbai do you guys know how to get in the Whatsapp group or where do meet ups or tournaments take place, cause I’m a new member here and have no clue how things work. Thank you
Cosmic Pegasus is much better than samurai pegasus
(Sep. 06, 2018  10:57 AM)prince kaizer Wrote: Hey guys I’m from Mumbai do you guys know how to get in the Whatsapp group or where do meet ups or tournaments take place, cause I’m a new member here and have no clue how things work. Thank you

Talk with @[FIREFIRE CPB] and @[Adarsh Abhinav] ( Or at least , P.M them !! )

Can anybody tell me what happened to Ryuto after the death of Ryuga ??
I'm thinking of hosting a tournament, and I might ban some certain parts. I'm also just wondering what you guys think is the best. Give me four answers, one for each type. I then want to battle royale them on my youtube channel, BEYBLADE BEN. Link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZlxsr...PHVggIF73w Give me your honest opinion please!
Since Maximum Garuda G3 and Spryzen Requiem S3 are banned in WBO tournaments I would personally reccomend you these Layers and Combos:

Attack:
I would personally recommend Surge Xcalius 0-Bump Xtreme/Variable or Luinor L3 Bump Xtreme/Hunter or Luinor L3 Glaive Variable which @[DraconicArt] uses. L3 seems to be very good from what I've seen in YT videos and tests on the WBO, but I can't really confirm that because I only have the TT Version.

Defense:
Normally Bladers choose combos like Alter Cognite or Berserk Roktavor with a Heavy Disk and Orbit or Atomic. But I prefer Boom Khalzar 0-Bump Nothing. Most people that haven't tested it much will most likely disagree with me on this, but in my personal opinion it can deflect attacks very well and use the gimmick in the layer and the spring in the Nothing Driver to counter attack.

Stamina:
You should try out the combo Arc Balkesh 0-Bump Bearing. It was discovered by SatombCrafter that because the lock is so loose and the spring is so weak, it can regain clicks in order to unburst. But that only works if you launch Arc Balkesh very soft. Try it out. You will be surprised.

But in case you go up against a Left Spin Combo I would recommend you Deep Caynox C3 5/7 Bearing/Orbit/Revolve.

Balance:
For a Balance combo I would recommend you Drain Fafnir Polish/7/4-Glaive/Cross Atomic.

I hope this was helpful. :)
Balance-S3(requim)
Attack-N3
Defanse-F2(fafnir)
Stamina-G3
Thanks for the suggestions! I was asking for only layers but I got much more!
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:52 PM)BEYBLADE BEN Wrote: I'm thinking of hosting a tournament, and I might ban some certain parts. I'm also just wondering what you guys think is the best. Give me four answers, one for each type. I then want to battle royale them on my youtube channel, BEYBLADE BEN. Link:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtZlxsr...PHVggIF73w Give me your honest opinion please!

Please check the hasbro competitive combo list for this but anyways
X3 for attack,n3 for balance and f3 for spin equalizing f3 on br is almost unbeatable
If you ban g3 then ppl Will spam s4 so...just like the WBO did ban both of themSmile
Those were both going to be automatic bans.
Does anyone else think that it was a missed opportunity to give Galaxy Zeus an 8 disk for it's stock combo? I mean seeing as both it's other parts, Meteor and Planet have a theme of space, as well as Zac describing himself as the sun, wouldn't it be cool to have an 8 disk as reference to 8 planets in the Solar System? Especially since the 8 disk is a stamina disk and technically orbits around the centre of the beyblade.

Not a big deal but I just wanted to share my thought on that.
I Really feel like the new Super Z Mechanic will be SUPER HEAVY and I think the Dead Hades weight will just tease what's to come. When we first got Z Achilles, Forneus and Valkyrie they seemed very boring and small but the more we go through the series, they're adding gimmicks and the next thing is very very heavy burst beyblades.
(Sep. 06, 2018  7:55 PM)KnightPro Wrote: I Really feel like the new Super Z Mechanic will be SUPER HEAVY and I think the Dead Hades weight will just tease what's to come. When we first got Z Achilles, Forneus and Valkyrie they seemed very boring and small but the more we go through the series, they're adding gimmicks and the next thing is very very heavy burst beyblades.

I disagree. Most Super-Z layers are a nice, healthy weight around 18-20 grams. Hazard Kerbeus, Vice Leopard, Shadow αmaterios, and Buster Xcaliber all fall within this weight range as recent releases, for instance. The only two that weigh more than 20 grams are Hell Salamander (who spins left) and Revive Phoenix (because of the armor's weight). Presumably Dead Hades will be heavier, but that's also supposed to be it's gimmick, so I really doubt they'll get too much heavier than this until and unless a new series is released.
Man, I seriously can't get my head around on why they named proof as it is. Does anybody know why? Is it like Friction proof?
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Man, I seriously can't get my head around on why they named proof as it is. Does anybody know why? Is it like Friction proof?

This should answer your question:
(Sep. 04, 2018  10:28 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I thought proof was a weird name, if that's even what it actually is, but I found a definition for the word proof that actually makes sense on Google.

adjective
able to withstand something damaging; resistant.
"the marine battle armor was proof against most weapons"
synonyms: resistant to, immune from, unaffected by, invulnerable to, impenetrable by, impervious to, repellent to
"no system is proof against theft"
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:37 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  2:32 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Man, I seriously can't get my head around on why they named proof as it is. Does anybody know why? Is it like Friction proof?

This should answer your question:
(Sep. 04, 2018  10:28 PM)YggdrasilWyvern Wrote: I thought proof was a weird name, if that's even what it actually is, but I found a definition for the word proof that actually makes sense on Google.

adjective
able to withstand something damaging; resistant.
"the marine battle armor was proof against most weapons"
synonyms: resistant to, immune from, unaffected by, invulnerable to, impenetrable by, impervious to, repellent to
"no system is proof against theft"

So this is a Defense type frame,I mean by tt,just hope it is heavy and has ultimate lad
(Sep. 07, 2018  3:59 AM)Battleburst Wrote: So this is a Defense type frame,I mean by tt,just hope it is heavy and has ultimate lad

I say it is the ultimate Frame to beat all other Frames since its just a perfect circle, the LAD heaven.
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:44 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  3:59 AM)Battleburst Wrote: So this is a Defense type frame,I mean by tt,just hope it is heavy and has ultimate lad

I say it is the ultimate Frame to beat all other Frames since its just a perfect circle, the LAD heaven.

It may be the LAD heaven, I'l say, it still has less defence, and clearly it's smaller than M, L and B. overall, it weighs less, but still a deck can contain meteor, bump, and proof to be top tier.
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:44 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

Yup,basically a Garuda frame but no teeth problem.
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 07, 2018  5:44 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote: I say it is the ultimate Frame to beat all other Frames since its just a perfect circle, the LAD heaven.

It may be the LAD heaven, I'l say, it still has less defence, and clearly it's smaller than M, L and B. overall, it weighs less, but still a deck can contain meteor, bump, and proof to be top tier.
Can’t agree,it may easily weigh equal to m ,also I feel it will have defence as well.also instead of bump ,using c or g is more beneficial.this was posted in some thread that we know from plastic generation that lad is more important than weight,he even have mirror match testing of hs at and cr r .with only frame difference of b and c.
Well, you guys seemed to really enjoy my first one, so I might as well make a part 2 of Beys I want to see get a super z evolution!
5: Beat Kukulcan
I'll be honest, when I saw Beat Kukulcan the first time, I thought it was a Pokemon-Beyblade crossover, which made me instantly love it! Plus, it was pretty OP. Plus, Kurt was in a Super Z episode, so an evolution isn't that farfetched. I could see it getting the 13 disc, as well as gaining a Hunter' driver.Only issue is Buster Excalibur kinda stole its gimmick, hence why it's low on the list.
4: Horus
Not many people seem to remember Hoji, which makes sense since he was a side character, but why not bring Hoji back? I believe it could gain a gimmick similar to shadow orichalcum, but with a stamina purpose rather than defense. A 12-Flow disc seems appropriate for stamina, as well as a flugel driver. Oh, and why not make it a Flugel'? Overall, I can see this bey being a force to be reckoned with.
3: Twin Nemesis
Norman Tarver, AKA Gold Eye is personally one of my favorite Snake Pit characters of all time! His design seems like a whole story to be told! I don't see any reason not to bring him back. Oh, and his bey was destroyed by Spriggan (R.I.P.), so get this man a Super Z evolution! Make the layer gimmick metal, give it the 10 disc, as well as the Spiral driver and call it good.
2: Zeus
I think I speak for everyone when I say Zac needs to return back into his spotlight! Joshua tried to replace him, but it didn't work. Since Galaxy Zeus was the last evolution, lets call this evolution Universe Zeus. More metal orbs obviously. I see a 0-Star combo for the frame and an Eternal driver. Overall, Zac needs to return, and this is how I think it should be done.
1: Arc Bahammut
No explainations needed, we all know Boa needs to return. Metal encased blades that could function as attack and defensive. 10-Cross forge disc. Atomic' driver. We need a Cho-Z Bahammut!
So, yeah, that's my 5 more beys I want to get a Super Z evolution!
Maybe a odax and a anubious

Would they make a super z version of poison serpant
Huh, when looking at official images of Revive Phoenix on the wiki, the 10 disk shown int he full combos is empty in the outer loops, just like my original predictions on it